Cindy Jackson, LCSW

Counseling ·  Female

Cindy Jackson

Cindy Jackson, LCSW is a counselor in Las Vegas, NV. She specializes in counseling, cognitive & behavioral psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Cindy Jackson accepts

Cindy Jackson accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Tricare
Prime
Standard
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Cindy Jackson treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Cindy Jackson

Cindy Jackson?
Cindy Jackson's Performance
What People Say About Cindy Jackson, LCSW
I’ve only seen Cindy about a dozen times or so, and she has already helped me in more than one area of my life in a big way. I’ve been amazed at how she hits the nail on the head and the “light bulb” in my head lights up and I am able to see things in a clearer way. She has created shifts in my life that have been incredibly helpful. I can’t say enough good about her. She’s terrific.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Simply put, Ms. Cindy Jackson is caring, helpful, and supportive. There should be more people in the world like her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
In the Times of any stress she is extremely knowledgeable. She is the best crisis help therapist I've encountered. I recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Smart, funny, well educated, cheerful and spiritual. We can cover so many esoteric topics and have a deeper level of conversation than I usually have with therapists. Sometimes it doesn't feel like it's going anywhere and then bam! we see something that blows my mind and really helps me change something I've been stuck with for years. I really recommend her if you want a more dynamic and client-centered therapist who is trained in a lot of different types of therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Mrs. Jackson is the best therapist I have ever had. She is such a great listener and gives the most amazing advice. I completely trust her and would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Cindy is an AMAZING therapist! She has changed my life tremendously & I'm beyond thankful for everything she has done to make my life better. I deal with anxiety along with OCD. I had the pleasure of seeing Cindy for a little over 8 months. In the matter of that time she taught me so much as well as learning strategies to cope with my mental Heath. I learned to love myself again, and be me again. Cindy makes you feel so welcomed and understood. I highly recommend her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Cindy is wonderful. She's very easy to talk to and has lots of insightful things to say. She makes you feel at ease. Her office is in a nice building and is very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
As a military spouse and mama to two special needs kiddos, finding a trusted counselor is at the top of my list when we relocate. I've worked with a variety of therapists, and Cindy Jackson is among the best. I felt right at home in her office. She brings a wealth of experience, both personal and professional. Cindy is relatable, professional, and not afraid to call me on my stuff. I feel seen, heard, and supported in our sessions. My life is better because our time together. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Sincere, outstanding counselor, extremely effective in helping me achieve my goal. Got me and Kept me out of crisis and guided me in staying well, and making smarter choices. Highly well rounded, and very easy to speak to. Always look forward to our sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Ms. Jackson was recommended to me by a Nurse Practitioner at the Air Force Base here, the best move she could have done. I was surprised to get in so fast. I needed prompt attention and she gave it to me. She has never once degraded any unusual act/behavior I tell her about, she laughs with me and lets me cry. She has been a great person to have in my life -if my husband says he can tell a difference she must be worth her salt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Cindy employs an excellent combination of clinical education, common sense and real world application to truly connect. If you are looking for someone to guide you through a difficult situation, help you look at things in a different manner and teach positive life skills, she is the person. She has helped me immensely work through figuring out life, why I am the way I am, and has held my feet to the fire when necessary. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Very rude and unfriendly. I have never experienced such horrible service before. She did not make me feel welcome at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Cindy Jackson was great helping my daughter and I. She listened to both of us and gave us a better perspective from both view points. She connected and understood my daughter by the first visit. I definitely recommend Cindy Jackson to anybody that needs a little or a lot of help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Wonderful, comfortable and soothing environment!
Good with my teen son.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?

How was your experience with Cindy Jackson?

• Fri: closed