Cindy Jackson, LCSW

CounselingFemale

Cindy Jackson
7495 W Azure Dr Ste 253 Las Vegas, NV 89130

Cindy Jackson, LCSW is a Counselor in Las Vegas, NV. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Cindy Jackson to book an appointment.

Compare Cindy Jackson, LCSW with other Counselors near you

Cindy Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cindy Jackson

4.5

Cindy Jackson?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (20)
  • Explained conditions well (19)
  • Listened & answered questions (19)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I was so lucky to find Cindy. I reached out to her after reading her reviews - honestly most of my decision was just based location. She called me back the next day and I had my first appt a few days later. She is pretty amazing. I’ve had several “breakthroughs” that I never would have figured out on my own. But it’s not all on Cindy to make you “better” you must be willing to go thru the process. Before Cindy, I was never willing to let the process happen. It still amazes me how little things in life can get me off track but with Cindy and her patience, everything just makes sense. Also, her love of dogs is also a major plus in my book ??????
Apr 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
A little background before I begin. I grew up believing that I should be able to handle whatever came my way and that people were unreliable. This dependency on others for advice, understanding, or empathy, was considered a weakness. Eventually after hitting my breaking point and having very few close relationships, I needed someone I could trust and confide in. Cindy Jackson has been successful in helping me grow as a person with her recommendations and sound advice. She has helped me evaluate my goals and values and gave me insight on how I perceive the world and others around me. Ms. Jackson is down to earth, professional, caring in her honesty, and an effective therapist. As a person who rarely writes reviews about anyone or anything, I felt very compelled to recommend Ms. Cindy Jackson. She truly is a blessing to her profession and to everyone around her.
Rachel – Mar 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
My visit with Cindy was natural, insightful, and helpful. I would highly recommend her to others who suffer from mental health. She's absolutely amazing!!!
Dee – Mar 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Don’t waste your time. She talks more than she listens. I think I know more about her than she ever asked about me. Well, to be fair she would ask, just never stopped talking long enough to listen. She then got mad when I didn’t open up to her. I never felt comfortable and she seriously made me think twice about seeking therapy in the future.
Previous patient – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Will not respond or answer phone calls after two weeks.
Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Cindy helped me out of an extremely dark time. I don’t know how or why I ended up in her care but I am eternally grateful for everything she did for me. I can not recommend her enough.
May 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
I’ve only seen Cindy about a dozen times or so, and she has already helped me in more than one area of my life in a big way. I’ve been amazed at how she hits the nail on the head and the “light bulb” in my head lights up and I am able to see things in a clearer way. She has created shifts in my life that have been incredibly helpful. I can’t say enough good about her. She’s terrific.
Sally Hess in Las Vegas, NV – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Simply put, Ms. Cindy Jackson is caring, helpful, and supportive. There should be more people in the world like her.
Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
In the Times of any stress she is extremely knowledgeable. She is the best crisis help therapist I've encountered. I recommend her.
Harriet in Las Vegas – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Smart, funny, well educated, cheerful and spiritual. We can cover so many esoteric topics and have a deeper level of conversation than I usually have with therapists. Sometimes it doesn't feel like it's going anywhere and then bam! we see something that blows my mind and really helps me change something I've been stuck with for years. I really recommend her if you want a more dynamic and client-centered therapist who is trained in a lot of different types of therapy.
Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Mrs. Jackson is the best therapist I have ever had. She is such a great listener and gives the most amazing advice. I completely trust her and would recommend her to anyone.
North las Vegas – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Cindy is an AMAZING therapist! She has changed my life tremendously & I'm beyond thankful for everything she has done to make my life better. I deal with anxiety along with OCD. I had the pleasure of seeing Cindy for a little over 8 months. In the matter of that time she taught me so much as well as learning strategies to cope with my mental Heath. I learned to love myself again, and be me again. Cindy makes you feel so welcomed and understood. I highly recommend her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren in Lompoc, CA – Aug 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Cindy is wonderful. She's very easy to talk to and has lots of insightful things to say. She makes you feel at ease. Her office is in a nice building and is very comfortable.
Las Vegas, NV – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
As a military spouse and mama to two special needs kiddos, finding a trusted counselor is at the top of my list when we relocate. I've worked with a variety of therapists, and Cindy Jackson is among the best. I felt right at home in her office. She brings a wealth of experience, both personal and professional. Cindy is relatable, professional, and not afraid to call me on my stuff. I feel seen, heard, and supported in our sessions. My life is better because our time together. Highly recommend!
Erica in North Las Vegas, NV – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Sincere, outstanding counselor, extremely effective in helping me achieve my goal. Got me and Kept me out of crisis and guided me in staying well, and making smarter choices. Highly well rounded, and very easy to speak to. Always look forward to our sessions.
Remy in North Las Vegas, NV – Jul 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Ms. Jackson was recommended to me by a Nurse Practitioner at the Air Force Base here, the best move she could have done. I was surprised to get in so fast. I needed prompt attention and she gave it to me. She has never once degraded any unusual act/behavior I tell her about, she laughs with me and lets me cry. She has been a great person to have in my life -if my husband says he can tell a difference she must be worth her salt.
Teresa Chisholm in North Las Vegas, NV – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Cindy employs an excellent combination of clinical education, common sense and real world application to truly connect. If you are looking for someone to guide you through a difficult situation, help you look at things in a different manner and teach positive life skills, she is the person. She has helped me immensely work through figuring out life, why I am the way I am, and has held my feet to the fire when necessary. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.
North Las Vegas, NV – Jun 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Very rude and unfriendly. I have never experienced such horrible service before. She did not make me feel welcome at all.
Las Vegas, NV – Jun 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Cindy Jackson was great helping my daughter and I. She listened to both of us and gave us a better perspective from both view points. She connected and understood my daughter by the first visit. I definitely recommend Cindy Jackson to anybody that needs a little or a lot of help.
Mattox in Las Vegas nv – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?
Wonderful, comfortable and soothing environment!
Ryann in North Las Vegas – Feb 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Jackson, LCSW?

How was your experience with Cindy Jackson?

• Counseling