Dr. Cora Rivard, ND

NaturopathyFemale

Dr. Rivard

Seasons Natural Healthcare, LLC

43b Birch St Ste 3g Derry, NH 03038

Dr. Cora Rivard, ND is a Naturopath in Derry, NH. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rivard to book an appointment.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Dr. Rivard treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rivard accepts

Dr. Rivard accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Rivard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rivard

Dr. Rivard?
Dr. Rivard is very caring and attentive. Even during the first visit she will spend the time with you to talk about all of your concerns. Highly recommend!
Mariah – Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
Dr. Rivard is caring and compassionate. She has guided me toward greater overall health and well being through thoughtful recommendations on diet, supplements, exercise, and ways to increase my self-awareness. Following each visit, Dr. Rivard provides a summary of the visit and includes focused and attainable goals. Dr. Rivard's ability to see the "whole picture" has been a game-changer for me with regard to health care. I highly recommend Dr. Rivard.
Patricia W. – May 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
Had two appointments with Dr. Rivard. It appeared that we would continue to work together but there was clear lack of communication. Dr. Rivard didn't respond to my emails in a timely manner. I even sent an email asking if everything was okay and would she be responding to me ...no response. I certainly understand busy work schedules but failure to respond to a client is unacceptable.
Mar 15, 2020
I am sorry to learn this. My practice shifted to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
Dr. Rivard helped my sons eczema outbreaks big time. We tried so many things, and she would always take the time to research every ingredient and all possibilities, it took a lot of pressure off of my shoulders. I was becoming overwhelmed with his rash and not being able to help or control it. She made some changes to his formula, added some supplements and now the rash is completely controlled. I recommend her to my friends and family all the time, and plan to continue to see her.
Liz Mecke – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
My experience with Dr. Rivard was very positive in every way.
Milton – Nov 07, 2018
Wonderful place, I highly recommended
NH – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
Dr. Rivard has been extremely helpful in treating me for bone loss and digestive issues. She listened intently, ordered some tests, reviewed the results with me and created a plan for tackling these issues. Highly recommend.
New Boston, NH – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
Woman of wisdom, integrity, and kindness.
TF in MI – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
Dr. Rivard is very thorough and knowledgeable. She took her time with me and really helped me find relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
No naturopath I’d trust more. I have referred her to friends and family, all have had great experiences!
Tim A in NH – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
Dr. Rivard helped me regain my energy levels from a crippling level of fatigue. I had seen my primary care doctor repeatedly for this complaint. He chalked it up to the aging process and stress. Dr. Rivard ordered blood tests to check my vitamin levels, thyroid levels, and other levels as well. Turns out that I had low vitamin D levels. After beginning vitamin D supplementation my energy levels returned to normal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
Dr. Rivard is very knowledgeable and compassionate and truly cares for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
Dr. Rivard is always very professional, friendly and helpful. She takes the time to listen and has helped with with a few different issues after me being misdiagnosed by my primary doctor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a more holistic and natural approach to your well being.
Jamie in Derry, NH – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?
Cora has been amazingly helpful to myself and my son. She is very knowledgeable, and will do research if needed. Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cora Rivard, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Rivard?

• Naturopathy