Dr. Connie Craig, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Craig

Dr. Connie Craig, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Mercer Island, WA. She specializes in clinical psychology, psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Craig accepts

Dr. Craig accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
Providence Health Plans
Personal Option EPO
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Craig treats your condition or procedure

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Masters U Of Washington , Ph.D Seattle Pacific University

Dr. Craig's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Craig

3.8

Dr. Craig?
Dr. Craig's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Connie Craig, PHD
I am a clinical psychologist who has known Dr. Craig since1998. We attended graduate school, studied and consult together. I have referred countless patients to her over these twenty years as recent as last week. My clients whom I refer have been sizably helped and like her very much. She is most well trained, competence, efficient, caring, easy to access, and very wise. She is a most unusual professional in that she can prescribe medication and do psychotherapy because of her dual degrees
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?
I've been seeing Dr. Connie Craig for a few years and she has always acted professional, kind, thoughtful and insightful. She has helped me so much. Every time I go in for an appointment she is kind and nurturing, all in a very professional environment, and always listens to me, while offering me insights and solutions. Whether it comes to a simple matter or a serious one, she always has good advice. And its thoughtful. Connie is the best! From Ingrid Braun, North Bend Wa.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?
Dr. Craig gave me my life back, literally, and worked tirelessly to address my social anxiety, depression, and PTSD. I had worked with 4 psychologists before her, with no luck, and a great deal of disappointment. When I met Dr. Craig, I found great peace, reassurance, and hope—sentiments I had not experienced in years. She is highly competent, tremendously empathetic, affirming while offering insightful accountability, and always available for questions or concerns. I truly owe her everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?
I do not recommend this doctor. I went to her for medication management and on my second visit she was too lazy to write me prescriptions, instead told me to have the pharmacy call. When I went in days later for my prescriptions they said she hadn't responded to their multiple requests for refills. She is very unfriendly on the phone, her billing practices are terrible, and she dominated the conversation during therapy. She is neither organized or professional. She appears to be unraveling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?
Leaves you at ease all the time. Not that difficult to get scripts or even appointments if you are flexible. Really good with kids..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Connie Craig, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Craig?