Dr. Craig London, DC

Dr. Craig London, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Craig London, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Phoenix, AZ.

7614 W Indian School Rd Ste D1

Phoenix, AZ 85033

• Cofinity

Learn about Dr. London

• Chiropractic

Dr. London does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Examination
  • Physical Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Arizona State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. London has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. London has no media or publications listed.

Dr. London does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. London and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. London's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. London to family and friends
Dr. London's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have had an amazing experience with Dr. London. In 3 short months I have decrease my 10-12 migraines a month to an occasional headache which can be taken care of with an advil instead of the massive amounts of meds I took before.
in Glendale, AZ |
When I suffered an injury to my lower back while working construction. I was not sure who to turn to. My sister-law told my wife, that I should see Dr. London. I first, never understood what chiropractor can do for my injury. We made an appointment to see Dr. London. Well my first impression, I was surprised and amazed how professional and caring Dr. London is. The information and steps he put together to heal my injury were very clear and assuring. I felt my back was in good hands.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. London is a great doctor. He is very caring he gives you health related advice that really do make a difference.He takes the time to understand your needs and / or concerns. He has helped me personally in my health goals, and also has helped my Daughter, and Grandchildren with their Chiropractic needs.
Very helpful
in Phoenix, AZ |
He's very helpful ,thoughtful and kind.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. London to anyone. He treated me a few years ago for a lower back injury at work and I've been going to him ever since. He is also very knowledgeable & professional. He's treatments provided me relief from my lower back pain.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Treatments has been helping my brothers conditions greatly.
in Phoenix, AZ |
He's the best chiropractic in town. I was his patient for almost 10 years and I have a lot in faith in him. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't walk anymore with the pain i used to have. As a result, He help my family and friends. Thank you Doctor London from me and my family.
Hello my is ismael Its a great experience with Dr london, for so many years I search for a good chiropractic bouncing like a ball from one place to another couldn't find one,until I found Dr London Going into my third month I have see major improvements.he will find your problem and fix it with a special technique that I have never seeing before I definitely recommend Dr London chiropractic.
in Phoenix, Az |
My experience with Dr. London was great I felt improvement right away. I've gone to other chiropractors but would not feel any change, I felt the same. Had sharp headaches for many years and didn't know what was causing it until I found what was the cause and the solution. I had knee problems and gradually went away with the adjustment of my lower back. I now can enjoy my daily activities with out any pain or discomfort. J.M Jorge Moreno
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. London has been treating me for a neck problem from an accident that occurred when I was in high school. My experience with the doctor and my treatment has been fantastic! He listens to my concerns (hard to find a doctor that does that), and I am no longer experiencing shoulder pain or numbness in my fingers. I am so thankful I was referred to Dr. London. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!
in Tolleson, AZ |
I would not recommend Dr. London. My wife questioned 1 thing he told us and he took offense and dropped me as a patient after he had just told me that we still had a long way to go with my treatment. We paid him over $800 total in advance for a treatment plan and now after dropping me he sent a letter confirming I was dropped, trying to reframe my experience that he helped me and will be charging me for heating packs. (re-usable ones). I am so sorry I ever walked into this place.
Have you seen Dr. Craig London, DC?
Are you Dr. London?