Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Courtney Wharton
Courtney Wharton is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Greensboro, NC.

Greensboro Office

1210 New Garden Rd

Greensboro, NC 27410

Learn about Courtney Wharton

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Courtney Wharton does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Courtney Wharton is unavailable at this time.

Courtney Wharton has no awards or honors listed.

Courtney Wharton has no media or publications listed.

Courtney Wharton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Courtney Wharton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Courtney Wharton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Courtney Wharton to family and friends
Courtney Wharton's Performance
This office feels clean and comfortable. The desk staff is competent, and has a great sense of humor. Courtney is an excellent PA--polite, caring, and knowledgeable. Appointment didn't feel rushed. My concerns were listened to and taken care of.
Courtney was very kind and able to help me understand how to answer her questions about something I had asked. Instead of just saying that I believe I have a bone spur on my heel, she helped me to understand the medical response steps to treatment. Because of that, I know better how to be a participant in my treatment.
I had an early AM appointment, and I was seen quickly. I was glad that before seeing the provider a lab test was done so that it was being processed before I saw the PA. Everyone was friendly, efficient, and professional.
had a very pleasant experience . Courtney Wharton was awesome! very respectful and listened to why I was there and she took the time to talk to me. If I need to see a doctor at this Eagle physicians I will be sure to ask to see her!
Courtney was awesome, as were every provider I've ever seen there. She listens and is very thorough. I fee well-cared for each time I go. The front desk people are the most likeable and helpful I've ever seen. Thanks for taking care of me!
I really like Courtney and her nurse. She takes time with me listening and taking care of what needs to be done. I been coming to Eagles for many years, hadn't had any problems or issues at all. Hope she stays at Eagles for a long time.
I always appreciate the attention Ms Wharton gives to me as her patient. She is quite thorough. I never feel rushed. Ms Wharton addresses my concerns and makes relevant suggestions. She is much appreciated.
Wonderful as always! Can't say enough about Courtney. Wonderful, caring, thorough provider.
The Staff at the check in/out desk was friendly and easy to talk to . Wait time was nominal. The Nurse that performed preview interview was friendly. Phlebotomist was good. Only one stick to draw blood for blood work. Courtney Wharton was very professional and did not appear rushed.
Every person I came into contact with was friendly and professional. Courtney Wharton is an excellent communicator and puts patients at ease.
Courtney seemed quite thorough in checking symptoms. She used terms a lay person would understand. She gave me expectations as to what to expect and what to do if symptoms were not gone by the next week. It was not an unusual set of symptoms so all seemed to go as expected except that the cough didn't go away so I did have to return.
I see 7 stars and I rate all 7 subjects as excellent. This form did not interact but I guess that is deliberate. Courtney Wharton, P.A., could not have been better nor could any Doctor. My experience with Ms. Wharton is what I think the practice of Medicine should be. Never mind the the insurance, lawyers and bureaucracy, I just wanted a simple procedure and some understanding. My Grandfather was a Doctor,I hope I have not said to much, she was very patient, very professional.
Courtney was great, she really listened to my problems and treated me as if I was her only patient for the day.
Responded quickly to prescribe new med when original one did not work. New med worked but caused insomnia, stomach upset and indigestion.
Dr. Wharton is the best. She took my concerns serious and listened to me. I was in a lot of pain and thanks to her excellent care. I was able to find out within 24 hours of my visit that I had a very large gallstone in the neck of my gallbladder. I will be having surgery to have it removed. This could have been very serious if she had not taken my concerns and complaints serious. I am good hands when I come to this office.
An unusual bug bite appeared on my leg, which continued to worsen in condition. With each passing day, the bite continued to grow a large bull's-eye rash around the initial bite mark. After a week or so, I began to worry about the bite and what may have caused the rash to continue to spread. I called Eagle Monday morning (5/08/17) to schedule an appointment. I explained my condition and they immediately scheduled an appointment for me on the day of. Within two hours I was able to see my regular
Very positive experience. Nursing staff is excellent. Courtney is very personable and listened to my concerns.
An urgent visit to address severe stomach cramps. No appointment - walk in for quick help. Receptionist went extra mile to see that I would be seen asap. Ms. Wharton accurately determined my condition and called in 2 Rx to my pharmacy. Rx for 10 days and I'm back to normal health. My wife and I have been patients at Eagle Guilford College for 37 years. Courtney Wharton is an excellent health professional.
Courtney has been the best medical care provider I have EVER encountered. She is intelligent, empathetic, competent, caring. She has treated me for diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol and vision problems as a result. She has been very diligent about treating my conditions and referring me to specialists when her diagnosis/prescriptions have not met with expected results. I feel like I am in the most capable, caring hands I could hope for. I am hugely Doctor phobic and it is hard t
I came in because the day before, I had severe abdominal pain and almost past out while driving. Eagle family was able to fit me in the same day I called. Courtney is familiar with my family history and aware of my concerns dealing with my health. Every Time I need to go there for any reason, they have always taken care of me and I know Courtney one of the reasons why. She always give extra care and addresses all my concerns.
I love Courtney Wharton. She is always so friendly, professional & kind. I love the fact that she really listens to me and helps me with all my questions or concerns. Please don't ever let her leave. She is awesome.
She was patient and showed interest in what I was saying. Her attitude was great. That was my first time seeing her. I was pleased.
I came to have my annual physical done. Courtney is excellent, always makes you feel at ease and that she has more than enough time for you. She listens to you and never rushes you. I am very happy with her as my primary care physician.
I came in with a semi-urgent issue, and they were able to find a time for me right away. Dr. Wharton was very thorough and made sure I knew all my options and was informed about and comfortable with the my options.
Avery good experience. I went in thinking flu but wound up with heart problem. I was sent immediately to my cardiologist.
Excellent. No excess waiting in reception or actual treatment. Courteous, professional treatment by entire staff. Condition accessed, explained and acted upon.
Courtney was very attentive and listened to my complaint. Visit was as enjoyable as could be under the circumstances.
When my previous primary care provider (PCP), Jennifer Willard PA-C, moved from Eagle at Brassfield to another position within Eagle, I began looking at the profiles of Eagle's PCPs to find someone who appeared to have qualities similar to Jennifer. I came across Courtney Wharton PA-C of Eagle at Guilford College,All in all, I am EXCEPTIONALLY pleased with Courtney and feel VERY confident having her as my primary care provider!
I came in with a sore throat and Courtney did a strep test right away which was negative. I discussed my stuffy nose with her and she prescribed a nose spray which is helping a lot. I was in and out in a timely manner. Thanks
I have found my new doctor!!!!! Saw Courtney for the first time last week and it was a great experience. She communicates well, is smart and well spoken. We talked for a long time about my many challenges and I think she is awesome! I've seen many doctors in my lifetime and I know a good one from the rest.
Everyone was great from the beginning. Check in was easy, separated the sick and supplied a mask, and Courtney was great. She got me in and out and on my way home in no time and was feeling better within a couple of days.
Very good experience I still had some lingering side effects from the Flu. My attending PA went out of her way to check all my vitals etc, just to make sure I had no other problems, due to feeling a little light headed. Thank you so much Miss Wharton. BR// Kevin Nutt.
Courtney was very thorough and professional. I feel very comfortable seeing her. She has a warm approach and cares about my health. I am so glad I met her after my doctor left the practice.
Courtney was very professional and thorough. She appeared genuinely interested in me as a patient and my needs.
Very kind provider. Test results given immediately
it was very good. Courtney has good poeple skills, and she listened to me. I think she is a good Pa.
Fast, friendly and informative
Had an earache and sinus pain. I called that morning to see if anyone was available and they put me on the list in case a cancellation came up. They called me for a 4 PM appt. with Courtney. She was very helpful and kind. She took care to prescribe an antibiotic that wouldn't upset my stomach. I was grateful she was able to see me on such short notice especially since my ear was throbbing in pain and I couldn't hear or sleep at night. Would definitely see her again.
Dr. Wharton was great. I felt very comfortable and able to talk to her and received a lot of information from her.
my sister, Jennifer Sampson, had seen Courtney in the past and really liked her, she reckoned mended me to her. I was very pleased, I think Courtney was very helpful very pleasant and look forward to seeing her again! finally, a Doctor Who treats you like you're a person, and talks to you like you're one, she took the time to talk to me, to listen to me, and seemed relaxed and able to joke around. I realize doctor pushed for time, high workload,I'm glad my sister told me about Courtney.
No waiting was able to get in early and checkup for cough and sinus drainage went well . No problems. Received prescription for Nasal spray that seems to be working OK. Staff always pleasant to work with.
This visit was so needed as I was feeling very bad. I was seen quickly and Courtney was wonderful. She really listened and treated me with the medications I needed to get better. I liked her very much and would see her anytime I would be in need of a doctor visit. She helped me very much!
I had a wonderful experience. Courtney is awesome.
It was an excellent visit, as usual. Ms. Wharton and I had a frank discussion about steps I can take to move toward living a healthier lifestyle. She is a good listener and responds to inquiries rather than executing a predetermined consultation.
Very pleasant and through. Received prescription for nasal spray and started antibiotic.
I requested to see Courtney to discuss my current health concerns and update her on prior health problems. She was very attentive and helpful. She is always very pleasant.
I developed a bladder infection after surgery on 1/22/17. I was seen quickly & an antibiotic was ordered. I enjoyed meeting Courtney & was pleased with her care.
It was great she took plenty ot time and explained every question I had. She really seem to want me to feel better sooner than later
My appointment was for a Meds check. I did not have to wait very long and the doctor was very helpful.
Courtney is a great PA, and I'm always glad to see her (even when I'm sick). She is easy to talk to, a good listener, and a methodical diagnostician.
Have you seen Courtney Wharton?
Are you Courtney Wharton?

Visit Courtney Wharton