Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC

Acupuncture •  Female • Age 50

Cinamon Kimbrough

Precision Acupuncture Clinic

8952 E Desert Cove Ave Ste 110 Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC is an acupuncturist in Scottsdale, AZ. She specializes in acupuncture and massage therapy.

Cinamon Kimbrough's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Cinamon Kimbrough

Cinamon Kimbrough?
Cinamon Kimbrough's Performance
What People Say About Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC
Cinamon has treated my chronic migraines, dry eyes, and stomach issues for 6 months. Each issue has been addressed and reduced in frequency. Cinamon is professional, compassionate, honest, and skilled at her job. It is obvious that her goal is to bring an injury or disease to a resolution, and she is willing to try multiple approaches to accomplish that. I cannot recommend anyone more highly than Cinamon to help a patient towards greater health. -Diane
×Post a ResponseAre you Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC?
Cinamon is an incredible healer. She's helped me through so much emotionally and physically. I can not recommend her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC?
Cinamon’s abilities are mind blowing. She is helping my body heal from the inside out. She is able to tell what I have gone through just by what my body is telling her. She is helping me work through the issues in my life. She is a calming person and I always enjoy the appointments that I have with her. I would recommend her to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC?
I've been on the receiving end of Cinamon's practice for nearly 10 years now. There has not been a single session that I've been disappointed after leaving a session with her. She has a very soft, soothing, and welcoming presence that allows for maximum comfort and relaxation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC?
After Cinamon fixed me up it was like having new lungs. While my whole body felt better, the most notable things were easy breathing and my anxiety was replaced with a feeling of consciousness. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC?
Truly amazing, thank you for helping our entire family from my senior momma with many complex medical needs to our son who has autism, we are grateful for you making our lives so much better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC?
Cinamon has an innate ability to read the body and treat exactly where needed. Her extensive knowledge in all areas of healing are astounding; I learn something new and helpful every time she, and her magic hands, works on me. I can't recommend her highly enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC?
Cinnamon is amazing, she is always able to help me with any pain! I recommend her to everyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC?
Cinamon is an amazing practitioner! She is extremely gifted, talented, immensely educated on many facets of health. Have not ever experienced anyone with so many different modalities talents with 1 single practitioner! Her bedside manor is so genuine and pure, I adore her treatments and her as a person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC?
Cinnamon has helped me so much through massage! She has a unique way of approaching issues that may not respond to a typical massage. Her calm, respectful nature and optimistic energy are so comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cinamon Kimbrough, LAC?

How was your experience with Cinamon Kimbrough?

I care for a patient in the place they are at. The body, mind and spirit have the innate ability to heal and transform. I include my 12 years of bodywork and education in each individual, yet allow the patient to be my teacher in its own process. I believe with this wellness relationship we find a balance and plan that works for them.

• Acupuncture
  • Massage Therapy

Cinamon Kimbrough accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Cinamon Kimbrough treats your condition or procedure

Cinamon Kimbrough's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Craniosacral Therapy (CST)
  • Cupping Therapy