Contact provider for availability

Cindy Maric, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female

Cindy Maric

Cindy Maric, LCSW is a social worker in Ardsley, NY. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Cindy Maric accepts

Cindy Maric?
Cindy Maric's Performance
What People Say About Cindy Maric, LCSW
Recent
Look no further if you’re looking for a therapist who will provide you with nonjudgmental, realistic sessions. Cindy is caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, and makes you feel right at home. She saved our marriage!! Cindy carefully walked us through the sensitive issues and reminded us about the core values holding us together. She really understood both perspectives, which is quite a feat! We felt comfortable sharing our true thoughts/feelings. She’ll change your life for the better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Maric, LCSW?
I have been seeing Cindy for the last 6 months and she has helped me tremendously.... she truly cares about her patients and provides you with all the tools and resources you need to get better. She is open and honest I highly recommend her to anyone who is new to therapy or searching for a new therapist
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Maric, LCSW?
Cindy really works to get you on the right track . As a patient I really enjoyed my sessions and left feeling better about my stresses from the first day. Cindy helped in teaching me skills that I continue to use in everyday life. Through my sessions I improved my health, mind and healing skills. I felt Cindy really cared and spent as much time needed . I loved our meeting room, felt safe and able to talk without judgement. Cindy truly helped me in life when I didn’t think it was possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Maric, LCSW?
Cindy Maric is a therapist who is completely dedicated to her patients and her prifession. She is a compassionate listener, very smart and what I love is how interactive she is.! Cindy is very generous with her time. She doesn’t send you out the door as soon as your session is up. She truly cares and wants to help. She is one in a million!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Maric, LCSW?
I highly recommend Cindy. She is the best Therapist I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Maric, LCSW?
As an ER nurse, I work with many different healthcare providers. I cannot say there are many providers that are as honest, hardworking, dedicated, and compassionate as Cindy. She cares tremendously for her clients, is always willing to go the extra mile, and definitely has a way of changing your life for the better. Cindy is extra special, and a rare find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Maric, LCSW?

How was your experience with Cindy Maric?