Counseling  |
Claudia Rohling, LCSW
My father ran an office supply and printing company. The endless possibilities of pens, papers, paints and inks captivated my imagination for as long as I can remember. It was a place of great wonder. I walked the aisles, touching the crayons and paint tubes, dreaming about all the creative possibilities. The smell of newly printed ink on paper and the sound of the printing presses always lured me to the back rooms where the printers did their work. I loved watching the images magically appear with each pass of the press arm. I learned to love the power of images, color and pattern. I always knew I wanted to create art. After school I would sit among the stacks of picture books at the Public Library. I would lose myself in the images on the pages. I was loved the magic of the old drawings of artists like Palmer Cox, Harrison Cady, Hilary Knight, Amy Millicent Sowerby, Beatrix Potter, Cicely Mary Barker, Bessie Pease Gutmann, Jessie Wilcox Smith, Ruth Mary Hallock, Margaret W. Tarrant, Kasha Tudor and many others. I spent most of my free time drawing. My parents were very supportive since I was otherwise a very active child. I think I was only quiet when I was drawing. I was a child full of questions, possibilities, and ideas. I learned visually and I always knew that if I continued my education it would be in the field of art. I went to college thinking I would go into commercial art and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in art. I married and raised a family shortly after graduation and I never stopped drawing with and without my children. My work became child and home oriented and sold throughout the United States and Canadian gift markets. It was featured on the covers of Leisure Arts: The Magazine and Celebrations, and on materials published by the National Committee to Prevent Child Abuse. I opened Rohling Studios, where I oversaw the production, distribution, and creative development of my work as prints and greeting cards. My dream was always to do a children's book that helped children to believe in themselves. The results are the award winning children's books, "Just Because I Am: A Child's Book of Affirmation", "A Leader's Guide to Just Because I Am: A Child's Book of Affirmation", "We Can Get Along: A Child's Book of Choices", and "A Leader's Guide to We Can Get Along: A Child's Book of Choices".Because I found myself speaking as an expert in parenting I went back to school to school to learn about people, and their needs and feelings. I am now a psychotherapist in Racine, Wisconsin. I have been in practice for over 15 years. I bring art to my therapy and therapy to my art. It is a nice blend. My work now includes a speaking and consulting service which offers training, workshops, and seminars on a variety of topics including healing and art, creative parenting, self-esteem for children, tapping into your creativity, creativity and women, change as a creative challenge, stress management, and many others. I have the best of both worlds. I am still the active child I was so many years ago. I still find my quiet time takes me to the drawing board, which will always be my first love. And, I am still childlike, full of questions, possibilities, and ideas. I enjoy working with people and helping them to tap into their own creativity. Warmly, Claudia Rohling MSW, LCSW

1524 S Green Bay Rd Ste 101

Mount Pleasant, WI 53406

Learn about Claudia Rohling

Therapy is about telling your story and finding ways to improve the rest of the story. You are the most important part of your therapy.  Some  think therapists have all the answers.  The truth is that you have the answers locked inside of you all along.  Sometimes we need help to see them and to verbalize them.  I provide a safe and quiet place foryou to learn about your needs and feelings ,  We will set treatment goals and plans together.  Together we plant a seed for change and watch it grow.

• Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Claudia Rohling does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Childhood Depression
  • Depression
  • Depressive Episode
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

• ADHD Testing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Art
  • Art Therapy Credits Mount Mary, Wi, Uw Parkside
    Other Education | Completed
  • Masters Of Social Work Uw Milwaulkee
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Claudia Rohling has no awards or honors listed.

Claudia Rohling has no media or publications listed.

Claudia Rohling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Claudia Rohling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Claudia Rohling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Claudia Rohling to family and friends
based on 1 review
Claudia Rohling's Performance
    GOOD
Have you seen Claudia Rohling, LCSW?
Are you Claudia Rohling?