Cindy Eldridge, LPC

CounselingFemale

Cindy Eldridge

Briva Home Healthcare LLC

1201 Nw Briarcliff Pkwy Ste 200 Kansas City, MO 64116

Cindy Eldridge, LPC is a Counselor in Kansas City, MO. Be sure to call ahead with Cindy Eldridge to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Cindy Eldridge treats your condition or procedure

Cindy Eldridge accepts

Cindy Eldridge accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Cindy Eldridge's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cindy Eldridge

Based on 1 rating

Cindy Eldridge

I found Cindy while looking online for a psychologist or counselor in my area. I was immediately impressed when I called and SHE answered and expressed interest in speaking with me in person. I was sceptic that her approach would be for me as she is a Christian based counselor which she was upfront about in our initial phone conversation. I thought “is she going to tell me that church or god will solve my problems”? This was not the case. After almost a year I’m confident in her combined approach and thankful for what I’m learning about myself. She is attentive, always available and is helping me in many different ways. We have addressed multiple issues such as; grief, past personal and childhood traumas, family relationships, parenting and intimate relationships. I would highly recommend her.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Eldridge, LPC?

How was your experience with Cindy Eldridge?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling

Does Cindy Eldridge, LPC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Cindy Eldridge accepts your insurance.

Where is Cindy Eldridge, LPC's office located?

Cindy Eldridge's office is located at 1201 Nw Briarcliff Pkwy Ste 200, Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Cindy Eldridge, LPC offer telehealth services?

Cindy Eldridge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Cindy Eldridge, LPC?

Briva Home Healthcare LLC1201 Nw Briarcliff Pkwy Ste 200 Kansas City, MO 64116