Dr. Craig Castanet, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 61

Dr. Castanet

Backstrong Non-Surgical Rehab Clinic

2771 Lawrenceville Hwy Ste 101 Decatur, GA 30033

Dr. Craig Castanet, DC is a Chiropractor in Decatur, GA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Castanet to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Castanet treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Castanet accepts

Dr. Castanet's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Castanet

Dr. Castanet
I saw Dr. Craig Castanet for neck pain. My neck "locked" in a position and I could not move it for several seconds. When it would finally “unlock”, it was painful. This would happen often and sometimes daily. Dr. Castanet used spinal decompression on my neck and after 3 sessions, I had dramatic improvement. If I experience this pain again, I plan to return for more decompression.
Christine – Aug 10, 2021
We’ve been patients of Dr. Castanet for several years and really appreciate his expertise. I’ve been treated for low back pain and definitely feel much, much better.
Sandy Hinton – Mar 25, 2021
When I first came in I could hardly walk and stand erect. After a few stretching sessions, I am almost back to my normal walking and standing. I highly recommend Dr. Castnet to anyone with back problems. He is also very personable and listens to what you have to say.
John Coffey – Oct 27, 2020
Dr Castanet is the best. I have had back pain for a while with spinal stenosis, and heard about him from a friend so I decided to try him. I have had about 4 treatments with the spinal decompression table and my pain is gone! He is compassionate, knowledgeable and professional.
Sue Pass – Apr 15, 2020
Dr. Castanet took care of me soon as possible this visit was my first time and to be honest I went in with so much pain and burning I left with little pain and no Burning !!! Great job and his personality was what I was looking for he really made me feel so comfortable I’m definitely going back!
Dec 12, 2019
In today’s healthcare environment it is refreshing to have a doctor that takes the time to really ‘see’ you and explain in clear detail my condition and how to best manage it. I found Dr. Castanet by googling decompression therapy & I’m so grateful as he helped me identify other issues on my MRI. I highly recommend Dr Castanet he takes time to listen and follows up.
Melva – Nov 22, 2019
Dr. Castanet is the most intelligent and compassionate doctor I have ever met. His only goal is to help his patients get pain-free. He has so much experience and has saved many from back surgery. He literally cured my neck pain and cracking from a car accident utilizing spinal decompression. He also assisted in curing my carpal tunnel (wrist pain) and plantar fasciitis (heel pain) utilizing laser therapy. When you are desperate for pain relief, give Dr. Castanet a chance to heal you - You won't be sorry! He is truly a miracle worker!!!
Nancy Mayo – Sep 25, 2019
Dr Castanet truly cares for his patience!! He is way more concerned about making you better than he is about making a dollar! His treatment for relieving your back pain is honestly the best thing you could ever do. I went in and found relief from my Siatic nerve pain after a few He called me several times between appointments just to make sure I was doing okay! I can’t really say enough about how awesome he is!! Thank you Dr Castanet
Dennis L in GA – Jun 10, 2019
Decompression therapy is a very good alternative to epidural shots and surgery I have had 4 sessions and feel much better. Dr Castanet explains the procedure excellently; highly recommended
May 22, 2019
What clinched my decision to seek treatment with Dr. C is the depth and breadth of his skill and experience. After 5+ years of often-debilitating pain (age 65), I’m once again doing yardwork and gardening. So I am thrilled with the results. And all it took was one (1) decompression treatment! I’ve said this before and am sure I will be repeating it, “Thank you, Dr. Castanet!” I give him the highest recommendation for anyone who wants relief from back pain.
May 15, 2019
There are not enough Thanks for Dr Castanet.. He is a magician he solved my constant lower back pains and even reduced my left hip pains. He succeeded where all others failed. Thanks Craig...
Mar 01, 2019
The very best in class! We have been patients of Dr Castanet since 2008 and the results we’ve achieved have far exceeded our expectations and enabled us to return to a complete state of normalcy in our daily lives.
Charlie Rolader in Johns Creek , GA – Nov 24, 2018
It's been a while since I needed to see Dr. Castanet - but I remember the ease in which he made me feel, putting all my fears aside, as I was a first-time sciatica patient and scared stiff. For me, it's important to trust a doctor at an initial visit. While undergoing only once a spinal decompression treatment, his manner and ease of expertise made me feel relaxed and composed. Thanks Doc!
Atlanta, GA – Nov 13, 2018
I
April Raldiris in Atlanta , GA – Jul 12, 2018
OMG!!! Is all I can say ..I found Dr. Castanet on Google.. I was in so much pain.. I was lifting weights & hurt my back . I had never been to a chiropractor before and my experience here was the best ever .. he gave me so information on how I should be lifting. The very next day the pain was gone , yes the very next day!! I woke up looking for the pain but it was gone! The machine he used to treat me is very effective! I could not believe it!! He was also very nice and easy to talk to.
May 02, 2018
I was experiencing ongoing lower back pain for months. It was affecting my quality of life to the degree surgery was an option I was considering. Thank goodness I found Dr. Castanet and his non surgical therapy. I’m now returning to normal activities and experiencing much less pain and discomfort.
Monticello , GA – Apr 10, 2018
After a severe bout of sciatica and lumbar back pain, I had an MRI that indicated herniated discs pressing on the nerve roots. My surgeon was talking about injections or surgery - not ideal. I went to Dr Castanet, and after six or seven treatments, I'm a big fan of spinal decompression. Next time I tweak my back, I'll make an appointment immediately. It's definitely worth a try.
Mike R in Atlanta, GA – Mar 24, 2018
Dr. Castanet is a great doctor. He takes the time to explain all procedures and treatment plans that he will use to help you to get back to feeling like your best self. After being unable to walk or move for three days Dr. Castanet was able to get me back on my feet.
Dacula, GA – Mar 13, 2018
I first saw Dr. Castanet in 2010 after dealing with extreme sciatica for an entire painful year! I had had MRI's that showed a crushed L4/L5 and moderate stenosis. An epidural left me unable to walk for two days and I was told I was not a candidate for the others two shots. I was also told not to opt for surgery until my pain was a constant "8"! After trying massage & acupuncture I found his excellently website. After just one week of daily visits I could walk without pain & it lasted! MIracle!
Storey in Atlanta , GA – Feb 12, 2018
I was referred to Dr Castanet from my friend who had great results from the Decompression. I have always believed if someone could just stretch me out, i would feel much better. But, i never looked in to this until i was in pain. I could not stand straight when i went in and now i am feeling G R E A T. I can stand up and pick up things too. If you are hurting and curious if this can help you, speak with Dr. Castanet. I highly recommend him. Thank you so much!
EAM in SMYRNA, GA – Dec 01, 2017

How was your experience with Dr. Castanet?

We provide the most effective, non-surgical treatment for neck and back pain, especially herniated discs and pinched nerves. See more at our website to...Read more

• Chiropractic