Dr. Craig Breslauer, DPM

Dr. Craig Breslauer, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Dr. Craig Breslauer, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Stuart, FL and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Barry University / School of Graduate Medical Science in 1995 and specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

1050 SE Monterey Rd Ste 400

Stuart, FL 34994

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Breslauer

See how frequently Dr. Breslauer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Foot Fracture
Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Breslauer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Breslauer "We recognize that you have plenty of choices when it comes to orthopaedic care and that's why everything we do is designed to put our patients first. We also offer same day and next day appointments so you can avoid unnecessary ER wait times and expenses."

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Breslauer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1995

• Dean's List, Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, 1995

Dr. Breslauer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Breslauer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Breslauer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Breslauer's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Breslauer to family and friends

Dr. Breslauer's Performance

As a medical administrator in another specialty and product developer, I'm very much aware of professionalism and outstanding customer service. Each time my wife returned home from a visit with Dr. Breslauer she was extremely satisfied. As a few months went on, she needed to have surgery. As I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We'll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.

I had a neuroma and ligament damage on my right foot. After seeing 2 other MD’s I was referred to Dr Breslauer. Dr Breslauer quickly diagnosed my problem and explained in detail my treatment options including surgery. I opted for the surgical procedure. Dr Breslauer explained to me step by step the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Breslauer!

As a diabetic and surgical patient of Dr. Breslauer, I have been extremely satisfied. He takes time to fully explain the procedures, and is a highly-skilled surgeon. My Physical Therapist commented on how impressed he was with my Achilles Tendon repair, and how he continues to be with other...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Unfortunately I have had to see far to many orthopedic specialist because of a bad motorcycle accident in Michigan. After searching for almost a year for a orthopedic specialist in Florida who was willing to accept my case I was fortunate to find Dr. Breslauer. He is extremely compassionate,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Dr. Breslauer saved my ankle after I severely damaged by ankle playing soccer. Thanks to him I'm playing again better than ever!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We appreciate the kind words about our team. It's our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.