Dr. Colleen Gagliardi, ND

Dr. Colleen Gagliardi, ND

Naturopathy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Colleen Gagliardi, ND is a naturopath in Kalispell, MT and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Bastyr University Seattle, Wa in 2004 and specializes in naturopathy, gastroenterology, and more.Read her story

245 Windward Way

Kalispell, MT 59901

Learn about Dr. Gagliardi

Dr. Gagliardi's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gagliardi "My practice rests on a firm belief that when people come to our clinic that they receive an understanding of the underlying factors that are causing their symptoms. We strive to provide a comprehensive overview of their health, and give a "blue-print" of specific steps they can take using natural medicine to enable them to successfully reach their health goals - and help them feel better. In 2015 I relocated to Kalispell, Montana to join The Montana Center for Wellness and Pain Management, as part of their integrative medicine team. I am excited to be part of the health care team that includes Medical Doctors, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Massage, Counseling, Physical Therapy and now Naturopathic Medicine in patient centered care. I love the nature in Northwest Montana and feel quite at home here! What brought me to this point: Before I began my Naturopathic medical education -- at age 42! -- I had undergone a metamorphosis in my life and career. Although from childhood I'd had a deeply spiritual connection with nature and an intuitive sense of energy and natural healing, my early adult life became eminently "practical." I worked in office management and bookkeeping. While successful, I found that I really wasn't happy or fulfilled; and it was at that time that I came to the realization that I wanted to formally study medicine. Studying chemistry and physics was totally new ground for me. Yet, I found that I enjoyed my classes in chemistry and physics and then anatomy and physiology. As I was getting ready to apply to medical school, I learned of Naturopathic Medicine. As I researched it, I realized that the tenets of Naturopathic Medicine resonated deeply with me and was the path that I really wanted to pursue. So, at age 42, I packed up all my belongings into a U-Haul truck and drove west across the country to start my journey in becoming a Naturopathic Doctor. Five demanding and satisfying years later, I had learned not only about biochemistry, pharmacology, anatomy and biochemistry, gastroenterology and gynecology, but I had also learned how to effectively use natural therapies such as herbs, hydrotherapy, physical medicine, therapeutic massage, homeopathy and nutrition. I was slowly beginning to assemble a very powerful "toolkit" that combined my rigorous education in science-based natural medicine along with my intuitive awareness and respect for healing, energy and spirituality that I'd had all my life. After graduating with a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University, and passing the national Naturopathic Medicine boards, I began a two year Bastyr-sponsored Naturopathic family practice residency at Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic in Billings, MT. After my residency was completed, I opened my own clinic in Miles City, MT. In 2008 I moved to Denver to pursue a three year Master's degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine at the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. During that time, I practiced Naturopathic Medicine in Arvada and later Westminster, CO. Once graduating with my Master's Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine, I then added a third "tool" -- acupuncture -- to my natural medicine therapies. Although it was hard to leave a thriving Naturopathic practice in Westminster CO, the opportunity to work in an integrative setting at the Montana Center was too good to pass up. So, once again, I packed up a U-Haul truck and drove across country (this time north!) to Kalispell, MT. Since being at the Montana Center for Wellness and Pain Managment, I have been warmly welcomed by the practitioners at the Montana Center, the community of Kalispell and the Kalispell Regional Medical Center. And, I find that I enjoy the outdoors "Big Sky Country" immensely as I continue to help people on their healing journeys. "

This content was provided by Dr. Gagliardi

I help people who are struggling with pain, fibromyalgia, fatigue, IBS, thyroid issues, diabetes, hormonal issues, anxiety or depression so that they can have more energy, less pain,  and get back to living their lives once again.

My name is Dr. Colleen Gagliardi, and my goal as a Naturopathic Physician and acupuncturist is to help you back to feeling like yourself again.  Frequently I find that there are several underlying issues that may be contributing to your health symptoms. By working together to identify these underlying issues and then addressing them with natural medicine and acupuncture, we can start to get you on the road to health again.

Many chronic health symptoms may be due to undetected food sensitivities, nutrient deficiencies or underlying metabolic imbalances.  Once these underlying issues are identified, we then can create a step-by-step treatment plan using a natural medicine approach, incorporating specific diet and nutrients, herbs, supplements, acupuncture, Chinese medicine and mind/body medicine to help you start healing. My goal is to help you get back to feeling like yourself again"

• Naturopathy
  • Acupuncture
  • Diabetes Medicine
  • Endocrinology
  • Endocrinology & Metabolism
  • Gastroenterology

Dr. Gagliardi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Diet Counseling
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Bastyr University Seattle, Wa
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Bastyr University/Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic, Billings, Mt
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Mstcm Colorado School Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Denver, Co
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Gagliardi has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gagliardi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gagliardi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gagliardi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gagliardi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gagliardi to family and friends
3 total reviews

Dr. Gagliardi's Performance

Are you Dr. Gagliardi?

Nearby providers with similar experience