Dr. Clyde Feldman, PHD

Dr. Clyde Feldman, PHD

Counseling  |
Male
Dr. Clyde Feldman, PHD is a counseling provider who practices in Tucson, AZ.

5210 E Pima St Ste 200

Tucson, AZ 85712

Learn about Dr. Feldman

• Counseling

Dr. Feldman does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Feldman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Feldman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Feldman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feldman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Feldman's Performance
Tucson, AZ |
My experience with Clyde has been 100% positive - I'd honestly say life-changing. I am beyond impressed with the level of care, caring, and thoughtfulness I receive each and every visit. Clyde has a unique ability to remember all details of past visits without notes. The visits are never rushed. He listens and I trust him 100%. I plan to continue sessions (monthly or quarterly) long-term, after my current life situations (divorce, job-change, etc.) are better (currently see him 2x per month).
in Tucson, AZ |
One would think that a counselor with such high reviews would answer his phone or emails regarding new clients. I've been trying to contact Dr. Feldman for almost a week, calling multiple times, leaving a voicemail, writing an email, all with no reply. I understand people are busy but come on, I left a voicemail on Friday during normal business hours. It's been two and a half days, (Tuesday) more than ample time to respond. If you're on break that's fine but have your voicemail reflect such.
Buena Park, CA |
Very thoughtful and professional counselor. I definitely recommend him.
in Tucson, AZ |
Clyde is hands down the best therapist I've ever had. Have been working with him for almost 4 years on multiple complex issues and he is as caring as he is knowledgeable, and superior in both. He is 100% client-centered in his approach and a truly compassionate person. I highly recommend him for both individual and family therapy. He is the only therapist in Tucson I refer others to.
Tucson, AZ |
Clyde Felman has helped me understand the issues that my spouse and I have, the reasons why we do some of the things we do, and how to better interact.
Have you seen Dr. Clyde Feldman, PHD?
Are you Dr. Feldman?