Dr. Cory Powers, DC

Dr. Cory Powers, DC

Chiropractic  |
Chiropractic has been an important part of my life since I was born. My grandfather was a chiropractor. My uncle is a chiropractor. I never really wanted to be anything else. I have been a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) since 1997 and have practiced in Omaha since then. I received my education at Creighton University and Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa where chiropractic began. My wife and I are the grateful parents of 2 awesome kids and 2 German Shepherds. I love animals and have virtually never been without at least one dog in my life

11343 Wright Cir

Omaha, NE 68144

Learn about Dr. Powers

This content was provided by Dr. Powers "It's important to be smart, knowledgeable, and personable…but a chiropractor who isn't good with his hands is not going to consistently get the kind of results that change people's lives.

Chiropractic has been an important part of my life since I was born.  I was probably 10 years old when I decided that I would be a chiropractor. In our family, when you were sick or broken, the first stop was always for an adjustment. It was understood that a properly functioning spine and nervous system were crucial to the body functioning at it's best. Medicine had it's place, but we understood that it had it's limitations.

I am respected for having exceptional knowledge and skill, genuine kindness, and for honoring patient's right to make their own decisions."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Powers does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Therapy
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Creighton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Powers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Powers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Powers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Powers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Powers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Powers to family and friends
Dr. Powers' Performance
in Omaha, NE |
I have been seeing Dr. Powers for many years. I started with support and relief from migraines and have continued for overall health and wellness. I truly believe that chiropractic care is crucial to overall health and wellness. The staff is friendly and amazing and Dr. Powers is the best!
in Omaha, NE |
I went to Dr. Powers with back pain that I had been suffering with for over a year and it was affecting my lifestyle. After just one month of treatments, my pain is so much less, I'm sleeping so much better and I'm back to doing what I want. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Powers and his staff.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr. Powers is wonderful! Patient care is number one with Dr. Powers and his staff. He is knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and just all around amazing- I can't imaging going to any other chiropractor!
in Omaha, NE |
He and his staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and willing to see you when needed
in Omaha, NE |
We have been patients of Dr. Powers for 14 years. He treats our whole family. All of my children have been adjusted since birth. We feel his care and treatment is vital to our family's wellness. We are thankful for the wonderful ladies who assist him and are always flexible and patient with us. This is a small office that is relaxed and well-managed. Dr. Powers is a holistic practitioner and always ready to answer questions or help research other modes of alternative medicine.
in Omaha, NE |
I believe the chiropractic care our family has received from Dr. Cory Powers has been an integral part of achieving and maintaining a better quality of life. Since 2009, he has helped me through several debilitating times in my life including chronic headaches, sciatica, and pre-post pregnancy challenges. Dr. Powers is highly knowledgeable and skilled in chiropractic care, and has a patient and caring demeanor. I fully trust him with myself and my family's care. He has earned this 5 star rating.
Omaha, NE |
Dr. Powers has helped me, tremendously, with my back and shoulder pain. Dr. Powers has tremendous knowledge of sports-related injuries and takes the time to explain what has happened to your body, as well as what needs to be done to regain a healthy life. Wonderful staff.
in Omaha, NE |
Dr Powers is very professional and friendly. The office staff really do treat you like family. The office hours are most accommodating to any work schedule and if need be, I can go in at Right away if in pain. A great palmetto heal.
Have you seen Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
Are you Dr. Powers?