Dr. Cory St.Denis, DC

Dr. Cory St.Denis, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Cory St.Denis, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Jay, ME. He is 29 years old. Read his story

33 Rolling Rdg # Housecallchiropractor

Jay, ME 04239

Learn about Dr. St.Denis

Dr. St.Denis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. St.Denis "I started getting adjusted around the time I started middle school sports and it was one of the only additions to exercise that kept my brain in full control of my ability to focus. Growing up with ADHD, I learned many difficult life lessons "the hard way" both in school and in social situations. The way that Neurologically Based Chiropractic changed my life is the reason why I strive to balance the brains of, and work with, young students, business professionals, and families with brains just like mine! Medications and drugs are NOT the only treatments that can help a child focus. From the very beginning of my life I have enjoyed relationships, and being a House Call Chiropractor gives me the opportunity to create wonderful and purposeful relationships with lots of really cool people. My goal is that "Ahah!" moment for my patients when they realize how EASY it can be to increase their health status by having me visit them at home or the office. I have extensively studied and taught the chiropractic analysis system called Koren Specific Technique, and I really enjoy helping people clean up their life of negativity, toxins, and stress. My House Call practice members will tell you that I am motived to meet and work with people that I know I can help. I live in North Jay with my beautiful and talented fiancé, Meredith, who has her masters in education and is a middle school science teacher, experienced Maine white water rafting guide, and my #1 accountability partner. We are both planning on pursuing our pilot's licenses and looking forward to exploring all that Maine has to offer."

This content was provided by Dr. St.Denis "The average chiropractor will have you visit their office up to 3x a week for an extended period of time.  With house call visits, Dr. Cory will spend 5 to 6 times as long with you at each appointment in the comfort of your home or office, accomplishing better assessments and treatment in one session, reducing your need for high amounts of repeat visits.

You see the chiropractor 3x/week for 4 weeks at (on average) $50 per appointment which equals a total of $600 per month for a pain-control care plan. These appointments last an average of 5-10 minutes with the doctor.

House Call visits with Dr. Cory cost $85 per adjustment, with the associated travel fee of $30.  Dr. Cory sees his pain-control patients 1x/week for 4 weeks, which is a total of $460.  These appointments last an average of 30 minutes with the doctor, and there is no travel, no hassle, and fits into your family schedule with ease."

• Chiropractic
  • ADHD Parent Coaching
  • Athletic Training
  • Brain Research
  • Neurofeedback
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. St.Denis does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD

• Nutritional Supplementation
  • Physical Examination
  • Wellness Coaching
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

• Logan College Of Chiropractic
  • Stress Response Evaluation
    Other Education | Completed 2014
  • Whole Food Nutrition
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. St.Denis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. St.Denis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. St.Denis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. St.Denis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. St.Denis' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. St.Denis?