Claudia Gonzales, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Claudia Gonzales, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Visalia, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Claudia Gonzales, LMFT
3130 W Main St Ste C Visalia, CA 93291 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I counsel from a Christian perspective."

- Claudia Gonzales, LMFT

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Claudia Gonzales treats your condition or procedure

Claudia Gonzales' conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders

Claudia Gonzales accepts

Claudia Gonzales accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Claudia Gonzales' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Claudia Gonzales

2.3

Claudia Gonzales

I seen Ms Gonzales today my visit was very different from the ones listed on this site in fact Ms Gonzales was the one waiting on me. As I did paperwork I was never rushed. She was extremely nice understanding her years of experience give me a lot of confidence in her her office is very safe welcoming both in location and appearance from my meeting with her I found her to be an extremely nice compassionate lady. Her billing for her fees I had no trouble with It sound as if the other people who have bad things to say maybe have a personal issue and not so much a business or professional issue If your in need of help call her speak with her not everyone fits. I am sure she would agree But don’t let another’s persons dislikes prevent you from getting help you need.
Neil. Mc Donagh – Nov 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Claudia Gonzales, LMFT?
Stay away from Claudia. She’s horrible. She believes that children tell the truth always. She went and testified under oath stating LIES!! She gave recommendations to take away my 10 year old daughter from me and said,”She should NEVER have to see her mother for the rest of her life!!”She doesn’t have the education or training to give that kind of recommendation to Family Law Court. She did just that and believed fabricated lies about me as a mother because my angry daughter was furious with me for taking away her cellphone. Her cellphone had very bad content. So I went from a good mother to the WORST mother in the world. The courts took full physical custody away from me and gave it to her father. When I had her she was a straight A student, now my daughters a straight F student failing high school and not doing good in her fathers care. Claudia Gonzales is the most unprofessional one sided liar!! Protect your children and stay away from this monster she’ll ruin your child’s life!!
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Claudia Destroys – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Claudia Gonzales, LMFT?
If I could give negative stars I would. To start we waited for over 10 minutes because of her scheduling issues. The office is a cluttered mess, and was very distracting. To top it off her billing and payment options are not explained ahead of time and now she is trying to charge us $200 even though she was paid by our insurance and received our copay, which she only accepted cash, ( does not accept HSA benefit card because she doesn’t want to pay the fee they charge to run a card. Not sure how she intends to keep clients doing business as she does. Very unprofessional and unorganized. It’s a clear indicator of why she has openings and most others have a wait. Don’t waste your time or money.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Claudia Gonzales, LMFT?

How was your experience with Claudia Gonzales?

I counsel from a Christian perspective.

Graduated 2006 from Pacific Oaks College with a MA in Marriage and Family Therapy with a specialization in Latino/Latina Mental Health.

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Anxiety Disorders

Is Claudia Gonzales, LMFT accepting new patients?

Claudia Gonzales, LMFT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Claudia Gonzales' profile to make an appointment.

Does Claudia Gonzales, LMFT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Claudia Gonzales accepts your insurance.

What are Claudia Gonzales, LMFT's top areas of care?

Claudia Gonzales frequently treats Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Claudia Gonzales treats.

Where is Claudia Gonzales, LMFT's office located?

Claudia Gonzales' office is located at 3130 W Main St Ste C, Visalia, CA 93291. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Claudia Gonzales, LMFT offer telehealth services?

Claudia Gonzales has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Claudia Gonzales, LMFT?

3130 W Main St Ste C Visalia, CA 93291