Constance Ekonomakos, PA

Physician Assistant (PA) •  Female

Constance Ekonomakos

Center/Muscular Skeletal Care

333 E 38th St Fl 4 New York, NY 10016

Constance Ekonomakos, PA is a physician assistant in New York, NY. She specializes in physician assistant (pa).

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Constance Ekonomakos accepts

Constance Ekonomakos accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Constance Ekonomakos treats your condition or procedure

Constance Ekonomakos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Constance Ekonomakos

4.3

Constance Ekonomakos?
Constance Ekonomakos' Performance
What People Say About Constance Ekonomakos, PA
Dr. Ekonomakos was very knowledgeable and compassionate. I was in extreme pain and she recognized my symptoms immediately and put me on the necessary path to recovery. She asked all the right questions and made sure I was comfortable. The staff was great as well, attending to my needs and very kind. A+!
×Post a ResponseAre you Constance Ekonomakos, PA?
Very thorough, and knowledgeable. Would recommend for any Orthopedic issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Constance Ekonomakos, PA?
I saw Constance for my right knee pain. I was taken into the exam room fairly quickly and was greeted by Constance almost immediately. After taking my history down, and asking me what happened she proceeded to examine my leg. I feel that Constance is very professional, answered all my questions and explained my diagnosis. I recommend Constance, as an Orthopedic- PA.
×Post a ResponseAre you Constance Ekonomakos, PA?
Constance is very knowledgeable and helpful with explaining what was wrong. She had a great bedside manner and would definitely recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Constance Ekonomakos, PA?
I have visited her on numerous occasions. Whether it be sprain I had in my knee, to a broken bone, she was very helpful and knowledgable about each situation giving me the medical advice needed. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to understand their medical situation as well as getting the best treatment needed
×Post a ResponseAre you Constance Ekonomakos, PA?
Very thorough, professional and courteous. Has called back even after hours and follows up to make sure info. requested was received as well as following up with various labs to make sure they received my info. Follows hippocratic oath. Have trusted her with my own care as well as my children's. It is good to know that in this age where medications are over prescribed I can trust that unnecessary medications are not given to myself or children and we are given choices for best procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Constance Ekonomakos, PA?
She is a very friendly, compassionate, and knowledgable physicians assistant, one of the best I've encountered and I highly recommend her! She is extremely professional, diligent, and above all she is patient and really listens before her diagnosis. Wonderful human being who makes it apparent to others that she really loves her job, and is there to help people because she truly cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Constance Ekonomakos, PA?
nolligable, very nice, took the time to explaine things and was very thorough `
×Post a ResponseAre you Constance Ekonomakos, PA?
She was recommended by a friend who had seen her for their shoulder pain. They told me she was very knowledgeable and helped them with their issue. When I started having knee pain as a result of an old injury, I went to see her. She took her time going through my options and answered all my questions in a way that was helpful and easy to understand. I didn't feel rushed or like I didn't matter the way other practices make you feel. Front desk staff was friendly also. Would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Constance Ekonomakos, PA?

How was your experience with Constance Ekonomakos?

• Physician Assistant (PA)