Dr. Cody Smith, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Dr. Smith

Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, Beavercreek OH

2587 Commons Blvd Ste 120 Beavercreek, OH 45431

Dr. Cody Smith, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Beavercreek, OH. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Smith to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Beavercreek

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Smith accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Smith treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Cody Smith, DPT...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Smith's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Smith

Dr. Smith?
Very knowledgeable and helpful. I saw Cody just 6 weeks out from a competition with a muscle strain in my back. He was able to devise a care plan that helped me regain my mobility and strength. Highly recommend!
Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?
Very professional and personable. He had a routine established for me that truly helped regain strength and mobility in my arm and shoulder. Highly recommend him.
Sherry Converse – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?
I had surgery on my Achilles in Dec and started PT with Cody in Feb. He has helped me regain my strength and more importantly my confidence. He encourages me when I doubt myself and has helped me with balance issues and stability.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?
Cody was very knowledgeable and professional in my contact with him. He took time to get to know me so he could tailor and treat my problem with activities aimed at helping my leg and foot problem. I enjoyed going there to do my sessions, I felt stronger and my pain grew less and less with each session. I would definitely recommend him and his staff to anyone for Physical Therapy. Nice facility and caring people.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?
Dr. Cody Smith, DPT, provided excellent treatment for my condition. He was very thorough, knowledgeable, supportive and cheerful. I was very pleased with Cody's management of my PT treatment experience. I would recommend Dr. Cody Smith, DPT, to a friend or anyone for physical therapy. From a thankful client and former Teacher, BS Degree, Early Childhood Education, Stacey Spotts
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?
I was most impressed with Dr. Smith's knowledge and professionalism. I have had physical therapy before elsewhere and it was not a pleasant nor successful experience. This experience has been a true success. The environment at Drayer is very positive and all of the staff make it a pleasant place . I would highly recommend Dr. Smith AND Drayer for physical therapy.
Mar 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?
Cody is a wonderful physical therapist! He is very professional and friendly. I was a bit hesitant because he's so young, but don't let that fool you - he knows his stuff! He uses a combination of exercises and hands-on therapy that was very effective.
Beavercreek, OH – Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?
Cody Smith helped me so much with my physical therapy for my neck and shoulder. I was very hesitant to try dry needling as a method of treatment since I had had a previous bad experience at Wright Patterson AFB clinic, but Cody uses a different method that is very effective and does not leave any soreness or pain the next day. I would highly recommend trying dry needling (with Cody) if you have been in chronic pain and are not gaining relief by traditional exercise.
Arvilla in Beavercreek Twnship, OH – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?
Cody was very knowledgeable with what he knew and how he represented himself , I talked about acupuncture he suggested DRY NEEDLING he does that there at Drayer beavercreek ,It was great it help my arm AMAZING my arm felt great the pain was at 0. when i go in for therapy i ask for another treatment.
Tim Williams in Riverside, OH – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?
Dr. Smith was instrumental during the rehabilitation of my knee surgery. He was caring, personal, and very helpful throughout the 4 months that I visited Drayer Physical Therapy. I would recommend Drayer and Dr. Smith to my family and friends. A true professional.
John Ortiz in Springfield, OH – Jul 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?
I had knee surgery in March 2018 and started seeing Dr. Cody Smith at Drayer 3 times a week. Over the last few months I've seen better than expected improvement thanks to his excellent treatment plan. In addition to his expert knowledge of my condition, he has a superior bedside manner, plus introduced me to a new method of pain management called dry needling. Because of Dr. Smith, I am able to sleep pain free and am back to most of my activities of daily living. I highly recommend Dr.Smith.
Dorene Meinke in Beavercreek, OH – Jul 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cody Smith, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Smith?

• Physical Therapy

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Smith communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Smith offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Smith offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Smith have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Smith offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Smith offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (937) 426-5555