Dr. Connie Craig, PHD

Clinical PsychologyFemale

Dr. Connie Craig, PHD is a Clinical Psychologist in Mercer Island, WA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Craig to book an appointment.

Dr. Craig

Dr. Connie Craig ARNP

9725 Se 36th St Ste 414 Mercer Island, WA 98040

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Clinical Psychologists in your area

Review Highlight

"Leaves you at ease all the time. Not that difficult to get scripts or even appointments if you are flexible. Really good with kids.. "

- Louise in Mercer Island, WASee more reviews

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Craig treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Craig accepts

Dr. Craig accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0

Dr. Craig's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Craig

3.7

Dr. Craig?
  • Staff friendliness (13)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (12)
  • Explained conditions well (12)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (6)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (5)
My spouse regards Dr. Craig highly. Initially, my child began seeking treatment with Dr. Craig because of high recommendations by my provider. My spouse has been the primary parent contact because of my work schedule. I am pleased with how Dr. Craig has treated my child consistently over many years (e.g. evaluation, diagnosis, good rapport with my child, and following up with prescription therapy.) However, my concerns are: she committed a microaggression and is biased towards people of my background. Having only heard from one parent (of the culture and race she identifies with), she gave unsolicited advice based on her assumption after listening to hearsay about a wounded family's diagnosis without a fair perspective from having listened to both parents. She involved herself with what didn't pertain to her and contributed to more conflict our home.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
a former patient of Clark Ballard Jr. M. D. – Feb 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?
Connie Craig, ARNP is a competent psychologist/ARNP. She is kind and compassionate; the member of my family she has been giving treatment to has responded well to Dr. Craig for an extended length of time. She is effective in treating adolescents and is up to date on the most current issues and trends regarding adolescents and screen addictions. According to dictionary.com (n.d.), a 'screenager' is "a teen or young adult who is proficient with computers, smartphones, etc., and who generally spends considerable time browsing the internet, gaming, or conversing via social media: With two working parents and three screenagers, a family dinner with real conversation is a rarity."
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?
I am a clinical psychologist who has known Dr. Craig since1998. We attended graduate school, studied and consult together. I have referred countless patients to her over these twenty years as recent as last week. My clients whom I refer have been sizably helped and like her very much. She is most well trained, competence, efficient, caring, easy to access, and very wise. She is a most unusual professional in that she can prescribe medication and do psychotherapy because of her dual degrees
Dr. JDS, PHD – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?
I've been seeing Dr. Connie Craig for a few years and she has always acted professional, kind, thoughtful and insightful. She has helped me so much. Every time I go in for an appointment she is kind and nurturing, all in a very professional environment, and always listens to me, while offering me insights and solutions. Whether it comes to a simple matter or a serious one, she always has good advice. And its thoughtful. Connie is the best! From Ingrid Braun, North Bend Wa.
Ingrid Braun in North Bend, WA – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?
Dr. Craig gave me my life back, literally, and worked tirelessly to address my social anxiety, depression, and PTSD. I had worked with 4 psychologists before her, with no luck, and a great deal of disappointment. When I met Dr. Craig, I found great peace, reassurance, and hope—sentiments I had not experienced in years. She is highly competent, tremendously empathetic, affirming while offering insightful accountability, and always available for questions or concerns. I truly owe her everything!
Caroline Miller – Jun 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?
I do not recommend this doctor. I went to her for medication management and on my second visit she was too lazy to write me prescriptions, instead told me to have the pharmacy call. When I went in days later for my prescriptions they said she hadn't responded to their multiple requests for refills. She is very unfriendly on the phone, her billing practices are terrible, and she dominated the conversation during therapy. She is neither organized or professional. She appears to be unraveling.
Jan 26, 2018
Louise in Mercer Island, WA – Nov 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Craig?

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychology