Dr. Craig Castanet, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Castanet

Backstrong Non-Surgical Rehab Clinic

2771 Lawrenceville Hwy Ste 101 Decatur, GA 30033

Dr. Craig Castanet, DC is a Chiropractor in Decatur, GA and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic West medical school in 1986. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Castanet to book an appointment.

Dr. Castanet's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Castanet

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Castanet?
  • Appointment scheduling (26)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (26)
  • Explained conditions well (26)
  • Long wait times (20)
Dr Castanet is the best. I have had back pain for a while with spinal stenosis, and heard about him from a friend so I decided to try him. I have had about 4 treatments with the spinal decompression table and my pain is gone! He is compassionate, knowledgeable and professional.
Sue Pass – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
Dr. Castanet took care of me soon as possible this visit was my first time and to be honest I went in with so much pain and burning I left with little pain and no Burning !!! Great job and his personality was what I was looking for he really made me feel so comfortable I’m definitely going back!
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
In today’s healthcare environment it is refreshing to have a doctor that takes the time to really ‘see’ you and explain in clear detail my condition and how to best manage it. I found Dr. Castanet by googling decompression therapy & I’m so grateful as he helped me identify other issues on my MRI. I highly recommend Dr Castanet he takes time to listen and follows up.
Melva – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
Dr. Castanet is the most intelligent and compassionate doctor I have ever met. His only goal is to help his patients get pain-free. He has so much experience and has saved many from back surgery. He literally cured my neck pain and cracking from a car accident utilizing spinal decompression. He also assisted in curing my carpal tunnel (wrist pain) and plantar fasciitis (heel pain) utilizing laser therapy. When you are desperate for pain relief, give Dr. Castanet a chance to heal you - You won't be sorry! He is truly a miracle worker!!!
Nancy Mayo – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
Dr Castanet truly cares for his patience!! He is way more concerned about making you better than he is about making a dollar! His treatment for relieving your back pain is honestly the best thing you could ever do. I went in and found relief from my Siatic nerve pain after a few He called me several times between appointments just to make sure I was doing okay! I can’t really say enough about how awesome he is!! Thank you Dr Castanet
Dennis L in GA – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
Decompression therapy is a very good alternative to epidural shots and surgery I have had 4 sessions and feel much better. Dr Castanet explains the procedure excellently; highly recommended
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
What clinched my decision to seek treatment with Dr. C is the depth and breadth of his skill and experience. After 5+ years of often-debilitating pain (age 65), I’m once again doing yardwork and gardening. So I am thrilled with the results. And all it took was one (1) decompression treatment! I’ve said this before and am sure I will be repeating it, “Thank you, Dr. Castanet!” I give him the highest recommendation for anyone who wants relief from back pain.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
There are not enough Thanks for Dr Castanet.. He is a magician he solved my constant lower back pains and even reduced my left hip pains. He succeeded where all others failed. Thanks Craig...
Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I experienced severe lower back spasms for six weeks. I had therapy at a nearby facility for three of those weeks with very little improvement. Out of desperation I made an appointment with Dr. Castanet who placed me on a decompression table. After this treatment I am happy to report that I enjoyed a 50-60% improvement immediately and for several days thereafter. After just ONE more treatment I experienced a 100% improvement and I can’t be more pleased and thankful for this treatment.
Sandy Hinton in Tucker, GA – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
The very best in class! We have been patients of Dr Castanet since 2008 and the results we’ve achieved have far exceeded our expectations and enabled us to return to a complete state of normalcy in our daily lives.
Charlie Rolader in Johns Creek , GA – Nov 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
It's been a while since I needed to see Dr. Castanet - but I remember the ease in which he made me feel, putting all my fears aside, as I was a first-time sciatica patient and scared stiff. For me, it's important to trust a doctor at an initial visit. While undergoing only once a spinal decompression treatment, his manner and ease of expertise made me feel relaxed and composed. Thanks Doc!
Atlanta, GA – Nov 13, 2018
I
April Raldiris in Atlanta , GA – Jul 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
OMG!!! Is all I can say ..I found Dr. Castanet on Google.. I was in so much pain.. I was lifting weights & hurt my back . I had never been to a chiropractor before and my experience here was the best ever .. he gave me so information on how I should be lifting. The very next day the pain was gone , yes the very next day!! I woke up looking for the pain but it was gone! The machine he used to treat me is very effective! I could not believe it!! He was also very nice and easy to talk to.
May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I was experiencing ongoing lower back pain for months. It was affecting my quality of life to the degree surgery was an option I was considering. Thank goodness I found Dr. Castanet and his non surgical therapy. I’m now returning to normal activities and experiencing much less pain and discomfort.
Monticello , GA – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
After a severe bout of sciatica and lumbar back pain, I had an MRI that indicated herniated discs pressing on the nerve roots. My surgeon was talking about injections or surgery - not ideal. I went to Dr Castanet, and after six or seven treatments, I'm a big fan of spinal decompression. Next time I tweak my back, I'll make an appointment immediately. It's definitely worth a try.
Mike R in Atlanta, GA – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
Dr. Castanet is a great doctor. He takes the time to explain all procedures and treatment plans that he will use to help you to get back to feeling like your best self. After being unable to walk or move for three days Dr. Castanet was able to get me back on my feet.
Dacula, GA – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I first saw Dr. Castanet in 2010 after dealing with extreme sciatica for an entire painful year! I had had MRI's that showed a crushed L4/L5 and moderate stenosis. An epidural left me unable to walk for two days and I was told I was not a candidate for the others two shots. I was also told not to opt for surgery until my pain was a constant "8"! After trying massage & acupuncture I found his excellently website. After just one week of daily visits I could walk without pain & it lasted! MIracle!
Storey in Atlanta , GA – Feb 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I was referred to Dr Castanet from my friend who had great results from the Decompression. I have always believed if someone could just stretch me out, i would feel much better. But, i never looked in to this until i was in pain. I could not stand straight when i went in and now i am feeling G R E A T. I can stand up and pick up things too. If you are hurting and curious if this can help you, speak with Dr. Castanet. I highly recommend him. Thank you so much!
EAM in SMYRNA, GA – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I were in so much pain in my lower back all down my leg from sciatica on Friday, I found a phone number in my phone and I made my first appointment With Dr. Castanet and that was the best decision I could have ever made, when I left his office I had no pain at all and as 2 days later still no pain I recomend him to anyone having back pain Thanks Dr. Castanet
Gale walker in Atlanta Ga – Nov 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?
I had sciatica problems for more than a month and suffered from painful feelings like strained 'sour' muscles in the buttock and back legs. Pain relievers were not much of a help. I couldn't sleep well and my bowel movement and urination were affected. Luckily I was greatly relieved after the first treatment by Dr Castanet, using the computerized equipment at his center. I had totally five 30-min treatments only, twice a week, and stopped taking pain relievers after the 3rd. Now I'm recovered!
Alex in Johns Creek, GA – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Castanet, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Castanet?

We provide the most effective, non-surgical treatment for neck and back pain, especially herniated discs and pinched nerves. See more at our website to find out why we're unique, and why we are your best chance to avoid injections and surgery. Howeve...Read more

• Chiropractic