Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female

Dr. O'Hara

ChiroHealth Rockford

6769 Courtland Dr NE Rockford, MI 49341

Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC is a chiropractor in Rockford, MI and has been practicing for 2 years. She graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 2017 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. O'Hara accepts

Dr. O'Hara accepts the following insurance:

Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Cofinity
Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. O'Hara treats your condition or procedure

Dr. O'Hara?
Dr. O'Hara's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC
Recent
Dr. O'Hara and massage therapists are knowledgeable and helpful. Nikki (the office manager) is always able to answer question and makes sure I am well cared for. I feel healthier overall after beginning frequent treatments at ChiroHealth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Very friendly, helpful, always answers questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. O'Hara is an incredible chiropractor. She is very personable and a great listener. She is knowledgeable and has a great feel for what adjustments are required to promote healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. Colleen allowed me to get back into running after being stunted with low back pain and anterior compartment syndrome after running only a mile. After three adjustments I was able to run significantly farther than I had before without any extra training. I couldn’t thank Dr. Colleen enough for getting me back to achieving my goal of running a half marathon. Couldn’t have gotten there without her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. O'Hara is amazing. She really focused in on my specific areas of pain and was willing to take the time to troubleshoot and make suggestions for ways to alleviate the issue other than just an adjustment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr O’Hara is both friendly and professional. I would recommend my family and friends to see her, and that’s saying a lot!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. O'Hara has provided me with excellent chiropractic care and has improved my overall health and posture. Her professionalism and passion to provide an exceptional experience is so evident everyday.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. O’Hara is personable, professional, and wonderful. She explains things thoroughly and answers all questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. O’Hara really improved the pain and tingling in my neck and back. She is professional and listens carefully to my complaints. I have never felt better than I do after I leave her office. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
I have seen Dr. O'Hara a few times now, and her adjustments have done wonders for my chronic back and rib pain. She quickly was able to identify my problem areas and I felt immediate relief after the first visit. She is very professional and personable, and I could not recommend her more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. O'hara is extremely kind and caring. During your appointment she makes you feel comfortable and also explains to you exactly what she's doing in an understanding fashion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. O'Hara provided excellent care at each and every appointment I had with her. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
I have experienced less pain, can walk further on the golf course without pain or weakness, and the numbness and tingling in my arms that I have had for years is 90% gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. O'Hara and staff have been great in my chiropractic care. I feel that they provide care that is personalized to my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. Colleen is amazing! Her ability to relate and communicate with her patients of all ages sets her a part as a chiropractor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. O'Hara and the staff are so friendly and helpful. Overall I feel a lot better since I first was referred to Dr. O'Hara. I was in a lot of pain in my neck and mid back and had headaches. I could barely do anything when I first came in. Its been a 100% transformation for me. I wish I would have come sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
The entire staff at FCHC has been very helpful and informative throughout my care. They are always so friendly and I never have to wait too long before being seen. Dr. O'Hara has helped my neck pain and it has all but gone away. I got relief a lot faster than I expected to. I don't have to take any medication for headaches anymore!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
I like most how thorough Dr. O'Hara and her staff has been throughout my care at FCHC. I believe she has helped my posture since starting adjustments with her, and she has helped a lot of my muscular issues as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
I have been to many chiropractors for back pain and Dr. Colleen O'Hara is one of the best! She truly cares about her patients and wants them to get better as quickly as possible. Dr. O'Hara delivers great adjustments that are not too light but are also not too heavy handed. If you are looking for a chiropractor in the area Dr. O'Hara is a great choice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?
Dr. O'Hara is fantastic! I can tell she genuinely cares about my health and wellbeing. Not only did she get me out of pain; she keeps me out of pain. My 3 years old loves her and she's great with him. As a mother, she's exactly what I was looking for! I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Colleen O'Hara, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Hara?

At ChiroHealth Rockford, we strive to provide patients with the highest quality and most compassionate chiropractic care available. We are fully committed to providing patients with thorough examinations and the most advanced forms of treatment. We a...

• Chiropractic