Craig Stibal

Podiatry ·  Male

Craig Stibal
3800 Park Nicollet Blvd Ste 315 St Louis Park, MN 55416

Craig Stibal is a podiatry specialist in St Louis Park, MN. He specializes in podiatry.

Craig Stibal accepts

Craig Stibal accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross Accord

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check Craig Stibal's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Podiatry

Craig Stibal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Craig Stibal

3.3

Craig Stibal?
Craig Stibal's Performance
What People Say About Craig Stibal
I had struggled with plantar fasciitis for months, had tried home remedies and been to my general doctor, PT, wore a night splint, etc. I found Dr. Stibel and made an appointment, what a wonderful man, so knowledgeable, kind and caring, in addition his nurses are also amazing. He's helped me so much, I have some relief. Been back to see him a few times. I'd highly recommend Dr. Stibel and very much appreciate his treatment, was fortunate to find him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Craig Stibal?
Craig Stibal is the gold standard for foot fusion/reconstruction and ORIF surgery! I am a orthopaedic/surgical RN working in a smaller outer-ring suburban hospital. Please note that I am not an employee of any clinic or hospital affiliated wit Dr Stibal. I have had surgery twice with him; a metatarsal fracture repair and a tarso-metatarsal fusion with complete pain free success. I am back to working, logging 5-6 miles a day 4 mos out from the latter surgery. Take it from me, he's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Craig Stibal?
After several years of thinking I had uncomfortable shoes, I found Dr. Stibal who did bunion surgery on my right foot in 2009. Surgery went well and I no longer have any pain from that. Today you can barely see the scar from the bunion surgery. He was attentive and caring; good bedside manner (not brusque). Spring of 2016 I took a tumble and severely sprained my ankle, I went back to Dr. Stibal who gave me better advice than the Urgent Care people did. I would recommend Dr. Stibal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Craig Stibal?
My experience was horrific and I should have asked for compensation for damages. Stibal was eager to operate on my right foot and one toe and the results of the surgery were damaging to my entire right foot. My feeling only moments before 1st surgery, in a gown, etc.. was to cancel. I was intimidated to do so. HUGE REGRET. Stibal, post-surgery, indicated that I should tape my toe to Correct the problem...that he created!? Second surgery scheduled. Day before i wisely cancelled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Craig Stibal?

How was your experience with Craig Stibal?