Cris Angel, DA

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Cris Angel, DA is a Acupuncturist in Mukilteo, WA.

Cris Angel, DA
8229 44th Ave W Ste F Mukilteo, WA 98275

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Cris Angel treats your condition or procedure

Cris Angel accepts

Cris Angel accepts the following insurance:

Cris Angel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cris Angel

Cris Angel

great care - office closed for many years now
He retired years ago and is not in WA state and lives in and out of country. I saw him in Thailand back in 2017 when visiting Chiang Mai...and was a nice chance to tell him thank you for his good takecare of me. I am from Chungdu, China where we first met as he was a medical resident in 1997 at my birth hospital. When I saw him in USA he was working at NW Hospital Pain and Headache Centre. Care was above and beyond. Wish he was still around. Direct, honest and truly trasparent. The people of China honored to have you working at our Hospital. Thank you (bow).
Robert – Jun 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Cris Angel, DA?
My patients surgery was deferred for three years successfully and co managed with Eastern Medicine and Laser Acupuncture when she worked w Cris. Best experience yet with an Integrative Medicine Provider. I learned that Cris had been at NW Hospital for many years in the Medical Arts Building near my office...though only a few years back did I begin referring to this highly successful medical provider. He was a blessing to all he helped....sadly I found out he stopped seeing patients after a referred came back and shared he lives in South Dakota primarily now. Also to add to my surprise he was an Advisor for WA DOH where I sat on another Board for the Medical Commission. Small world. We wish Cris the Best as he helped many over the years...he was our go to for pain relief and Rx co-care plans and treated many of the Physicians and nurses in our medical group on the weekends, early mornings and evenings. You will be missed. We truly HOPE this messages gets to you. God Bless :.
Never a second thought - VIP – Aug 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cris Angel, DA?
Wish he had not retired. This fellow was amazing. He and my Pain Clinic Physician in Lynnwood are both incredible. I was scheduled for a hip replacement surgery and was able to delay it for a few years because of their Team work. Never a second thought when working with Cris. Honest, direct and upfront with written treatment plan. We reduced the treatment time period by 33% plus as the combination Rx from my pain doc and the Trigger Point motor therapy acupuncture with Cris was top notch and worked better than expected. Thank you Sir....forever grateful. Retired Navy Chief USA
Navy Chief – May 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cris Angel, DA?
Headaches gone and back to work again. Thank you for being in my network as well. Many providers are dropping insurance and he is still w insurance. Sending more patients to you Sir. Thank you...your local Everett Clinic Family Medicine referring Physician.
local MD – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Cris Angel, DA?
I visited this doc as a recommendation from my chiropractor. He wasted my time and thousands of dollars. He has a phony car salesman type personality. Stay away. He will tell you what he thinks you want to hear. The most dishonest "doctor" I've ever had a medical relationship with
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
C – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Cris Angel, DA?

How was your experience with Cris Angel?