Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 43

Dr. Van Westen

Optimal Performance Health Care Center Brookfield wi

15850 W Bluemound Rd Brookfield, WI 53005

Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC is a Chiropractor in Brookfield, WI. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Van Westen to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Van Westen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Van Westen

3.6

Dr. Van Westen?
I have been a patient of Dr. V's for many years and he has always said, "When your spine is in alignment your body functions properly". That is so true - I go monthly for check-ups and I rarely get sick and have so much more energy than people half my age. The staff is friendly, attentive and Dr. V is very knowledgeable and great at what he does.
BW in WI – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?
I highly recommend Optimal Performance Health Care Center to anyone who wants a doctors office that is seriously about the health of their patients. If you are looking for a long term provider and not just a quick "pop" this is the place for you.
T.T – Dec 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?
I am posting because I saw bad reviews, which I hope to dispel. At Optimal Performance, patients receive a package of services tailored to their particular case, which include chiro, PT, medical massage, medical diagnostics and nutrition. I did not have the assistance of insurance and so I chose to pay upfront for the amount of therapy their testing indicated I needed, and I never would've thought it would be so amazing to start with three treatments a week, but I soon learned that my body real
M.W. in WI – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?
Dr. Van Westen always takes time with a patient to get their detailed history, to understand the patient's wellness goals and attentive on all ends of patient care. He makes sure patients receive the most necessary services allowed from the patients' insurance. Dr. Van Westen takes meticulous time to confirm a patient's insurance, details what is and what not is covered and knows what questions to ask the insurance companies to keep insurance companies honest to its costumers.
Chiropracticforlife in Waukesha, WI – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?
They bill for products and services that they don't supply. They said insurance would cover all treatments. Wrong. My sons 15 visits cost almost $13,000. Instead of sending any bill, I received a letter from a collection agency 5 months after his last visit saying I owed $7000. If you call to ask about charges they won't talk to you. When you ask what charges are for (if he even takes your call) he won't tell you. Tried to pay at dicsounted price he gave me, wouldn't accept my check.
Dan Kimmes – Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?
Dr. Van Westen & his staff are extremely caring,competent & knowledgeable. I had suffered for over 15 years with low back pain, shoulder pain & digestive problems. I had lost all hope as the medications & the surgeries only left me more unable to garden & play racquetball. Not only has Dr. Van Westen returned my ability to play raquestball & garden again but has also given me a new attitude of what is truly possible if I allow my body to heal itself. I highly recommend Dr. Van Westen. Call today
steve – Jan 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?
My family and I having been patient's of Dr. Van Westen since 2011 & our experiences have always been extremely positive. Scheduling appointments are easy, the office is always nice & clean & his staff have always been kind. We bring our toddler son to see Dr. Van Westen for check ups & the Doctor & staff are always prepared for our visits. They are excellent at billing on time and explaining to us how insurance works which is great since most people know nothing about insurance including us.
G.E. in New Berlin – Oct 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?
Dr. Van Westen seemed nice at first but became agressive and a bit mean. He dismissed my concerns about the treatment even when I reported increased pain and told me I would end up disabled without his treatment. He even told me to borrow from my life insurance to pay him $3,000 for treatment plan. His billing is suspicious as well. I paid for services before receiving them and never received an itemized bill. He became angry with me when I asked questions about the bill. I do not recommend him.
Jane Doe in Milwaukee, WI – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?
Dr. Van Westen and his staff are very caring and loving and are always prepared for my visits. They are prompt and attentive I could not say enough good things about my experiences. Thank You for all of your help over the years!
M.H in Milwaukee, WI – May 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Van Westen since 2006. Dr. Van Westen is extremely trustworthy and knowledgeable. He has always spent more than a fair amount of time as me and always takes the necessary time to answer our questions. His staff in knowledgable and courteous. My experience with Dr. Van Westen over the years has always been a pleasure.
M.G in Greenfield, WI – May 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?
Van Westen was fine at first. Seemed very nice, attentive, like he really cared about his patients. His billing methods are ridiculous as he charged me for services I did not even receive from him. His demeanor changed toward me when I told him I was going to switch doctors per my insurance and he harrased me. He wrote me several emails tellng me that I'll never find a doctor as good as him. Needless to say I won't be back and I would not recommend him to anyone.
Jane Doe in Milwaukee, WI – Mar 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corey Van Westen, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Van Westen?

• Chiropractic