Clara Bossie, LMFT

Adolescent Psychology ·  Female · Age 40

Clara Bossie

Therapeutic Oasis of the Palm Beaches

851 Broken Sound Pkwy NW Ste 250 Boca Raton, FL 33487

Clara Bossie, LMFT is an adolescent psychologist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic University in 2007 and specializes in adolescent psychology, psychology, and more.

Clara Bossie accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Clara Bossie treats your condition or procedure

Clara Bossie's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Marital Counseling
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
  • Relationship Issues

4.761904761904762%

Clara Bossie?
Clara Bossie's Performance
What People Say About Clara Bossie, LMFT
I am incredibly grateful to Clara. She is beyond wise and intuitive and has helped my children and I through those times when life turns messy and difficult. Because of Clara, my children are thriving and I am a better mother and wife. I trust her immensely and recommend her to anyone seeking a phenomenal therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
Throughout my time working with Clara, I have seen myself grow tremendously. She is very talented and understands how to help her clients accomplish their goals with ease. There have been several times in which families have reached out to me, asking if I have a therapist to recommend for their child. Without hesitation, I refer them to Clara. I wouldn't be where I was today if it weren't for Clara.
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
Clara is a wonderful therapist. She demonstrates a level of communication that only years of experience would have to offer. She genuinely cares and provides me with positive, realistic reinforcement. I highly recommend Clara as a therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
Clara has helped me through the many changes and challenges in my life from adolescence to young adulthood. The skills I've learned as her patient have very much changed my life. I couldn't recommend her services enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
Clara Bossie is a gifted therapist and excellent at what she does. Both of my children attended DBT Teen with her at Therapeutic Oasis and it has made them both better people and more able to handle themselves in school and through stressful interpersonal relationships. Had it not been for Clara and the team at Therapeutic Oasis my oldest teen would probably not be here today let alone starting college this Fall. I consider us blessed to have found her. My kids look forward to appts with Clara.
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
Clara Bossie is by far the best therapist, ever. She counseled my grandchildren thru a difficult divorce transition and taught them life skills that they carry with them even a few years later. She helped the entire family as well. To this day I continually recommend her to friends and they are equally grateful for the help she gives them and their children. Thank you Clara! J. R.
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
Clara was beyond helpful for our family, she was caring and kind. As a family we highly recommend her. She was able to help our child move through her anxiety.
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
Clara Bossie is extraordinary at what she does. She has not only helped me overcome all my diagnosis's but has also helped made my family a family again. Her method of therapy works for all. She knows how to be professional but also empathetic and warm. She deserves nothing but 5 star reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
I have been a client of Clara’s for over 3 years and she has helped me immensely. Not only have I been taught amazing DBT skills, but I have learned how to recognize and accept my emotions, and then carry out my coping devices. The entire practice is very insync with weekly update meetings. I can always count on Clara to help me understand my self and convey my feelings to the team of my family’s individual therapists. I help with her nonprofit organization: The HEArt Show.
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
I have seen Clara in addition to my primary therapist at Theraputic Oasis, for expressive art therapy. (For the last few years) I have always felt she very professional, kind and creative in our projects. Seeing her helped me to be able to express things that I could not verbally express before. I also feel very safe with her and it has made it easier to open up .
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
Clara has been the common denominator to many positive changes in my life. I first came to her almost 6 years ago because I was having severe panic attacks. Not only did she help educate me on what that meant physically, but helped clean & clear the way mentally. Her gentle guidance allowed me to dig deep to get to the root of my struggles in an atmosphere that felt both safe & trusting. It has been at least 3 years since my last panic attack. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
Our child met with her several times. We would give her a zero in child psychology. We found a wonderful therapist and it took weeks to undo the damage Clara had done. Stay clear of this women if you know what is best for a child.
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
Clara was extremelely knowledgeable and really took the time to understand me and how I was feeling. She was invested in trying to help and it is clear she is very passionate about her work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?
The Oasis gave me a warm welcome when I started my sessions. Clara was easy to talk with and always listend to me. She is very knowledgeable and on schedule with her appointment times. My kids loved working with Clara and her hands on activities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Clara Bossie, LMFT?

How was your experience with Clara Bossie?