Contact provider for availability

Cindy Barnes, NP

Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Cindy Barnes

Cindy Barnes, NP is a family medicine nurse practitioner in Coeur D Alene, ID. She specializes in family medicine (nurse practitioner) and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Cindy Barnes accepts

Cindy Barnes accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Cindy Barnes treats your condition or procedure

Kootenai Clinic is a network of doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are employed by Kootenai Health and provide care to patients throughout the Inland Northwest.

• Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Cindy Barnes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cindy Barnes

Cindy Barnes?
Cindy Barnes' Performance
What People Say About Cindy Barnes, NP
I’m new to the area and had some immediate needs. Cindy really listened and was kind and caring. Everything was taken care of. I would definitely see her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Barnes, NP?
I've had Cindy for 4+ years! Cindy is A LOT BETTER THAN A LOT OF "DR.S" per say...very thorough, very understanding, empathetic/sympathetic, EXCELLENCE IN/ON ALL LEVEL; UP & BEYOND...Cindy has been the BEST HEALTH PROVIDER I'VE HAD IN MANY YEARS...I've only been here for 6 years...IF I EVER HAD TO MOVE ANYWHERE; I WOULD WANT TO PACK HER IN MY SUITCASE & TAKE HER WITH ME...THAT'S HOW GOOD CINDY IS! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Barnes, NP?
Lacks skills. Forgets from one visit to the next.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Barnes, NP?
We feel very fortunate to have found Cindy Barnes, we moved to the area 4 years ago and were having a difficult time finding a doctor we felt comfortable with and who seemed to care about us as a person. We were told we are setting the bar to high looking for that doctor who would listen and cared. We found that person in Cindy Barnes, she listens to us and is knowledgeable in her field. She spends time with us allowing us the time needed to explain our problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Barnes, NP?
Cindy was great, answered all my questions and spent the time to help be lower my prescription costs. Saved over 50%. I would recommend Cindy to my friends. Great appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Barnes, NP?
She is amazing and deserves 10+ stars. She is so knowledgeable and empathetic. Very good listener!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Barnes, NP?
Cindy really takes the time to listen. We discuss possible treatments and I am always an active part of the process. Her MA is also such a valued member. I can email them and usually have a response in a fair amount of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Barnes, NP?
I suffered for months with horrible bouts of dizziness, vomiting and diarrhea last year. My M.D. sent me for many tests, I was at ER twice...no one knew what was happening because all tests came back ok. My daughters were here to visit and insisted I go to the Dr AGAIN! My Dr wasn't in so I saw Cindy Barnes that day and we are thankful for that! She discovered the problem and I was and am now back to normal. We will always be grateful I saw her that day! She is very caring and listens to you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Barnes, NP?
I was having trouble breathing, she checked me out, prescribed and once the meds kicked in I really felt like Cindy saved me. Might sound silly but unless you have had a "Can't breathe experience" you won't know how grateful I was and still am. Thank you so much Cindy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cindy Barnes, NP?

How was your experience with Cindy Barnes?

Compare Providers