Cigdem Kilic Betebenner, LMHC

Cigdem Kilic Betebenner, LMHC

Counseling  |
I provide individual, couples and family counseling. I work with clients with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues as well as addiction. I provide services that span from therapy for depression or anxiety and grief counseling to parenting support, pre-marital counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly unique and personalized therapy techniques tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they're striving for.My Clientele are, individuals, families, couples, adults, parents and senior adults I am also committed to offering the highest quality of psychotherapy at a reasonable cost. I am aware that cost can be a barrier for some to reach out for help. Besides my standard fees, I offer select slots with a sliding scale for those experiencing financial hardship who cannot otherwise afford therapy.

797 Washington St Ste 4

Newtonville, MA 02460

• CeltiCare Health
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Cigdem Kilic Betebenner

• Counseling
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

Cigdem Kilic Betebenner does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Boston Public Health Commission
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Boston Graduate School Of Psychoanalysis
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Cigdem Kilic Betebenner has no awards or honors listed.

Cigdem Kilic Betebenner has no media or publications listed.

• Turkish

Cigdem Kilic Betebenner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Cigdem Kilic Betebenner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Cigdem Kilic Betebenner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Cigdem Kilic Betebenner to family and friends
Cigdem Kilic Betebenner's Performance
West Newton, MA |
I feel beyond fortunate for having found Cigdem at a most critical time in my life. I was hesitant to try another therapist after having bad luck with one. I did not want to start that process over. Thankfully I did. Cigdem is non-judgmental and a sympathetic listener. At the same time she can offer real-life experiences that provide insight and guidance for healing, peace, personal growth and strength. She has a gift for intuitive support and a genuine passion to help.
in Waltham, MA |
Cigdem and I have been working together since March 2017. It seems a short time, but she is such an integral part of my life. I always feel heard and validated. That said, Cigdem is also excellent at balancing that with just the right amount of pushing me to think outside my self-imposed boundaries. I am grateful to have found a professional with whom I feel comfortable talking about issues large and small, emphasis on the 'with.' We are both invested in a healthy and professional way.
Waltham, MA |
I don't talk about my mental health care with others, but Cigdem does excellent work and deserves recommendation.
in Boston, MA |
I would recommend Cigdem for those encountering relationship or emotional troubles that need to be explored for discovering comfort and solutions.
in Boston,MA |
She is very kind and courteous amazing at what she does. She has helped me so much!
in Jamaica Plain, MA |
Cigdem put me at ease straightaway and we hit if off from the get go. I enjoy our sessions very much. I respond well when my therapist gives me feedback and Cigdem does this along with giving me solutions to the issue of the day. I look forward to our sessions and enjoy them very much.
in Roxbury, MA |
Gigdem Kilic Betebenner has been helping me to cope with certain issues that I come to her with. She has been great at providing a safe place where I can come anytime to talk about these issues and I always feel relieved after talking with her. I have formed a deep connection with her and I feel as if I have grown significantly as a person and patient ever since I have started coming to talk with her. Cigdem is a great therapist because she offers valuable insight into every situation.
Have you seen Cigdem Kilic Betebenner, LMHC?
Are you Cigdem Kilic Betebenner?

Visit Cigdem Kilic Betebenner

Evening
Saturday
Cigdem Kilic Betebenner accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • CeltiCare Health
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
  • Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
  • Tufts Health Plan