Courtney Sullenberger, PA-C

Courtney Sullenberger, PA-C

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Courtney Sullenberger, PA-C is a family medicine specialist in Greenwood, IN and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from St Louis University in 2013 and specializes in family medicine, adult medicine, and more.Read her story

747 E County Line Rd Ste B

Greenwood, IN 46143

• Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Courtney Sullenberger

Courtney Sullenberger's bio

This content was provided by Courtney Sullenberger "I am very personable and very logical in my approach to life. To gain more medical knowledge before entering Physician Assistant school, I worked as a CNA/EMT. I obtained my Master's of Medical Science and Physician Assistant degree from Saint Louis University in 2013. As Physician Assistants we are trained as Primary Care Providers. However, to expand my knowledge base and gain valuable exposure to a wide array of ailments and afflictions, I decided to work in Emergency Medicine for a year before joining Premier Family Medicine in February 2015. I am thrilled to be practicing in the primary care setting and is getting to know my patients and their families."

This content was provided by Courtney Sullenberger "We specialize in caring for patients of all ages and believe that we can best serve the individual by serving the entire family. As an independent practice, we are your advocate and your medical home.

All of us at Premier Family Medicine work closely with our patients to help them maintain good health, to help them get better quickly when stricken by acute illness, and to manage their chronic health conditions.  We believe in open and honest communication throughout the practice.  Because we care about you and your health, we give you our honest assessment, though it may not be what you want to hear.

We believe in continuity of care and refer only when necessary.  When we do refer our patients to a specialist, we work closely with the specialists to coordinate all of your care."

• Adult Medicine
  • Family Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Family Sports Medicine
  • General Medical Practice
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • Women's Health Medicine

Courtney Sullenberger does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / Bloomington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • St Louis University
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Courtney Sullenberger has no awards or honors listed.

Courtney Sullenberger has no media or publications listed.

Courtney Sullenberger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Courtney Sullenberger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Courtney Sullenberger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Courtney Sullenberger to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Courtney Sullenberger's Performance

I was so comfortable on my first visit with Dr. Courtney Sullenberger. My wait time was so quick I was called back before finishing my paper work. she was so pleasent and explained everything so I could understand exactly the test and precedures to follow. very kind and dedicated to satisfing her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Are you Courtney Sullenberger?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Bariatric Medicine