Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD

Dr. Bubp

Brain Performance and Psychology Center

10291 N Meridian St Indianapolis, IN 46290

(317) 672-1970

Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD is a Neuropsychologist in Indianapolis, IN and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Ball State University Ph.D. Counseling Psychology - Neuropsychology cognate medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with medical facilities Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis and Community Hospital East. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bubp to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Neuropsychologists in your area

"I have established an expert team of neuropsychologists and psychologist who try to combine the best research driven practices with a personal and caring touch.  We work collaboratively to help set up the best te..."

- Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD

• Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Bubp treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bubp's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Impaired Cognition
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Memory Disorders
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Neuropsychology Services for Gifted Children
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Pre-School Neuropsychological Assessment
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stroke
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Dr. Bubp accepts

(317) 672-1970

Dr. Bubp accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bubp

2.0

Dr. Bubp?
  • Wait times (8)
  • Explained conditions well (4)
  • Listened & answered questions (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (14)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (13)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (13)
DO NOT go see him!!! We have been waiting for a report from him since February 22nd. I have made numerous requests to get this report, as well as a doctor that needs this info to further evaluate a care plan for my husband. NEVER had a doctor not follow up, return calls or respond to emails or messages to get me/us this information, shows me a total lack of caring for his patient.
KJ – Apr 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
Went to see Dr Bubp in 2019 for my tween for testing. He was recommended by a psychologist we had seen once. He seemed nice at first. My son did the testing. We met w one of the counselors there who was wonderful. He went over test results vaguely and said there would be more detail in the report . He said to give him 1-2 weeks as a family member had passed. It took 4 months to get report and that’s even w phone calls and the counselor reminding him. When we got the report it’s like it had been copy and pasted. Had wrong birthday on it and some things that don’t make sense as to what we talked about. The front office is unorganized but the counselor we saw was great. We stopped going bc the hours were hard w school and bc of front office disorganization. I would not recommended Dr BubpRead Less
Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
Absolutely horrible experience! Never go there! One of the most shady places that I have ever been to.
  • Appointment was rushed
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
I went to see this doctor and he spoke to me for less than an hour. I was then put through almost eight hours of testing. His report was very vague. He came off as arrogant and didn’t bother to inquire from the doctors I have currently been seeing. He basically said that what I was doing with them was pointless. He encouraged me to see a therapist in his practice. I refuse to ever go back and I urge everyone to avoid this doctor.
Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
Corby Bubp tested 2 of our children in 2015 for 2 separate issues. We had a difficult time getting the reports. He told us he was delayed due to extended family member issues. However, months went by before we got the report and that was only because we kept asking. When we did get the report for our teen child, some of the information was copied/pasted from another patient (of different gender). There was also inaccurate statements about our child (anger issues, needing to get exercise). Because some of the report was incorrect, we didn’t know what was true and what was false. We respectfully requested that he check it and update it. In the revised report, he ADDED comments stating we were causing some of our teen’s issues. These comments were not in the original report; they were only added after we asked him to fix his mistakes. We do not trust the validity of his report nor do we trust him. This was a waste of time and money and caused extra stress for our teen.
Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
Saved me a long time ago
Aug 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
Went for initial appointment. suggested educational testing. Office provided procedure codes to contact my insurance. I made contact with insurance, no precept required. deductible met. these codes are covered.showed up for testing. receptionist said I had to pay $2000 for testing. i explained that the office insurance person gave me the codes after speaking with Bubp's staff. I called insurance, it's covered. Receptionist stated that wrong codes were given to me. Need to pay $2000 now. Left without testing. This practice is completely disorganized and incompetent.
Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
Dr. Bubp and staff are excellent. The staff made me feel comfortable from the time I walked in the door. Dr. Bubp was thorough and made it a point to go slow, when explaining the results of my tests. He did not talk down to me and was very patient when answering my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone including my family members.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
I do not recommend this doctor - we have been waiting for 5 months for a report to be sent to us for our son's evaluation! Will not return phone calls and does not respond when messages are left. Horrible service!!!
Greenwood, IN – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
Referred to Brain Performance and Psychology Center for concussion - further assessment needed, very expensive, charged to Insurance, and 3 months and counting for follow-up recommendations/paperwork to be sent to Pediatrician. Poor service to the point of being Negligent.
Carmel – Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
Dr. Bubp came across as arrogant. He disparaged each suggestion other practitioners had made and called their credentials into question. He sent me an analysis of the tests I had taken without any explanation. I did not understand the report and therefore it was very disturbing.
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. He sat with me for 1 hr, did not know much about my complex medical hx at all yet felt that his concluding opinions were above those of all of my highly accredited docs I've seen for yrs. EXTREMELY expensive testing all in one day (7 hrs) & drew all conclusions from the 1 hr & standardized tests. Dismissive/mocking my conditions. Pushed his opinion & refused to see it any other way. Pushing therapy service in HIS office only (stop w/current therapist). Not recommended.
Very unhappy patient (and parent) – May 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
Dr Bubp has seen several of my children for differing reasons. He is one of the few people they trust and confide in. We have recommended him to several friends with adolescent to young adults who have also been very happy. My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bubp.
Anonymous in Carmel IN – Oct 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?
SAVE YOUR MONEY. The doctor came off very uncaring and mocking my son in regards to my son's problems. The expensive ($1,800) testing took over 8 hours over a period of several days in one week, very exhausting, especially for someone with reading/comprehension issues, one of the reasons why we were there. Had a summary meeting and recommended he see psychologist in the same office, but he has no bio on the web or office, very suspicious. Been over 6 weeks and still no detailed report. :(
Unhappy Mom in Indianapolis, IN – Aug 17, 2016
Completely Lied on my exam and only spoke with me for 3 mins
J in Homestead, FL – Aug 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Corby Bubp, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bubp?

I have established an expert team of neuropsychologists and psychologist who try to combine the best research driven practices with a personal and caring...Read more

Hi!  My name is Corby Bubp and I am fellowship trained neuropsychologist and psychologist with experience in evaluation and treatment of both children and adult populations

• Neuropsychology