Chiropractic  |
Dr. Craig Castanet, DC
Dr. Craig Castanet, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Decatur, GA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

Backstrong Non-Surgical Rehab Clinic

2771 Lawrenceville Hwy Ste 101

Decatur, GA 30033

Learn about Dr. Castanet

We provide the most effective, non-surgical treatment for neck and back pain, especially herniated discs and pinched nerves. See more at our website to find out why we're unique, and why we are your best chance to avoid injections and surgery. However, we work closely with the best pain physicians and neurosurgeons in Atlanta, so if you need these treatments we'll explain why and refer you to the best.

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Castanet does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Physical Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Other Education | Completed 1986

Dr. Castanet has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Castanet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Castanet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castanet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Castanet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castanet to family and friends
Dr. Castanet's Performance
in Johns Creek, GA |
I had sciatica problems for more than a month and suffered from painful feelings like strained 'sour' muscles in the buttock and back legs. Pain relievers were not much of a help. I couldn't sleep well and my bowel movement and urination were affected. Luckily I was greatly relieved after the first treatment by Dr Castanet, using the computerized equipment at his center. I had totally five 30-min treatments only, twice a week, and stopped taking pain relievers after the 3rd. Now I'm recovered!
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Would it be too much to say that this man saved my life! Maybe, but when you're in excruciating pain and someone has a technique that works it's amazing! I had already been to two other highly recommended chiropractors that were not able to ease my pain, but when I went to Dr Castanet, he was able to read my MRI like a book and quickly diagnosed the problem, 8 treatments in and at a reasonable price and I'm 95% better! I will add--- I did exactly as instructed and followed his recommendations
Stone Mountain, GA |
After the first traction treatment for relieving the pain caused by bulging discs, I had more range of motion and mobility in my neck than I have experienced in the past four years. After the second session, I could turn my neck to look over my left shoulder to check traffic and the pain in the right side of my neck, from compression, has decreased. The improvements are maintaining as well. Most effective, fastest-working treatment I have experienced in years!
in Buford, GA |
I've been going to the Backstrong clinic for about 3-4 months now and am incredibly impressed with this business. Dr. Castanet is a kind and caring doctor who definitely has my health in mind. He asks a lot of questions every time I go in to try and gauge not only how I have been affected by the previous treatments, but also to develop a plan on how to proceed. The equipment is very high tech and helpful to me. I told two other chiropractors about the type and model of equipment that Dr. Ca
in Atlanta, GA |
I first saw Dr Castanet at BackStrong for Spinal Decompression in 2007. Best thing I ever did! Then I went recently for a pinched nerve and had 2 decompression treatments. Again, best thing I ever did! I highly recommend Dr Castanet and BackStrong!
in Gainesville, GA |
My first visit to Dr. Castanet several years ago resulted in a complete reversal of my leg pain and subsequent treatments cured the back pains which were a result of compressed spinal discs. I recommend him to everyone who has back pains before considering surgery. He is knowledgeable in nutrition and prefers a natural approach to health problems.
Have you seen Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
Are you Dr. Castanet?