Courtney Stellwag, PA

Courtney Stellwag, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)  ·
Female
Courtney Stellwag, PA is a physician assistant in Fishkill, NY. She specializes in physician assistant (pa).

400 Westage Business Ctr Dr

Fishkill, NY 12524

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Courtney Stellwag treats your condition or procedure

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Courtney Stellwag's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Courtney Stellwag

Courtney Stellwag?
Courtney Stellwag's Performance
What People Say About Courtney Stellwag, PA
RecentMost Helpful
Courtney is very kind and understanding. She answered all of my questions and always emailed me back quickly. She made me and my spouse feel very comfortable. Without her I wouldn’t have ever gotten my positive pregnancy test so for that, I am grateful. She gave my spouse and I the chance to be a family and I will never forget that. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Courtney Stellwag, PA?
I have only met Courtney a few times but the times I did she made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Courtney Stellwag, PA?
Courtney and the entire staff at HVFC we’re so compassionate, caring and happy. This can be such a sad and scary journey but everyone there treats you with such care that it takes away the unknown in it. Courtney is knowledgeable, down to earth and compassionate. She made this scary journey into an amazing blessing! Being discharged from them was definitely a bittersweet thing. Thank you to HVFC my family is now growing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Courtney Stellwag, PA?
Courtney is personable, understanding, down to earth, and overall one of the best doctors I have gotten to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Courtney Stellwag, PA?
Courtney and HVFC staff were all kind, compassionate and understanding. They work with you to achieve your goals and listen when you have concerns. Highly recommend her and Dr Levine for any reproductive needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Courtney Stellwag, PA?
Every story of infertility is different and that is exactly how you are treated at HVF. My journey was very different from how I expected it to go, but Courtney was there to answer questions and follow up. I can honestly tell you that it was difficult to leave, as the level of attention at HVF was always reassuring and comforting. My Pregnancy is definately credited to Courtney and Dr. Levine and I am forever thankful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Courtney Stellwag, PA?
Courtney makes an emotional and tough experience so much easier! She is always always available for questions and concerns. She is an all around incredible person to work with! Our family is thankful for her every day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Courtney Stellwag, PA?
Courtney took all of my questions and concerns seriously, and once I became pregnant, she was super responsive about emailing me blood test results, etc., to help ease my anxiety. I would absolutely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Courtney Stellwag, PA?
Everyone in this office is welcoming and friendly. I was followed by Courtney Stellwag for almost all of my time with Hudson Valley Fertility. She was always available for questions and concerns even when they were probably due to my own anxieties. Lab results were called to me promptly and I was monitored closely in early pregnancy. She and everyone in the office was considerate during a sensitive time in my life. I'm truly glad I chose her as my provider and wouldn't hesitate to recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Courtney Stellwag, PA?
I learned about Hudson Valley Fertility following a poor experience with a different practice. As soon as I met Courtney and the HVF team, I knew that we were in excellent hands. Courtney goes above and beyond for her patients. She is incredibly patient and has went out of her way to make herself available for questions and appointments. As a Registered Nurse, I can tell you that she is a thorough clinician. We have complete confidence in her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Courtney Stellwag, PA?

How was your experience with Courtney Stellwag?

Insurance accepted