Midwifery  |
Female
Colleen Sahy, CNM
Colleen Sahy, CNM is a midwifery provider who practices in Crown Point, IN.

Innovative Women's Health

10607 Randolph St Ste C

Crown Point, IN 46307

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Colleen Sahy

• Midwifery

Colleen Sahy does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Colleen Sahy is unavailable at this time.

Colleen Sahy has no awards or honors listed.

Colleen Sahy has no media or publications listed.

Colleen Sahy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Colleen Sahy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Colleen Sahy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Colleen Sahy to family and friends
4.4
Colleen Sahy's Performance
in Hobart, IL |
there is absolutely no one else I would go to. I love Colleen and her staff. they have helped me in more ways than they know!
Hobart, IN |
Colleen is amazing! She goes above and beyond for her patients. She was there for me through every step of my pregnancy. She was there Day and night to answer all my ridiculous questions and helped me through all my concerns. I didn't have an easy pregnancy, but she sure did make it easier. She would call and check up on me and always made sure I was healthy and was making sure I was doing absolutely everything I needed to be doing. Thanks to her I have a beautiful baby boy.
in Hobart, IN |
Colleen has been my doctor for all 3 of my pregnancies and with each one she was amazing! She cares about her patients and is very attentive. My last delivery I got a little emotional because I knew it was my last and I wouldn't be delivering with her again.
in Hobart, IN |
I had been going to Colleen for years, before, during and after my pregnancy. She always made me feel important and made sure I was healthy. When I had to have an emergency C-section, she got called in on a Sunday night to help deliver my daughter, and I have always been grateful for that. She is fantastic.
in Hobart, IN |
Amazing midwife! I had the best pregnancy and labor experience while under her care as well as my overall women's health! She and her staff are so patient and listen to my needs. I would recommend her to anyone!!!
in Valparaiso, IN |
Colleen stepped in for the birth of my first born baby when my midwife was on vacation. I was nervous about having someone I hadn't met before but Colleen was AMAZING and I wouldn't change a thing. She made me feel so well taken care of, she was calm and comforting, and explained everything thoroughly to me. Most importantly for me, she respected all my birth plan wishes and helped me follow through with my unmediated birth goal. I cannot say enough nice things about her!
Have you seen Colleen Sahy, CNM?
Are you Colleen Sahy?