Dr. Colleen Thebert-Wright, PHD

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Dr. Colleen Thebert-Wright, PHD is a Counselor in Kalamazoo, MI.

Dr. Colleen Thebert-Wright, PHD
4031 W Main St Ste 400 Kalamazoo, MI 49006

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Dr. Thebert-Wright with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Thebert-Wright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thebert-Wright

Dr. Thebert-Wright

I have seen Dr Colleen Thebert-Wright on and off for many years for various life situations. At times insurance dictated see other therapists. There is no comparison!! She is an outstanding therapist with exceptionally high professional standards. She supports one while working through difficult life situations with openness, kindness and compassion. She helps the hopeless to find hope, the unlovable to feel loved and accepted and strong. She has always gone the extra mile for myself and anyone I have ever referred to her, which have been many. She is truly exceptional in a era of marginal healthcare. I hope she never retires! She is truly THE BEST!!
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen Thebert-Wright, PHD?
Dr. Thebert-Wright is extremely knowledgeable, and comes across as your Champion. You know she is in your corner as you try to make sense of life. I haven't found a more caring, compassionate and competent therapist!
Ann Arbor, MI – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen Thebert-Wright, PHD?
Just WOW. Dr. Thebert-Wright is the person I had been looking for - for FORTY years. Absolutely amazing from the moment I stepped into her comfortable office and I am not kidding when I say that I walked out with literally a NEW.LEASE.ON.LIFE. For one reason: she gets it. She cares. She is GOOD. How LUCKY am I to have found her... that is all I can say.
Portage, MI – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen Thebert-Wright, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Thebert-Wright?

Dr. Colleen Thebert-Wright, PHD is a Counselor in Kalamazoo, MI.

• Counseling
  • Psychology

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Where is Dr. Colleen Thebert-Wright, PHD's office located?

Dr. Thebert-Wright's office is located at 4031 W Main St Ste 400, Kalamazoo, MI 49006. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Colleen Thebert-Wright, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Thebert-Wright has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Colleen Thebert-Wright, PHD?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Thebert-Wright treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Thebert-Wright accepts

Dr. Thebert-Wright accepts the following insurance:

4031 W Main St Ste 400 Kalamazoo, MI 49006