Dr. Craig Biller, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Dr. Biller

Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine

2077 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa, PA 15001

Dr. Craig Biller, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Aliquippa, PA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Biller to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Aliquippa

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Biller accepts

Dr. Biller accepts the following insurance:

Health Net
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Community Blue PPO
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Biller treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Craig Biller, DPT...

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Biller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Biller

Dr. Biller?
Physical therapist, Craig Biller along with his knowledge and professionalism is the main reason I have achieved the goals I did with my total knee replacement. I was a very frustrating case for him because of my fluid retention around the knee. His patience, caring, knowledge and perseverance eventually we broke through and achieved acceptable goals. I can truly say I would recommend him to anyone because he has the expertise and knowledge to succeed. I commend him for a job well done.
Russell L. Coleman – Jun 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Dr. Craig is easy to talk to because he explains everything to you so that you understand. He gives you his time and attention when you have an appointment and he works hard to get you healthy as quick as he can. I highly recommend Craig!
Bridgette – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I've been to many therapists over the years and Dr. Biller is the best I've ever worked with. He always takes the time to listen to you and he is great at explaining every step of the process in simple to understand language. Dr. Biller is always willing to go the extra-mile to provide whatever help you need. I highly recommend Dr. Biller to anyone needing help.
Matt D. – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Craig did an amazing job with my daughter after a gymnastics injury. He is knowledgable, friendly, and professional and I would highly recommend this facility to anyone but especially to competitive athletes. The entire staff makes visiting there a pleasant experience. Well worth the 25 minute drive from our house.
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I spent 6 weeks of PT with Craig and Madison and I have to say this is an extremely professional, fun, and caring staff. I've been to other PT locations and have never felt comfortable and pleased with results like I did with Craig at GPPT. He truly cares about each client and do everything they can to make you comfortable and have a successful and fun recovery. Highly recommend!!
Pat in Aliquippa, PA – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Best PT office in Western PA in my opinion. Craig, Madison, Candace and everyone I worked at this office are simply the best. I started out at a different PT office in the area immediately post-surgery but after the first 6 weeks, I was looking for something more, more strength and endurance PT. This is the place to go, and I wish I started here immediately after surgery.
Jim in Clinton, PA – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Thanks to Dr Biller he made my total knee replacement recovery so awesome. I'm moving like a young adult. He also gave great advice and excercise to do at home. Thank you for all you did for me.
April Field in Aliquippa, PA – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Super caring, patient, and kind with my son. Got him back to where he needs to be!
Carrie ray in Beaver , PA – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Very helpful and makes it fun and enjoyable. Supportive through everything.
Kim – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Very likely to recommend him he's great
Riley in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Craig was very helpful and had vast experience with the type injury I was experiencing. I would highly recommend him for any sports or work related physical therapy!
Xavier in Aliquippa PA – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Many of my visits to Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy was with Craig. He is a great PT and was beyond helpful in my recovery from bi-lateral knee replacement. He always had ideas of how best to help me improve during my recovery.
Bart in Aliquippa, PA – May 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Craig is an amazing Physical therapist. I have been to his office multiple times & he has always helped with my various injuries. He is very knowledgeable & I highly recommend him.
John – Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I have been a patient of Dr. Craig Biller for several months at the Hopewell Twp location for Greater Pittsburgh Physical Therapy Sports Medicine. I suffered a foot injury which resulted in having a non weight bearing cast boot for several months. I began therapy with Dr. Craig Biller. Excellent experience and results. I would recommend GPPT to everyone. The level of professionalism and expertise is second to none. Great people! Great place!
James DeGori – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
My experience with Craig was fantastic from the first phone call to the office. He was welcoming and understanding and help settle a panicked patient! When I had my first visit, he again was more than willing to listen and help calm my nerves, and talked me through what was "normal" so i could stop worrying and focus on healing. I would absolutely recommend Craig, and the practice to anyone!
Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Craig is wonderful. He took care of my 13 year old after he had surgery relating to an ankle injury. My son is stronger than he was before he started. Craig not only gives great physical therapy care, he make people laugh and smile and actually want to come to see them. The entire office is wonderful. Very timely, and I received call backs immediately.
Tracey Harsch in Aliquippa, PA – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I can't say enough wonderful things about Craig and Madison. My 17 year old son looked forward to going to physical therapy every week, which was a blessing in itself. He enjoyed working with both Craig and Madison, and we did also. They took the time each session to discuss our son's progress and answered all of our questions thoroughly. They were both genuinely concerned about our son, and we are so very thankful to have them in Hopewell! Thank you both for everything!
Lindsay McKee in Hopewell, PA – Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Excellent service was provided for my 13 year old daughter.
Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
Craig and Madison have been nothing short of incredible in helping me recover from my second neck surgery. This is actually my 4th time choosing GPPT for physical therapy because they always deliver excellent care and professionalism. Thank you, Madison and Craig!!
Mark Bartus – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?
I've been a patient of Craig Biller and I just simply love it! He is such a great therapist! He makes you feel well informed about your condition, he advise you about the best route for a prompt recovery, and of course the therapy as well the exercises to do at home and so on. Is a therapist who listen about your condition and post surgery options and the treatments are awesome! and the staff are the Best!
Angela M. Willig-Friedrich in Crescent, PA – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Craig Biller, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Biller?

• Physical Therapy
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Biller communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Biller communicates via email

• Does Dr. Biller offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Biller offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Biller offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Biller have free onsite parking?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not have free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Biller offer weekend visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer weekend visits

• Does Dr. Biller offer evening visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer evening visits