Colleen Shackelford, NPC

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 37

Colleen Shackelford

Center For Lifetime Health

300 E Bannock St Boise, ID 83712

Colleen Shackelford, NPC is a family medicine specialist in Boise, ID and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from The George Washington U in 2011 and specializes in family medicine and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Colleen Shackelford accepts

Colleen Shackelford accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Blue Cross of Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho PPO
First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Colleen Shackelford treats your condition or procedure

Colleen Shackelford's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Breast Exam
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Mole Removal
  • Pap Smear
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Biopsy

Colleen Shackelford is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Colleen completed a Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) at The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. in 2011. She complet...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2011

3.4482758620689653%

Colleen Shackelford?
Colleen Shackelford's Performance
What People Say About Colleen Shackelford, NPC
Colleen knows what she is doing and she cares about her patients. She really looks at the whole person. She is never dismissive. She is willing to say, “I don’t know,” and then do the research. But with that said, there is not a lot that she doesn’t know. She is thorough. She looks and listens and picks up a detail that unlocks the mystery. The test numbers don’t lie, but they don’t tell the whole story. Colleen uses her resources well to heal her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Colleen is amazing! I had 3 separate issues this year that required her having to listen to me, my symptoms, what was better and what was worse for us to get to the root of them. All 3 of them were somewhat “unusual” or not what you would call “easy”. She listens to hear......an incredible skill. I trust her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Colleen is incredibly focused on listening with intent and non judgment. She is concise and kind and exceptional. Manages my needs with compassion consideration and thoroughness. Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Colleen is incredibly kind, caring, and compassionate! I can’t emphasize enough how much she makes me feel taken care of. I’ve always dreaded doctor appointments in the past, but having her as my doctor now puts me at ease. I’m immensely thankful for her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Colleen Shackelford was a great provider, I am just disappointed I cannot continue to see her because the nurses are incompetent. The illness I had was strange and first tests did not give a clear diagnosis but the nurses' inability to return phone calls in a timely manner or to allow me to see Dr. Shackelford to get treatment forced me to go to the ER and now I have expensive bills that could have been avoided if they would have let me see someone and work towards finding a diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Colleen is wonderful. She has worked with me for a long time to get my health back. She is fantastic and really cares for her patients. I would recommend her to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
My family LOVES Colleen! She is patient, compassionate, and informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Colleen is excellent. She never rushes my appointments and is thorough in her examinations and explanations. She is willing to go above and beyond to help my family get the care needed. She was took extra care and effort to assist my daughter in getting the specialists she needed. Without her persistence, my daughter would have waited over 9 months to see a specialist at Seattle Children's Hospital. Due to Colleen's persistence we were seen in a matter of two weeks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Excellent provider!! Knowledgeable and caring. A fabulous choice for your family’s medical needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
We are delighted that Colleen has joined the Center for Lifetime Health. She really cares about her patients, is thorough and compassionate. She is interested in getting to the root cause, and not just finding a quick fix. She is a dedicated healer, and I trust her care. couldn't recommend her more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
We love Colleen! She was extremely thorough and asked my son questions that I had never thought of. She listened to all of our concerns and answered all of our questions without making us feel rushed. She has a wonderful personality and my son felt very comfortable with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Colleen Shackelford is the warmest most caring health professional I've ever had, I have even continued to go to her while living in other states. She is always genuinely concerned for you overall well being & health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Colleen has primarily seen my daughters when they have been sick. Her care for them has been AMAZING! She takes her time figuring out what is wrong- she's never in a hurry. And she takes the time to explain to them what she thinks is going on in a way they can understand and feel safe.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
I have been a patient under Colleen's care for over 2 years. She is careful, patient, thorough, and looks at the big picture when treating a patient. Colleen is extremely knowledgeable. She takes her patients' needs seriously. I recommend her to anyone seeking a great physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
The search for someone who will follow up and addresses all concerns is over. Colleen shackelford goes beyond the typical treatment and makes referrals, conducts scientific tests, and adds the holistic approach. It's like having doctor mixed with herbalist, which is hard to find!
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
I would highly recommend Colleen Shackleford based on her willingness to listen and her way of wanting you as the patient to take an active role in decisions affecting your health. She is open minded and seems to really care about you as the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Colleen Shackelford is a Doctor that all women dream of having. She is kind, caring and extremely thorough. She takes every single sympton seriously. Yes, even the, 'I'm tired all of the time' one. She dismisses absolutely nothing! What a breath of fresh air she is. I'm so lucky to have find her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?
Colleen is very caring and will take the time to find out how you are doing. She is careful with diagnosing and is not quick to just prescribe medicine if it is not needed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Colleen Shackelford, NPC?

How was your experience with Colleen Shackelford?

Center For Lifetime Health

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Colleen Shackelford treats patients.

Compare Providers