Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Male
C Nathan Bergeron, LMFT
* I graduated acupuncture school in Canada in 1983 and obtained my license to practice here in California in 2003. * In 2005 I returned to graduate school to obtain my MA in depth psychology. I obtained my Marriage and Family Therapist license in 2011. * Since then I have become certified in EMDR and in TRM (Trauma Resiliency Model). Both modalities focus at helping clients process traumatic memories in a safe (none-traumatic) and efficient manner. * I am currently beginning my 2nd year of training as a PACT (psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy) couple therapist. PACT is a cutting edge modality when working with couples because we (therapists) don't get trapped in the narrative that brings couples to therapy. Indeed, we constantly monitor attachment style and issues, the arousal of the nervous system, and the neurobiology of both partners and of the "couple-bubble". Our multi-layered focus allows for couples to better communicate; not only with words but via their nervous system. They become better co-regulators of each other.

C. Nathan Bergeron, LMFT, L.Ac.

1913 N Las Palmas Ave

Hollywood, CA 90068

Learn about C Nathan Bergeron

Therapy that only focuses on talking deprives the individual of the tremendous gifts and wisdom that our body, emotions and nervous system communicate to us through a language of their own. When overwhelmed, in shock, fearful or traumatized, we loose our ability to remain resilient, and to make life affirming choices that best serve us and those around us.

Together, we explore and decode the meaning of the older and deeper layers that drive you to feel, say and react in ways that prevent you from thriving. Together, we nurture and reinforce the resources and strengths you need so that you can courageously and creatively tackle the inner and outer pressures that hold you back.

True empowerment requires that we integrate the complexity of who we are, while embracing the ever increasing complexity of our world.

I am certified in EMDR and in TRM (Trauma Resilient Model). I am a PACT (level 1) trained couple's therapist. I invite you to visit my website and to Yelp my name. Thank you!

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Men's Health Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Women's Counseling

C Nathan Bergeron does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Depression
  • Grief
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Sex Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for California.

• Dongguk Royal University
  • Trauma Resiliency Certified
    Other Education | Completed 2015
  • Voice Dialogue Facilitator & Teacher
    Other Education | Completed 1995

C Nathan Bergeron has no awards or honors listed.

C Nathan Bergeron has no media or publications listed.

• French

C Nathan Bergeron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are C Nathan Bergeron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

C Nathan Bergeron's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you C Nathan Bergeron?

Clinical Psychology