Dr. Craig Biller, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Dr. Biller

Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine

2077 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa, PA 15001

Dr. Craig Biller, DPT is a physical therapist in Aliquippa, PA. He specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Biller accepts

Dr. Biller accepts the following insurance:

Health Net
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Community Blue PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Biller treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Biller?
Dr. Biller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Craig Biller, DPT
Recent
Craig did an amazing job with my daughter after a gymnastics injury. He is knowledgable, friendly, and professional and I would highly recommend this facility to anyone but especially to competitive athletes. The entire staff makes visiting there a pleasant experience. Well worth the 25 minute drive from our house.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I spent 6 weeks of PT with Craig and Madison and I have to say this is an extremely professional, fun, and caring staff. I've been to other PT locations and have never felt comfortable and pleased with results like I did with Craig at GPPT. He truly cares about each client and do everything they can to make you comfortable and have a successful and fun recovery. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Best PT office in Western PA in my opinion. Craig, Madison, Candace and everyone I worked at this office are simply the best. I started out at a different PT office in the area immediately post-surgery but after the first 6 weeks, I was looking for something more, more strength and endurance PT. This is the place to go, and I wish I started here immediately after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Thanks to Dr Biller he made my total knee replacement recovery so awesome. I'm moving like a young adult. He also gave great advice and excercise to do at home. Thank you for all you did for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Super caring, patient, and kind with my son. Got him back to where he needs to be!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Very helpful and makes it fun and enjoyable. Supportive through everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Very likely to recommend him he's great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Craig was very helpful and had vast experience with the type injury I was experiencing. I would highly recommend him for any sports or work related physical therapy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Many of my visits to Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy was with Craig. He is a great PT and was beyond helpful in my recovery from bi-lateral knee replacement. He always had ideas of how best to help me improve during my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Craig is an amazing Physical therapist. I have been to his office multiple times & he has always helped with my various injuries. He is very knowledgeable & I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I have been a patient of Dr. Craig Biller for several months at the Hopewell Twp location for Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy Sports Medicine. I suffered a foot injury which resulted in having a non weight bearing cast boot for several months. I began therapy with Dr. Craig Biller. Excellent experience and results. I would recommend GPPT to everyone. The level of professionalism and expertise is second to none. Great people! Great place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
My experience with Craig was fantastic from the first phone call to the office. He was welcoming and understanding and help settle a panicked patient! When I had my first visit, he again was more than willing to listen and help calm my nerves, and talked me through what was "normal" so i could stop worrying and focus on healing. I would absolutely recommend Craig, and the practice to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Craig is wonderful. He took care of my 13 year old after he had surgery relating to an ankle injury. My son is stronger than he was before he started. Craig not only gives great physical therapy care, he make people laugh and smile and actually want to come to see them. The entire office is wonderful. Very timely, and I received call backs immediately.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I can't say enough wonderful things about Craig and Madison. My 17 year old son looked forward to going to physical therapy every week, which was a blessing in itself. He enjoyed working with both Craig and Madison, and we did also. They took the time each session to discuss our son's progress and answered all of our questions thoroughly. They were both genuinely concerned about our son, and we are so very thankful to have them in Hopewell! Thank you both for everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Excellent service was provided for my 13 year old daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Craig and Madison have been nothing short of incredible in helping me recover from my second neck surgery. This is actually my 4th time choosing GPPT for physical therapy because they always deliver excellent care and professionalism. Thank you, Madison and Craig!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I've been a patient of Craig Biller and I just simply love it! He is such a great therapist! He makes you feel well informed about your condition, he advise you about the best route for a prompt recovery, and of course the therapy as well the exercises to do at home and so on. Is a therapist who listen about your condition and post surgery options and the treatments are awesome! and the staff are the Best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I definitely would highly recommend Dr. Biller to anyone who is in need of physical therapy, be it family, friends or acquaintances!! I found him to be very knowledgeable of the treatment plan devised for me and payed close attention to how I was responding to the prescribed therapy. He asked me all the questions even before I had a chance to explain what I was feeling & helped me to understand the pain levels I was experiencing during the therapy. He was patient, courteous & easy going.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I was extremely pleased with having Craig Biller as my physical therapist. He helped me tremendously to get to the point where I am today with my injury (torn ACL). He updated my school trainer on my status. He even went out of his way to meet me at Planet Fitness to instruct and show me what training exercises/machines I needed to do post physical therapy treatments. He encouraged me to call the office anytime with any questions/concerns. Candace (secretary) was exceptional and so friendly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Craig and his staff run an excellent program. They are very knowledgeable and friendly to every patient. If you need Physical Theapy then you should call them, you won't regret it.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Biller?

Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine