Dr. Colleen Gagliardi, ND

Dr. Colleen Gagliardi, ND

Naturopathy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Colleen Gagliardi, ND is a naturopath in Everett, WA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Bastyr University Seattle, WA in 2004 and specializes in naturopathy, gastroenterology, and more.Read her story

111 SE Everett Mall Way Ste E101

Everett, WA 98208

Learn about Dr. Gagliardi

Dr. Gagliardi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gagliardi "As a child (growing up on a family farm in Western New York), I'd had a deeply spiritual connection with nature and an intuitive sense of energy patterns and natural healing. My early adult life became "practical." I worked in office management and bookkeeping. I understood from a young age that when I physically touched people such as hugging them, or touching their hand, that I sensed what they were feeling on the inside. Later, I came to understand that the term for this is being an empath. In 1998, because of my inner desire to help others heal, I knew that I wanted to return to school to study medicine. I planned on attending "regular" medical school, however, once I became aware of Naturopathic Medicine, I knew that I had found a way to connect my love of nature and energy healing, into a form of medicine that I believed in. I also wanted to add the science aspect of Naturopathic medicine to the knowledge that I had gained from my intuitive energy studies. So, in 1999, I started my Naturopathic training at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Phoenix and then, a year later, I transferred to Bastyr University in Seattle Washington to continue towards my Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine. Four demanding and satisfying years later, I had learned not only about biochemistry, pharmacology, anatomy, physiology and biochemistry, gastroenterology and gynecology, but I had also learned how to effectively use natural therapies such as herbs, hydrotherapy, physical medicine, therapeutic massage, homeopathy and nutrition. After graduating from Bastyr with a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine and passing the national Naturopathic Medical boards, I began a two year Bastyr-sponsored Naturopathic family practice residency at Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic in Billings, MT. Once my residency was completed, I opened my own Naturopathic clinic in Miles City, MT, Medicine Root Natural Health Clinic. In 2008, I moved to Denver, Colorado to pursue a three-year Master's degree program in Traditional Chinese Medicine at CSTCM. While studying Chinese Medicine, I practiced Naturopathic Medicine in Arvada, Littleton and in Westminster, CO. As I completed my acupuncture training, I also trained to be a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. Once I graduated with a Master's Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine, I continued to practice Naturopathic medicine and acupuncture in Westminster, CO. An opportunity presented itself for me to work in an integrative pain clinic in Kalispell, MT. In 2015, I joined The Montana Center for Wellness and Pain Management as part of their integrative medicine team. As a Naturopathic Physician and acupuncturist, the time spent at The Montana Center helped me fine tune my approach to treating chronic pain and inflammation, especially helping those suffering from headaches, migraines and chronic joint and muscle pain. At this time, I also became an associate of the Naturopathic Medicine Institute, and began deeply studying and incorporating Vitalistic Naturopathic Philosophy and medicine into my practice in order to continue to help healing occur at the deeper levels. Seeking to balance and nurture my own energy, I realized that, although I enjoyed the natural beauty of both Montana and Colorado, I missed the green of the trees, plants, and the mountains of the Pacific Northwest, so I've made made my way back "home" to Washington to serve the people of the Everett/Edmonds/Lynnwood area. I'm happy to be back in the area, and now make my home in Edmonds. In my spare time, I read and hike, enjoying the energy, plants and woods of western Washington. "

This content was provided by Dr. Gagliardi "Hello, my name is Dr. Colleen Gagliardi.  I am a Naturopathic Physician, and acupuncturist and I specialize in helping you get back on track in your life and address your chronic health symptoms.  Specializing in helping patients with chronic headaches, pain, IBS, hypothyroidism and anxiety; With my 14 years of clinical Naturopathic experience, I am confident that I can help you identify the underlying physical causes (diet, nutrient deficiencies, food sensitivities) that may be contributing to your symptoms, and help you address them using natural medicine. In addition, my 30 years of experience in studying the mind-body spirit patterns that can contribute to your symptoms mayhelp you to identify and address the causes that keep your symptoms returning.  This approach in using both a physical approach to healing as well as a mind-body-spirit approach, I feel, is so much more comprehensive to help you resolve issues for the long run, than each approach separately can provide.  "

• Naturopathy
  • Acupuncture
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Endocrinology
  • Endocrinology & Metabolism
  • Gastroenterology
  • Headache Management

Dr. Gagliardi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Diet Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Bastyr University Seattle, WA
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Bastyr University/Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic, Billings, MT
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • MSTCM Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Denver, CO
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Gagliardi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gagliardi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gagliardi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gagliardi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gagliardi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gagliardi

Dr. Gagliardi?
Dr. Gagliardi's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Gagliardi?