Connie Blokkum, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Connie Blokkum
1002 Avenue A Katy, TX 77493

Connie Blokkum, CNM is a midwife in Katy, TX. She specializes in midwifery.

• Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Connie Blokkum accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Connie Blokkum treats your condition or procedure

Connie Blokkum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Connie Blokkum

4.5

Connie Blokkum?
Connie Blokkum's Performance
What People Say About Connie Blokkum, CNM
Connie was my midwife for 3 of my sons, and she was always very patient and knowledgeable and took time to answer any questions I had. It was such a blessing to have Connie care for my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Connie Blokkum, CNM?
Connie simply knows so much about the birthing process and exudes with genuine care. When my wife told me she didn't want to deliver our first child in a hospital but instead wanted to deliver in a birthing center, I was a bit freaked out. After meeting Connie and hearing her answers to all of my questions (even the tough ones), I felt I could trust her and so we came under care at the Katy Birth Center. We're loving the ride so far and wouldn't have it any other way...especially given the crazy c-section rates in the Katy area hospitals that I've heard about from other expecting parents! A fear driven pregnancy experience is NOT what I want for my family; I'm super thankful that our experience with the Katy Birth Center is the exact opposite of that -- fact based but reassuring, natural, and a JOY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Connie Blokkum, CNM?
Connie has been such a blessing to our family. We met her during our initial visit to Katy Birth Center and instantly felt a connection. My daughter joined me for all my appointments and Connie was always so kind and patient with her and even allowed her to help, which she loved! Connie was quick to respond when I had a question or concern. It was comforting to know I could reach her when I needed to, like when I was rear-ended at 7 months pregnant. During labor, Connie was such a calming presence. I so greatly appreciated her gentle guidance and support. This pregnancy and birth was everything I had hoped for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Connie Blokkum, CNM?
Connie cared for me and delivered all three of my children at the Katy Birth Center. She quickly became like family and was thorough and wonderful throughout my time with her. Would recommend her to anyone wanting to have an unmediated birth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Connie Blokkum, CNM?
Connie has delivered two of my babies and will deliver my third this fall. She's compassionate, prayerful, and intelligent. She has been there for me when I have had difficulty nursing and even when my babies got sick I would text her for wisdom. I'm thankful she is on my team and look forward to going through another journey of birth with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Connie Blokkum, CNM?
After going to the midwives at TX Children’s and having an ok experience at the hospital I decided to try a birthing center. After meeting Connie I knew she was the midwife for me. She delivered my 3rd and 4th babies and I wish I would have had all 4 with her. She makes you feel extremely comfortable and is always there if you need her. I love how gentile she was with my newborn girls when it came to weighing them and doing the newborn screening. I highly recommend Connie and have to some friends and family that are considering a birthing center/home birth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Connie Blokkum, CNM?
Connie is a wonderful midwife that I used in 2015 when my daughter was born and that I’m using with this pregnancy. She’s professional, caring, and she genuinely loves her job helping women and children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Connie Blokkum, CNM?
Connie is a great nurse midwife and lactation consultant! She helped deliver my daughter and I'm seeing her again for my second child. Connie is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in her work. I have been very pleased with her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Connie Blokkum, CNM?
Connie was my midwife for both of my pregnancies. She is very kind and professional and really takes her time with each visit. She makes you feel like you are her only patient! She is also an IBCLC and helped immensely with teaching me how to breastfeed my baby for the first time. You will love the care that Connie provides!
×Post a ResponseAre you Connie Blokkum, CNM?
Connie is an outstanding midwife. I’ve recommended her to several people. She’s patient, compassionate, and supportive. She takes the time to serve the whole woman and experience, both mind and body. My best prenatal and birth experiences were with her. I only wish I had gone to Connie with my first birth. She’s been a real blessing for my family and I.
×Post a ResponseAre you Connie Blokkum, CNM?

How was your experience with Connie Blokkum?

Connie Blokkum, CNM is a midwife in Katy, TX. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery