Dr. Cory Powers, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 50

Chiropractic

Dr. Cory Powers, DC is a Chiropractor in Omaha, NE and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic medical school in 1997. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Cory Powers, DC

Powers Chiropractic, P.C.

11343 Wright Cir Omaha, NE 68144

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Powers treats your condition or procedure

• Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Powers accepts

Dr. Powers accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Medicaid

Dr. Powers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Powers

Dr. Powers

I was totally freaked out about chiropractic care before seeing Dr. Powers. After a few visits, I was hooked and was looking forward to my next adjustment. Everyone in the office is super friendly and makes sure you're entire family is taken care of. When Nicole hangs out with our kiddos during adjustments or x-rays, they never want to leave. Powers Chiropractic has changed my view on care and I regret not seeking it sooner.
Kim Rozeboom – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
I came to Powers Chiropractic after an accident and have experienced nothing less than excellence. I was seeing a chiropractor before but soon realized that Dr. Powers is the real deal and has a lot of knowledge, always looking at the whole picture. Customer service is top notch and billing is never an issue. My family is extremely happy and would recommend Powers Chiropractic to anyone.
Brett Weihe – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
I was initially nervous to go to a chiropractor as I had never been and afraid of the whole neck adjustment thing. However in trying to conceive I wanted to do everything possible to prep my body for the best possible outcome. I have PCOS and after 3 months of a regular adjustment regimen with Dr. Powers my husband and I were able to conceive naturally after 6 years of failed medical procedures. This place has been a miracle worker for our family. I also had my husband start seeing Dr. Powers for neck and shoulder adjustments and he loved it! They are great at working with your insurance and/or budget billing. The office is full of nothing but smiles and cleanliness, a respect for everyone's time( never had to wait more than about 15 minutes on rare occasions, generally within 5-10 minutes I am out the door), and helpful information at every turn. I am so appreciateive of Dr. Powers calm demeanor in explaining the plan and the science as well as the natural approach to healing.
Ann Woods in Council Bluffs – May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
Dr Powers is amazing. Our family (2 adults, 3 kids) has seen him for over 10 years. He is everything you look for in a chiropractor: he takes time to understand how you are feeling, what's bothering you, & talks you through a plan that you can understand. He checks to see how you feel after an adjustment and we often feel better the moment we get up off the table. His appointments are flexible and quick. He has even helped on short notice with many "thrown out" backs after excessive yard work.
TW in Papillion, NE – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
Dr Powers is the Ultimate Chiropractor in the Omaha area. I have been a patient for over 10+ years. Besides adjusting me on a monthly basis, he has helped me understand the signs of when my body is out of alignment and not to wait for my scheduled appt, call and make an appt ASAP. Understands previous sports injuries, weekend warriors or just weekend yard work injuries.
Bill Anderson in La Vista, NE – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
I appreciate the calm manner in which Dr. Powers addresses my back issues. Having your back "go out" can feel so scary but he does everything he can to alleviate the pain & develops a follow up plan to get you back on track. I get adjusted on a regular basis now & my back problems are not as frequent or severe as they used to be. The office is a warm & inviting space with Nicole & Gail greeting you with a smile.
Jas Montez in Omaha, NE – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
The warm, friendly vibe starts when you walk into Powers Chiropractic and are greeted by either Nicole or Gayle. They make you feel like you are an important part of their family from the get-go. Any qualms you might have about chiropractic are immediately extinguished once you meet Dr. Powers. His lighthearted, yet professional demeanor makes you feel at ease and then you know you've made the right choice listening to the friend that initially referred you to him.
D. James in Omaha, NE – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
I have had many encounters with the Powers Chiropractic group and they are always friendly and accommodating. Dr Powers fully explained what needed to be done and after the first few visits I was feeling better. Now I go to maintain how great I feel...
Tristen Mccarville in Omaha, NE – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Powers for 20 years this July. I have referred him to many including my husband who swore he would never go to a Chiropractor. Dr. Powers is kind, he listens, he empathizes, and he makes you feel like you are important. He also explains processes to you so that you understand things. His staff has always been so kind and considerate. I couldn't recommend a better Chiropractor in all of Omaha and he has a great sense of humor...….well - we can call it humor LOL.
Kari Broderick in Omaha, NE – Jun 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Powers for many years. I started with support and relief from migraines and have continued for overall health and wellness. I truly believe that chiropractic care is crucial to overall health and wellness. The staff is friendly and amazing and Dr. Powers is the best!
Megan Harding in Omaha, NE – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
I went to Dr. Powers with back pain that I had been suffering with for over a year and it was affecting my lifestyle. After just one month of treatments, my pain is so much less, I'm sleeping so much better and I'm back to doing what I want. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Powers and his staff.
Penny Hatchell in Omaha, NE – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
Dr. Powers is wonderful! Patient care is number one with Dr. Powers and his staff. He is knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and just all around amazing- I can't imaging going to any other chiropractor!
Sarah Dragon in Omaha, NE – Jan 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
He and his staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and willing to see you when needed
Pat in Omaha, NE – Nov 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
We have been patients of Dr. Powers for 14 years. He treats our whole family. All of my children have been adjusted since birth. We feel his care and treatment is vital to our family's wellness. We are thankful for the wonderful ladies who assist him and are always flexible and patient with us. This is a small office that is relaxed and well-managed. Dr. Powers is a holistic practitioner and always ready to answer questions or help research other modes of alternative medicine.
Traci M. in Omaha, NE – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
I believe the chiropractic care our family has received from Dr. Cory Powers has been an integral part of achieving and maintaining a better quality of life. Since 2009, he has helped me through several debilitating times in my life including chronic headaches, sciatica, and pre-post pregnancy challenges. Dr. Powers is highly knowledgeable and skilled in chiropractic care, and has a patient and caring demeanor. I fully trust him with myself and my family's care. He has earned this 5 star rating.
Mrs. Kennedy in Omaha, NE – May 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
Dr. Powers has helped me, tremendously, with my back and shoulder pain. Dr. Powers has tremendous knowledge of sports-related injuries and takes the time to explain what has happened to your body, as well as what needs to be done to regain a healthy life. Wonderful staff.
Omaha, NE – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?
Dr Powers is very professional and friendly. The office staff really do treat you like family. The office hours are most accommodating to any work schedule and if need be, I can go in at Right away if in pain. A great palmetto heal.
Bobbi Smith in Omaha, NE – Nov 04, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cory Powers, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Powers?