Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Ciro Rustici, DC
Dr. Ciro Rustici, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Independence, MO.

17000 E US Highway 40 Ste 7

Independence, MO 64055

Learn about Dr. Rustici

• Chiropractic

Dr. Rustici does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. Rustici is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rustici has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rustici has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rustici does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rustici and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rustici's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rustici to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Rustici's Performance
in Kansas City, MO |
Over many years I traveled extensively throughout the United States. When traveling I often had to seek care from local chiropractors. Every chiropractor has their own unique methods of adjustment. Many years ago I had the good fortune to find Dr Ciro Rustici. Dr Rustici's methods are highly advanced, above and beyond every chiropractor I've used. He uses a method created by Dr Blair called the Blair Method. Without question Dr Rustici sets the "gold standard" for extraordinary chiropractic care
in Blue Springs, MO |
I suffered from debilitating migraine headaches since I was a teenager. I spent 20 years trying to find relief through headache and pain specialists. None of their methods worked. Several chiropractors also provided no relief. I swore off chiropractors - until I attended one of Dr. Rustici's free classes. His scientific treatment proceeds only after accurate assessment. He then uses safe and consistent methods and equipment. He has kept me migraine free for over 20 years now.
in Overland Park, KS |
Ciro Rustici and the Blair adjustment saved my life. For 2 yrs I had headaches, high blood pressure & depression. I was scheduled for risky surgery. I found Dr. R. The Blair adjustment was so quick and painless, I didn’t think he’d done anything. Within a few days, all symptoms were gone. Within a year my neck was normal. Without Ciro Rustici and Blair, my best selling books would not have been written. I would not have found the love of my life. I would not be alive today.
in Independence, MO |
Dr. Ciro's upper cervical adjustments keeps me going and help with daily function.
in Independence, MO |
I started going to Dr. Ciro in 2001 and since I can now lift 2lb 9oz above my head, first time ever in my life.
Have you seen Dr. Ciro Rustici, DC?
Are you Dr. Rustici?