Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD

Counseling ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Gayle

Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD is a counselor in Gainesville, FL. She specializes in counseling.

Make an appointment

Dr. Gayle accepts

Dr. Gayle accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Gayle treats your condition or procedure

• Autism Spectrum Disorders
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Chronic Motor or Vocal Tic Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Trichotillomania

"I believe that our well-being as humans is inextricably related to the health of our families, communities and world at large.   I am dedicated to offering high quality psychological services using empirically supporte...

• Counseling

Dr. Gayle?
Dr. Gayle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Gayle is super nice and easy to listen to because she breaks everything down so clearly and helps analyze with you clearly and compassionately and also helped me get my confidence back to where it should be. If I hadn't seen Dr. Gayle it would've taken longer for me to get better with my mental illness. 10/10 would definitely recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
My child developed a tic disorder and Dr. Gayle treated his symptoms. She knew what to do and what to say to help us. We are forever grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
Dr. Gayle used a team approach to test my child who had been tested previously but was referred to get updated testing because things were not going well. The evaluation was incredibly helpful and thorough. We received information that had not been discovered previously along with information to support my child at home and school. Highly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
As a mentee of Dr. Cindi Gayle, I have witnessed firsthand her dedication to providing quality clinical care to her clients. While I was training under her supervision, Dr. Gayle modeled professionalism and taught me novel ways to apply evidence-based interventions. She exemplifies how to balance the application of effective interventions while individualizing treatments in a compassionate manner for every person she works with. I wholeheartedly recommend her services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
Dr. Cindi Gayle has diagnoses and treats OCD, anxiety disorders, Autism, and more. Don't let her sweet face fool you. Yes, she is professional, patient, gentle, and compassionate, but she is also tough. She doesn't tell you what you want to hear. She tells you what you need to know, and works with you every step of the way. I cannot thank Dr. Gayle enough, and I highly recommend her for children and adults in driving distance of Gainesville, Florida.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
Dr. Gayle has helped me so much over the years with my anxiety. She is so amazing at what she does! She is very professional, compassionate, and patient. She has also worked with my children and is just awesome with kids. She really knows how to connect with them, which can be difficult to find with a therapist. I highly highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
Highly recommend Dr. Gayle! She and her staff are incredible. Five stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Gayle. She is very professional, listens to your concerns and helps you to understand and work through very tough personal issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
Dr. Gayle helped me so much when it came to understanding and dealing with my OCD and co-morbid generalized anxiety disorder and depression. She's good at explaining things in different ways and bringing up different techniques to deal with issues. Very sweet, but she never gives you reassurance when it comes to what your OCD wants to hear. She is, however, encouraging and realistic. She'll sit with you in the trenches when you're working to get better. Lovely person, smart therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
Dr. Gayle has been an absolute blessing in helping me treat my OCD/GAD for the past 4 plus years. Dr. Gayle’s use of cognitive behavior therapy/exposure and response prevention has allowed me to lead a more functional life. She has an extraordinarily high emotional IQ, which allows her to know when to push me and when to back off. It is without hesitation that I would recommend her to assist anyone suffering from OCD and in need of treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
After trying many different Dr's, counselors, and therapists in our area, a friend told us about Dr Gayle. We travel 2.5 hours to see her and she is amazing with my 8 year old son (ASD, OCD, Anxiety). She has been, by far the biggest help to him and to us as a family. I litterally do not know where we would be right now without her help, guidance, and kindness!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
Dr. Gayle was instrumental in diagnosing my child with ASD and a specific phobia. She was able to help us understand my child's symptoms, and what treatments are available. No other doctor we had seen had provided this clarity. This helped us get the right support and we've noticed marked improvements in just a short amount of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?
I started treatment with Dr. Gayle when she was known as Dr. Flores for OCD. I had tried other providers without success. She is extremely knowledgeable. and helped me get relief for my OCD symptoms along with other challenges that I have dealt with. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cindi Gayle, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gayle?