Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 30

Dr. Kauffman

Synergy Sports and Orthopedics

365 Lancaster Ave Ste 4 Malvern, PA 19355

Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT is a physical therapist in Malvern, PA. He specializes in physical therapy.

Dr. Kauffman accepts

Dr. Kauffman accepts the following insurance:

Capital Blue Cross

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Kauffman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Kauffman?
Dr. Kauffman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
I had a pretty challenging issue with my lower back and went to Synergy for my physical therapy. Craig Kauffman worked with me during all my sessions to get me back on track. Craig is very knowledgeable and he reviewed each and every step with me during my recovery to explain why a certain exercise or stretching segments were going to improve my back pain. One key area that I found to be very helpful was Craig's sense of humor. He kept me from getting into a funk when my back pain was particularly challenging. All in all, I would say Synergy Sports and Orthopedic Physical Therapy is an outstanding company and I would highly recommend it to any potential patients. Craig is an excellent practictioner in his field!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
I had an ankle injury my senior year and Dr. Kauffman helped me get back on track! He kept me positive during my injury and helped me a great deal!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
Doctor Kauffman and the whole staff was fantastic to me. I was treated with such personalized care. Doctor Kauffman was extremely knowledgeable and caring. Even Amy took care of an insurance claim issue before I noticed it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
I started my rehab with Craig as he peformed the intial analysis. And because of scheduling worked with both him and Jeff. The transitions were seamless. I was very comfortable with Craig. As individuals and as a team they provide great service. Recommend this Business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
I went to Synergy last year (shoulder injury), and was treated so well that I immediately knew where to go upon injuring my foot in January. I didn't even go to the doctor - just made a beeline for Jeff and Craig. Once again - they did a great job with the diagnosis and PT to get me back in action. Highly recommend these guys - thank you for all of your help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
Craig was my PT for recovery from reconstructive rotator cuff surgery and he did an awesome job. His knowledge and skillset combined with his energetic and compassionate personality made PT a pleasure!
Absolutely the best!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
Craig was a pleasure to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Craig.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
CRAIG KAUFFMAN is an excellent Phycsical Therapist as he patiently supported and educated me on my program and got my hamstring on a fast road to recovery. I knew that I had to take my program seriously and do the recommended exercises to heal. Craig and his colleague Ethan displayed superior support and patience. They and their support team along with Jeff Chiappa were excellent. I can't give enough praise and positive feedback to this organization or these professionals. Lucky to know them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
Synergy is a friendly, flexible, excellent physical therapy office. Our family over the years have visited Jeff and Craig for several injuries. Every time we received personal care that led to resolution of our injuries. Most recently, Craig treated me for elbow tendonosis and shoulder pain. My strength increased remarkably in 6 weeks and I am pain free! I will miss my afternoons at physical therapy for the personal connections not only with the staff of Synergy PT but also with other patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
Went to Cap'n Craig for knee and back pain. Although active, I have the bone and joint deterioration that affects most old guys. He knows his business well - the in-house exercises, treatments, and at-home stretches keep me vertical and can bike and hike without the pain. Jeff, Craig, and their staff are helpful, friendly, and professional. It was easy to make convenient, flexible appointments (no pun intended). Recommend Synergy without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
My experience with Snyergy physical therapy was the most enjoyable hour I would spend in a day. It was physical therapy for heavens sake! Such a pleasant surprise. Everyone working knew my routine, when it got hard I was jollied along either by staff or other patients. Keeping up with the exercises once I was discharged from therapy was easy as it helped me so much. Kudos to The Snygery Group!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
I recently completed physical therapy following knee surgery. My wife recommended Synergy since she has had 2 great experiences there. They were absolutely wonderful! I spent most of my time with Craig Kauffman, who did an outstanding job speeding my recovery. His expert approach led me to get my range of motion back to normal in only a month, allowing me to end therapy sooner than expected. In addition to being an outstanding therapist, Craig has an easy going, friendly personality that makes e
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
I recently completed physical therapy with Dr. Kauffman for a sports related injury and found him to be extremely knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. He was definitely more attentive than other physical therapists I have used in the past. If you are in the Malvern, PA area and in need of physical therapy, I would strongly recommend Dr. Kauffman and Synergy Physical Therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?
Dr. Craig Kauffman spent the time to carefully listen to my concerns and to develop a personalized stretching and exercise program to address a severe sciatica event. He was very accommodating to my work schedule and provided specific exercises I could execute in an office or home environment if I had a flare up. Under his care and instruction I was able to increase my core strength and more than double my output on exercise equipment in 3 weeks. Highly recommend Craig!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Kauffman, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Kauffman?