Dr. Colleen Pietrowski, DC

Dr. Colleen Pietrowski, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Colleen Pietrowski, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Timonium, MD.

1840 York Rd Ste F

Timonium, MD 21093

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Pietrowski

• Chiropractic

Dr. Pietrowski does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. Pietrowski is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pietrowski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pietrowski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pietrowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pietrowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pietrowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pietrowski to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Pietrowski's Performance
    GOOD
San Diego, CA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Pietrowski for many years. When no doctor could cure my Lymes disease, Dr. P helped me understand what was happening and why I wasn't improving. She brought me back from bed bound to normal functioning. She educates her clients and listens! She has even seen my children and my clients. All have positive results with treatment! Highly recommend!
in Waterford VA |
She seemed knowledgeable and compassionate. She knew what to do to help test and treat me for biotoxin illness. It is difficult to reach her office. I often get an answering machine even during her nornal business hours and they won't let you leave a message. I think she is a brilliant doctor but not yet organized.
in College Park, MD |
She would not see me or even talk to me because I brought my children with me to the office. I am a stay at home mother, and I bring my children with me everywhere. I am not always able to secure childcare. I have never had an issue with a doctor about this and I have always been able to have successful appts. When I walked in the door they immediately asked me to reschedule, and even though I had driven an hour to get there, the doctor refused to speak with me or even look at my labs. RUDE!
Have you seen Dr. Colleen Pietrowski, DC?
Are you Dr. Pietrowski?