Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Cole Weaver, DDS
I am passionate about the specialty of orthodontics and the benefits it provides my patients. It is my goal to give every patient a smile they are proud of because I understand the impact it can have on their lives. I believe that investing in your smile is one of the best decisions you can make. Outside the office, I love spending time with my wife, Allison, and our two young children, Austin and Natalie. I enjoy spending my days camping, golfing, running, snowboarding, and watching Wyoming football. I am also passionate about volunteering in my community and church.

2710 Harney St

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Invisalign®
  • Invisible Aligners
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Orthodontic Aligners

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wyoming.

• University Of Wyoming
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Iowa / College Of Dentistry

Dr. Weaver has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Weaver has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Weaver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weaver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weaver's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weaver to family and friends
Dr. Weaver's Performance
in Cheyenne, WY |
We love Dr. Weaver and the staff at BracesU - Cheyenne!
Laramie, WY |
They did a great job and did the work as fast as possible!????
in Laramie, WY |
very friendly and connects with patients. does his best to make sure that your smile is perfect by the time you get your braces off
cheyenne, wy |
Dr. weaver has been great. explains everything great with the kids. very patient. awesome
Rock Springs, WY |
Dr. Weaver was very patient with us and took precious time to answer all of our questions. He was very encouraging and positive with our daughter during our visits. As a result, our daughter is looking forward to her next visit. Thank you Dr. Weaver and staff.
in Cheyenne, WY |
When we first went in for our consultation I was impressed that they were able to start treatment right away. Other places told us the wait would be months. Through the course of my daughters treatment she had one or two brackets pop off which is usual, but Braces U were always able to get us in right away. Scheduling appointments were very each and their schedule worked great for mine. The staff were always kind and greeted us by name. They also had payments options to make things easy!
Laramie, WY |
This place has really nice people that wozrk with you. They get you in quick if you ere having problems with your braces, and in a short amount of time my daughters teeth are looking amazing
Cheyenne, WY |
I didn't have any pain at all during my appointment and I really enjoyed talking to Dr. Weaver. He made it a really fun experience for me! All in all, I really enjoyed getting my braces! -Brock Huntington
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver and his staff at Braces U are amazing. They are very outgoing and personable and took the time to answer any questions that we may have had.
in Cheyenne , WY |
I am very thankful for this dentist who will be giving me braces so I get a perfect smile. I know I will be in good hands and I recommend anyone to visit him and get a free consultation!
Laramie, WY |
Back in July I made a snap decision to get my crooked lower teeth straightened. I was already there for my son, who got his braces that day. The staff was absolutely great! I got in, that same day and by the end of that day had braces! I felt like a kid! Anyway, today I got them off! I am very happy with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Weaver to anyone looking for orthodontic work! Thank you so much for my straight teeth!!
in Laramie, WY |
Dr. Weaver and the Braces U staff are friendly, professional, work well with kids, and really know their stuff. As a patient who just got his braces removed after 3 years of treatment, I can personally attest to his level of trustworthiness and care. My smile looks AWESOME! My teeth were seriously janked up when I started, but now I've got a real winning smile, thanks to the Doctor. Recommended for little kids, big kids, teen kids, college kids, adults, and adults who still think they're kids.
in Cheyenne, WY |
Very nice. He made it easy for my so to get his braces. My son always knew what was happening.
Dr. Weaver is great.
in Cheyenne, WY |
We see dr. Weaver at braces u in cheyenne, wy. He is knowledgeable and caring. My child has significant health concerns and he always takes his time and focuses on his needs during our appointment. Very pleased.
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver is very kind and polite. Knows how to to make you feel comfortable and helps you or your child understand everything he is doing. His staff is top notch and we will be going to him for our second child's braces.
in Casper, WY |
Dr. Weaver is very informative and hands-on with his patients...he has made the braces experience actually very painless
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver was always pleasant and friendly and asked how I was doing not just how my teeth were doing. Dr. Weaver and his staff took extra time to help me when I almost knocked out my front teeth.
in Cheyenne wy |
He did a wonderful job on my son coalton thank you all.I would recommend other kids that need braces to go see him
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver is great with kids. I would recommend him to anyone that needs to get braces.
in Laramie, WY |
Dr. Weaver is an amazing orthodontist! He is kind and knowledgeable. He was always willing to listen if I had concerns and he was very flexible with my treatment plan. You can't find a better ortho in the Rocky Mountain region!
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver is amazing! All the staff at Braces U are friendly and my teeth look better and better every day!
in Torrington, WY |
I think he is a great doctor and I think more people should go to him
in Cheyenne, Wy |
When my daughter needed braces, friends recommended Braces U. Specifically, Dr. Weaver. I am so glad they did! At every appointment, the staff and Dr. Weaver made us feel right at home. Every question is answered in detail. Staff always explains what they are going to do, before they do it. After business hours, they have a hotline to call for questions . They schedule appointments around your schedule and explain what will be done and how long it will take. I will recommend Braces U to everyone
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver is super friendly and thoroughly explains everything he's doing! He treats each child as an individual and is genuinely interested in what you have to say!
Casper, WY |
Dr. Weaver is so kind, genuine, and always smiling. He is able to instantly put everyone at ease and makes every orthodontist trip easy and worry-free. I wouldn't send my friends and family to anyone else!
in Laramie, WY |
Dr. Weaver is such a great guy! Always has a smile on his face and never in a bad mood! He made getting braces such a great experience!
in Laramie, WY |
Dr. Weaver is excellent, always with a smile. Even when it seems Braces U is busy he makes time to talk to all his patients, and family members. My kids enjoy coming here to have there braces adjusted. Dr. Weaver was so friendly when we first had my son's braces put on my daughter looked forward to having braces, cause The smiley Dr. Was going to put them on her.
in Cheyenne, WY |
We have taken my 11 year old son to him for the past year. We have never had any concerns with this office. Always very friendly and take their time explaining things. My son was never nervous to go to his appointments and Dr. Weaver made a connection with him remembering his interests and truly caring about him.
in Cheyenne, WY |
I have had an amazing experience with Braces U! This is the second time I have had braces and everything all around has been a much better experience than the first time at a different orthodontist. Highly recommended!
in Cheyenne, WY |
Barrick Edington I always look forward to my Braces U visits. I'm never scared and the entire staff is pleasant and caring. I love my braces so much that I'm a little sad that they have to come off next month.
in Laramie, WY |
He is always so positive and interacts with each and every patient differently. He personalizes it and explains things. I never feel like he's rushed and can ask anything.
in Laramie, WY |
So thrilled they are in Laramie! Dr. Weaver is very personable and professional. He must be a great leader because his staff is always so happy and friendly. ...and not huge commutes for our braces!!!!!
in Cheyenne, WY |
I look forward to each of my visits and seeing the progress occurring. Dr Weaver and his Braces U staff are awesome, curious and really listen to patient concerns. Thank you for a beautiful smile!
in Cheyenne, WY |
He is very thorough & takes the time to explain things to you & your child. He always has a smile on his face too! Highly recommend him & his practice!
in Cheyenne, WY |
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Weaver. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant. He always takes the time to answer my questions fully and completely. To date, my orthodontics work is progressing well and ahead of schedule. I would recommend Dr. Weaver to anyone requiring an orthodontist!
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver shows genuine care and concern for my daughter. On each visit he not only takes the time to explain how things are looking currently with her braces but also what to expect in the future. I appreciate how thorough he is!
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver and his staff are amazing. My daughter gets very nervous about her appointments. Dr. Weaver puts her at ease and explains everything to her. Dr. Weaver goes out of his way to make the appointment a positive experience. He takes the time to explain to us as the parents the plan and answers our questions. We never feel like we are being rushed. Dr. Weaver cares about my family and I highly recommend him!
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver is an amazing orthodontist, always has a wonderful smile on his face and so happy all the time which calms a person. I would recommend him to any age individual, he has made my experience worth it!
in WY |
Best decision I have ever made! Dr Weaver and his staff have made a HUGE improvement in my dental health and overall self esteem! The staff are always friendly and professional. The environment is clean and relaxing I actually feel comfortable in a dentist office for the first time in my life. My braces have made so much difference in just a short period of time. I am very satisfied beyond belief with my treatment and Dr Weaver and his staff have definitely exceeded all expectations!
in Cheyenne, WY |
Braces U schedules appointments to fit your schedule, and we never wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. Staff is friendly and professional. Dr.Weaver is kind and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend this place to my family and friends.
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver always talks to my son like he's a friend and not just a patient. He provides quality care and attention with a smile. Braces U is a great place to go to for braces, which can be such a long process. It's nice to go somewhere clean, with friendly staff who care about each and every patient!
in Cheyenne, WY 82007 |
My daughter Jaylyn Christensen just got braces by Dr.Cole Weaver. What a great experience. My daughter was scared but Dr. Cole made her feel very comfortable and afterwards she had very little pain. Thank you Braces U
in Cheyenne, wy |
Wonderful Doctor! My son and I have been beyond thrilled with the results of his braces so far.
in Chugwater, WY |
Dr. Weaver is great! He is very nice and fun. He had made my experience at Braces U better than I had imagined.
in Cheyenne, WY |
Dr. Weaver at Braces U is incredible! He is extremely kind and patient. My son, 12, was so impressed with how quickly his braces were placed and said it didn't hurt at all! Thanks, Dr. Weaver and staff!
in Cheyenne, WY |
You won't get better care than at Braces U! Every staff member is very professional and very nice! We love Braces U. They even gave me a gift card for making a peanut free braces off bottle suggestion.
in Cheyenne WY |
Dr. Weaver was very kind and he made the process of my first session a comfortable one. Thank you!
in Cheyenne, Wyoming |
Very friendly and always has a smile! Every step is explained thoroughly. Highly reccommend!
in Cheyenne wy |
My youngest daughter is getting ready to go through cemo therapy and Dr weaver had to move up the time table for her orthodontist treatments Dr Weaver went out of his way to call the oral surgeon to speak to him about moving up her surgery and his staff went out of their way to make sure my daughter always felt supported and comfortable . Neither the doctor or the stuff I had to do what they did but they did and I am proud to say I will recommend Dr. Weaver and his staff to anyone .
Have you seen Dr. Cole Weaver, DDS?
Are you Dr. Weaver?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry