Dr. Craig Castanet, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Castanet

Backstrong Non-Surgical Rehab Clinic

2771 Lawrenceville Hwy Ste 101 Decatur, GA 30033

Dr. Craig Castanet, DC is a chiropractor in Decatur, GA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic West in 1986 and specializes in chiropractic and physical therapy.

Dr. Castanet's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Castanet

Dr. Castanet?
Dr. Castanet's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Castanet, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Castanet truly cares for his patience!! He is way more concerned about making you better than he is about making a dollar! His treatment for relieving your back pain is honestly the best thing you could ever do. I went in and found relief from my Siatic nerve pain after a few He called me several times between appointments just to make sure I was doing okay! I can’t really say enough about how awesome he is!! Thank you Dr Castanet
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
Decompression therapy is a very good alternative to epidural shots and surgery I have had 4 sessions and feel much better. Dr Castanet explains the procedure excellently; highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
What clinched my decision to seek treatment with Dr. C is the depth and breadth of his skill and experience. After 5+ years of often-debilitating pain (age 65), I’m once again doing yardwork and gardening. So I am thrilled with the results. And all it took was one (1) decompression treatment! I’ve said this before and am sure I will be repeating it, “Thank you, Dr. Castanet!” I give him the highest recommendation for anyone who wants relief from back pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
There are not enough Thanks for Dr Castanet.. He is a magician he solved my constant lower back pains and even reduced my left hip pains. He succeeded where all others failed. Thanks Craig...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I experienced severe lower back spasms for six weeks. I had therapy at a nearby facility for three of those weeks with very little improvement. Out of desperation I made an appointment with Dr. Castanet who placed me on a decompression table. After this treatment I am happy to report that I enjoyed a 50-60% improvement immediately and for several days thereafter. After just ONE more treatment I experienced a 100% improvement and I can’t be more pleased and thankful for this treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
The very best in class! We have been patients of Dr Castanet since 2008 and the results we’ve achieved have far exceeded our expectations and enabled us to return to a complete state of normalcy in our daily lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
It's been a while since I needed to see Dr. Castanet - but I remember the ease in which he made me feel, putting all my fears aside, as I was a first-time sciatica patient and scared stiff. For me, it's important to trust a doctor at an initial visit. While undergoing only once a spinal decompression treatment, his manner and ease of expertise made me feel relaxed and composed. Thanks Doc!
I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
OMG!!! Is all I can say ..I found Dr. Castanet on Google.. I was in so much pain.. I was lifting weights & hurt my back . I had never been to a chiropractor before and my experience here was the best ever .. he gave me so information on how I should be lifting. The very next day the pain was gone , yes the very next day!! I woke up looking for the pain but it was gone! The machine he used to treat me is very effective! I could not believe it!! He was also very nice and easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I was experiencing ongoing lower back pain for months. It was affecting my quality of life to the degree surgery was an option I was considering. Thank goodness I found Dr. Castanet and his non surgical therapy. I’m now returning to normal activities and experiencing much less pain and discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
After a severe bout of sciatica and lumbar back pain, I had an MRI that indicated herniated discs pressing on the nerve roots. My surgeon was talking about injections or surgery - not ideal. I went to Dr Castanet, and after six or seven treatments, I'm a big fan of spinal decompression. Next time I tweak my back, I'll make an appointment immediately. It's definitely worth a try.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
Dr. Castanet is a great doctor. He takes the time to explain all procedures and treatment plans that he will use to help you to get back to feeling like your best self. After being unable to walk or move for three days Dr. Castanet was able to get me back on my feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I first saw Dr. Castanet in 2010 after dealing with extreme sciatica for an entire painful year! I had had MRI's that showed a crushed L4/L5 and moderate stenosis. An epidural left me unable to walk for two days and I was told I was not a candidate for the others two shots. I was also told not to opt for surgery until my pain was a constant "8"! After trying massage & acupuncture I found his excellently website. After just one week of daily visits I could walk without pain & it lasted! MIracle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I was referred to Dr Castanet from my friend who had great results from the Decompression. I have always believed if someone could just stretch me out, i would feel much better. But, i never looked in to this until i was in pain. I could not stand straight when i went in and now i am feeling G R E A T. I can stand up and pick up things too. If you are hurting and curious if this can help you, speak with Dr. Castanet. I highly recommend him. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I were in so much pain in my lower back all down my leg from sciatica on Friday, I found a phone number in my phone and I made my first appointment With Dr. Castanet and that was the best decision I could have ever made, when I left his office I had no pain at all and as 2 days later still no pain I recomend him to anyone having back pain Thanks Dr. Castanet
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I had sciatica problems for more than a month and suffered from painful feelings like strained 'sour' muscles in the buttock and back legs. Pain relievers were not much of a help. I couldn't sleep well and my bowel movement and urination were affected. Luckily I was greatly relieved after the first treatment by Dr Castanet, using the computerized equipment at his center. I had totally five 30-min treatments only, twice a week, and stopped taking pain relievers after the 3rd. Now I'm recovered!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
Would it be too much to say that this man saved my life! Maybe, but when you're in excruciating pain and someone has a technique that works it's amazing! I had already been to two other highly recommended chiropractors that were not able to ease my pain, but when I went to Dr Castanet, he was able to read my MRI like a book and quickly diagnosed the problem, 8 treatments in and at a reasonable price and I'm 95% better! I will add--- I did exactly as instructed and followed his recommendations
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
After the first traction treatment for relieving the pain caused by bulging discs, I had more range of motion and mobility in my neck than I have experienced in the past four years. After the second session, I could turn my neck to look over my left shoulder to check traffic and the pain in the right side of my neck, from compression, has decreased. The improvements are maintaining as well. Most effective, fastest-working treatment I have experienced in years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I've been going to the Backstrong clinic for about 3-4 months now and am incredibly impressed with this business. Dr. Castanet is a kind and caring doctor who definitely has my health in mind. He asks a lot of questions every time I go in to try and gauge not only how I have been affected by the previous treatments, but also to develop a plan on how to proceed. The equipment is very high tech and helpful to me. I told two other chiropractors about the type and model of equipment that Dr. Ca
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I first saw Dr Castanet at BackStrong for Spinal Decompression in 2007. Best thing I ever did! Then I went recently for a pinched nerve and had 2 decompression treatments. Again, best thing I ever did! I highly recommend Dr Castanet and BackStrong!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Castanet?

We provide the most effective, non-surgical treatment for neck and back pain, especially herniated discs and pinched nerves. See more at our website to find out why we're unique, and why we are your best chance to avoid injections and surgery. Howeve...

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Therapy

Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
Palmer College Of Chiropractic West

Dr. Castanet accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Castanet treats your condition or procedure