Claudia Russell, LCSW

Claudia Russell, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female
Claudia Russell, LCSW is a clinical social worker in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. She specializes in clinical social work and psychotherapy.Read her story

3450 Northlake Blvd Ste 209

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33403

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Claudia Russell

Claudia Russell's bio

This content was provided by Claudia Russell "Poor health led me on a path of renewal of mind, body and soul. I chose a holistic path because at the time I had no health insurance. Healing was found through plant-based diet, mental health therapy, numerous natural healing modalities (chiropractic care, acupuncture, cupping, etc) and meditation. It was a steady & progressing journey which brought me to a inner and outer vibrancy. I graduated from FAU with a Master in Social Work and licensed as Clinical Social Worker with over 11yrs in my field. My life is about serving others so that together we can create a better community, nation, world & universe. I'm a trained meditation teacher of Raja Yoga the Heartfulness approach to Sahaj Marg meditation. I was trained in India and the USA and have traveled extensively giving workshops and leading meditation groups both locally and internationally. This is my service to humanity, training is "free" to anyone over 16 years old. I hold the belief that self-care is the foundation of health care. "

This content was provided by Claudia Russell "I believe that we all have the ability to heal but it must be activated within first. My work with clients is about unlocking and supporting their own inner healing abilities. Most times ill health, poor relationships and other life challenges are embedded in the quality of our thoughts. These thoughts manifest in feelings, behavior and the life we are living. Change your thoughts, change your life is one truism I embrace for myself and my clients. "

• Clinical Social Work
  • Psychotherapy

Claudia Russell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Counseling Services
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Education data for Claudia Russell is unavailable at this time.

Claudia Russell has no awards or honors listed.

Claudia Russell has no media or publications listed.

Claudia Russell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Claudia Russell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Claudia Russell's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Claudia Russell?

How was your experience with Claudia Russell?