Are you a healthcare professional?

Crystal Christophersen, MA

CounselingFemaleAge 46

Counseling

Crystal Christophersen, MA is a counselor in Andover, MA. She is accepting new patients and telehealth appointments.

Crystal Christophersen, MA

68 Main St Ste 3 Andover, MA 01810
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

"I believe the answers for each of us dwells within; I act as a guide, observer, an outside force to help you remain on your path. I use cognitive-behavioral techniques, mindfulness, meet my client where they are...."

- Crystal Christophersen, MA

• Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Search for experience in a specific area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for
Background check information is undergoing a refresh. Please check back later.

*The information displayed here is sourced from independent information providers, such as state board websites, as of November 2023, and may not be the most up-to-date information. Healthgrades makes no representations with respect to the accuracy of any information provided here and assumes no responsibility or liability for such information.

Search for your insurance carrier and choose your plan type

Crystal Christophersen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Crystal Christophersen

1 rating, 1 with written review

Karen in Massachusetts – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Crystal Christophersen, MA?

How was your experience with Crystal Christophersen?

I believe the answers for each of us dwells within; I act as a guide, observer, an outside force to help you remain on your path. I use cognitive-behavioral...Read more

I offer Virtual Therapy (on-line) for residents of Massachusetts & Maine. Email me to set up an appointment.

• Counseling

NOTRE DAME COLLEGE

Undergraduate School, 1994

Common Questions and Answers

Please call the office to learn more. (617) 600-7455

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Crystal Christophersen, MA?

View contact information to make an appointment.

Can I use my insurance at Crystal Christophersen, MA?

Crystal Christophersen, MA accepts various insurance plans. You can easily check if your insurance provider is accepted by using the Healthgrades insurance check. We recommend verifying your insurance coverage before scheduling an appointment to ensure a seamless experience.

Does Crystal Christophersen, MA accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Crystal Christophersen, MA on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Crystal Christophersen's profile.

What is Crystal Christophersen, MA's office address?

Crystal Christophersen's office is located at 68 Main St Ste 3, Andover, MA 01810. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Nutrition Factory LLC68 Main St Ste 3 Andover, MA 01810