Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology  |
Cindy North, LCSW
Cindy North, LCSW is a cognitive & behavioral psychology provider who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. She is 61 years old.

17900 NW 5th St Ste 203A

Pembroke Pines, FL 33029

• Medicare
  • Memorial Healthcare System
  • Neighborhood Health Plan
  • Self Pay
  • United Health Plan

Learn about Cindy North

Compassionate guidance provided to assist patients to achieve balance in life and the freedom to achieve happiness and stability, through learning healthy coping skill, good communication skills and a healthy thought process which allows one to feel inner peace. By Cognitive Behavioral therapy you can be successful, learn to reach your goals, and live a satisfying exciting life while feeling in control and in charge. I am dedicated and fully committed to be there for my clients to help them learn, grow and heal no matter what

it takes or how long. I truly care and connect with my clients. I understand its difficult

to reach out for help and i make a strong effort to make your experience comfortable

and satisfying!

PLEASE EMAIL FOR INFORMATION OR FOR AN APPOINTMENT.

CINDYJILLNORTHLCSW@HOTMAIL

i keep in touch with my clients via email inbetween appointments.

Smiles,

• Psychological Research
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychotherapy
  • School Psychology

Cindy North does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Acute Stress Disorder (ASD)
  • Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Medical-Psychiatric Issues
  • Mood Disorder Due to a General Medical Condition
  • Mood Disorders
  • Numbness
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pain Killer Addiction
  • Passive-Aggressive Behavior
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Physical Symptoms of Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychogenic Cough
  • Weight Gain
  • Workplace Depression

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Child Abuse Assessment
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CTB-I)
  • Coping Strategy
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Counseling
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Play Therapy

• Fdu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Fiu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Cindy North has no awards or honors listed.

Cindy North has no media or publications listed.

Cindy North does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Cindy North and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Cindy North's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Cindy North to family and friends
Cindy North Says:

Thank you for your wonderful thoughtful reviews. Its clear you know how much I care and that i'm there with you every step of the way on your journey towards personal growth and self discovery!

Smiles,

Cindy

Cindy North's Performance
Pembroke Pines |
Cindy North is very professional and most helpful in all aspects of the therapeutic process. She is kind and understanding.
in Hollywood, FL |
Cant say enough good things about Cindy. Super intuitive. I've seen many counselors before and she is really easy to talk to and really tunes into my specific concerns. She has been really helpful during a difficult phase in my life!
Miramar, FL |
Cindy is a wonderful therapist that has helped provide a lot of insight and understanding to my issues. She is also available beyond just the appointment and will answer emails which is very helpful.
in Pembroke Pines |
Cindy is very caring. Love her
Hollywood, FL |
Great listener, really puts things in perspective. Definitely recommend!!
in Miami, FL |
It's worked with many Therapists, but Cindy is able to get to the core very quickly. She instantly builds a relationship to make you want to open up. All , she has a sense of humor. She also has the ability to know what you are thinking and going to say.......she is the BEST
Pembroke Pines, FL |
From the initial contact and prior to my first visit, Cindy was very responsive. I was impressed. I am happy to have found her. I highly recommend her to anyone going through personal challenging times or for self improvement.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My experience with Cindy is that she is empathetic but also solution oriented - if you are ready to do what needs to be done to help yourself- then she is the right fit for you.
Pembroke Pines |
She;s absolutely fantastic. She listens, does not judge, and gives tips and strategies for you to lead a healthy life.
Miami, FL |
Cindy was great. She keeps to her appointment tines, no waiting. She is also very easy to talk to. She also gives you materials to use when you are on your own. She would also reply to my emails very quick when ever I needed to talk to her. I'd deffinetly recommend her to anyone.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I have been going through a terribly difficult time in my life. I have seen many therapists in the past but never really got much out of it. Cindy has a different approach and is able to help me with my individual specific situation with zero judgement. Every time I leave her office I feel more at peace. She is helping me to interpret my experience in a way that makes me feel more grounded and now I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Highly recommend!!!
Hollywood, FL |
I cannot say enough how wonderful Cindy is. Her warmth, understanding, and healing therapeutic approach is so perfect for anyone.
in Pembroke Pines |
I am so glad I went to see Cindy North for our counseling sessions. She is very professional and caring. Cindy really takes the time to listen to your needs and provide you with the tools to help you. I went to see her for two separate reasons and by far it has helped my situation by 90% and it's all due to her suggestions, advise and amazing techniques that has helped me. I will continue to apply them daily in my life. By far I HIGHLY recommend her. Thank you Cindy for " truly caring".
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I found in Cindy the right help for my condition. She is available every time I'm in need of guidance. All of her profesional asistance has been of great help for me. Empathetic, aprochable and point-blank kind personality. I appreciate all your support Cindy!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Went to see Cindy last week for the first time and was very pleased. Felt very welcomed and comfortable. Looking forward to working with her.
Wonderful human-being
in Miramar, FL |
Cindy makes me feel welcomed and at home when I come to see her, like an old friend rather than a physician treating my overwhelmed mind. She always encourages me by helping me to identify how far I've come and the work I've accomplished even when I am unable to have recognized it. She makes me laugh and listens intensely to my ever word. I appreciate the work we are doing to help me cope with my issue.
Cindy is a very compassionate dedicated therapist that goes above and beyond to help. I've been seeing her for over 2 years and she is the best. Very skilled at what she does and treats you like a friend.
in Miramar, FL |
Cindy is a very caring and empathetic therapist. She gets to know her patients on an individual level and offers individual solutions and insights. She does not offer cookie-cutter advice, which is appreciated greatly. She goes the extra mile for her patients!!! I gladly would recommend her to anyone!!!
in plantation, fl |
Cindy is diligent, professional, knowledgeable, prompt and accommodating to say the least! I love her and she has truly changed my life in a positive way. I look forward to our sessions.
in Hollywood, FL |
Very professional and a great listener. Gives excellent feedback without judgement. Very highly recommend!
in Hollywood, FL |
Cindy is a wonderful, compassionate therapist who truly cares about her patients.
FL |
Extremely trustworthy and has incredible insight . Easy to open up to and addresses concerns. Always available via appointment && email check ins. Highly recommend.
Miami, FL |
Does not conduct herself in a professional manner, seek other options.
Hollywood, FL |
Unprofessional and poor customer service
Hollywood, FL |
Cindy truly cares about her patients and proves that in many ways.....I'd recommend her to anybody.
Miami, FL |
Cindy has been a such a blessing! She's so kind and genuine. She helps you become a better version of yourself . She does an exceptional job at listening and having an open mind. She's very flexible and so easy to talk to, she always replies promptly to my calls or emails. She has helped me so much and I am so thankful that shes in my life. I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.
in Miami Lakes, FL |
Cindy has been a great help for our family. We are all comfortable with her, including our small children. She is certainly making a difference for us.
Weston, FL |
Very intuitive. Cuts through the circumstances and gets to the point.
Pembroke Pines, fl |
Cindy was great. She was very sympathetic and provided wonderful insight on the concerns I had. She demonstrated a great and welcoming environment and made you feel trusted and safe. Unfortunatelt moved away but would definately recommend her- hands down.
in Hollywood, FL |
Cindy was very helpful to me at a difficult time in my time. I have recommended her highly to others in need of counseling. I am sorry she has not been on my insurance plan for a few years now but I still think of her .
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
we have gone so far a couple of times for couples therapy and we feel that is very helpful and Cindy is very professional and knowledgeable! We will continue our sessions with her.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
She has helped me navigate some of my very difficult life situations , her advice and her counselling rings true every single day for me .... Even though I am out of the tough time her words help me in my daily decision making !
in Weston, FL |
Mark M - Weston I was very depressed and my employer recommended Doctor Cindy North. She was such a great listener and gave me extra time to help me sort out my problems. This lady changed my life. I haven't missed a day of work and achieved a raise. God bless you Cindy North.
Miami,Fl |
Cindy is a breath of fresh air. She is the reason I learned how to love myself again after going through a tough time in my life . She is a great choice we are friends for life love ya Cindy xoxo
in Hollywood, FL |
Cindy changed my life...literally. She taught me the ability to trust my own judgements, the strength to make tough choices, having confidence in my decisions and the fortitude that I will be able to handle any situation. She is direct and calls it...100% of the time she is always right. She helped me through a difficult divorce with 2 young children and the ability the see the manipulation of a narcissistic parent. Would highly recommend her...and have.
in Miami, FL |
Excellent therapist - very caring and very helpful!!!
in Hollywood Florida |
A woman that cares about human beings, she goes above and beyond her call of duty. An amazing psychologist; hence that cares ??
in Miami, FL |
Cindy is empathetic, perceptive and embraces challenges with confidence and certainty of resolutions. She keeps her heart in tune with the conflicts at hand and builds a bridge as it were, to the solutions. Talented indeed!
in Miramar |
Very perceptive, attentive and caring. She has a strong intuition for what people are going through and how to help. I feel much more grounded and centered after leaving her office!
in Miramar, FL |
Cindy is caring and compassionate, she is also a good listener. Wished I could have continued my counseling sessions with her but she's not covered by my insurance.
in Miami, FL |
Cindy has the ability to not make you feel uncomfortable during sessions. She takes a conversational, relaxed approach to counseling. I am able to open up a little more with each visit. She's always available via text or email. She truly cares about you as a person. You're never just a patient
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Cindy is an intelligent, attentive, helpful, caring professional who is also friendly, funny, jovial. She is very dedicated to her vocation. She is easy to talk to, & listens carefully to me to ensure that she advises what is needed. Cindy explores & expands on the positive sides of all issues. She uses her sense of humor to help me relax whenever she notices that I am getting stressed or uptight. I highly recommend Cindy as a psychotherapist.
in Pembroke Pines, Fl |
Cindy is very patient and cares for her patients. She has helped me to gradually work on many issues that I have been dealing with since childhood. I recommend her.
in Hallandale, FL |
My son and I have been having serious relationship problems. We went to at least five therapists over the years and had no success. I have had a wonder experience with Dr. North. What a loving and caring person. This lady knows how to listen and understand peoples problems and issues. In two session she changed our lives! God bless her !
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I was a client of Cindy's for a little under a year and would highly recommend her and her expertise. Compassionate, knowledgable, and always professional.
in Miami, FL |
Ms. Cindy is great! She's very understanding and like a best friend
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Cindy truly cares about her patients and is a great therapist
Have you seen Cindy North, LCSW?
Are you Cindy North?