Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 46

Cigdem KilicBetebenner

Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC is a counselor in Newtonville, MA. She specializes in counseling, psychotherapy, and more.

Make an appointment

Cigdem KilicBetebenner accepts

Cigdem KilicBetebenner accepts the following insurance:

CeltiCare Health
Fallon Community Health Plan
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Cigdem KilicBetebenner treats your condition or procedure

Cigdem KilicBetebenner's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?" ? Rumi

• Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Cigdem KilicBetebenner

Cigdem KilicBetebenner?
Cigdem KilicBetebenner's Performance
What People Say About Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC
I’ve been working with Cigdem for about two months now and have already felt a great deal of positive change. I had worked with a previous therapist w/talk therapy and felt it was time to do more work. Cigdem does cbt therapy which is a game changer for me. Her overall energy, kindness and attention are outstanding. I’m so incredibly happy I have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
Dr. Cigdem and I have been working for almost a year now, and I cannot express how thankful I am for finding her. She has been there for me since day one and I have full comfort and trust in speaking with her about my events in my past life, and looking forward to the future. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me Dr. Cigdem. I now know it is not a race, it is a marathon and I look forward to having you join me on the journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
she is professional, knowledgeable and loves her profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
I always feel better after my conversations with Cigdem. She takes the pressure off and connects really well. It's been a beneficial experience for me, and I know she could benefit others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
She is compassionate and great listener. My anxiety is way better than a year ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
After quite a search, I finally found someone I feel 100% comfortable talking to about anything. Life is full of ups and downs, and I am so grateful to have Cigdem guiding me through. She is not only a true professional, but she is a wonderful human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
I feel beyond fortunate for having found Cigdem at a most critical time in my life. I was hesitant to try another therapist after having bad luck with one. I did not want to start that process over. Thankfully I did. Cigdem is non-judgmental and a sympathetic listener. At the same time she can offer real-life experiences that provide insight and guidance for healing, peace, personal growth and strength. She has a gift for intuitive support and a genuine passion to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
Cigdem and I have been working together since March 2017. It seems a short time, but she is such an integral part of my life. I always feel heard and validated. That said, Cigdem is also excellent at balancing that with just the right amount of pushing me to think outside my self-imposed boundaries. I am grateful to have found a professional with whom I feel comfortable talking about issues large and small, emphasis on the 'with.' We are both invested in a healthy and professional way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
I don't talk about my mental health care with others, but Cigdem does excellent work and deserves recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
I would recommend Cigdem for those encountering relationship or emotional troubles that need to be explored for discovering comfort and solutions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
She is very kind and courteous amazing at what she does. She has helped me so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
Cigdem put me at ease straightaway and we hit if off from the get go. I enjoy our sessions very much. I respond well when my therapist gives me feedback and Cigdem does this along with giving me solutions to the issue of the day. I look forward to our sessions and enjoy them very much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?
Gigdem Kilic Betebenner has been helping me to cope with certain issues that I come to her with. She has been great at providing a safe place where I can come anytime to talk about these issues and I always feel relieved after talking with her. I have formed a deep connection with her and I feel as if I have grown significantly as a person and patient ever since I have started coming to talk with her. Cigdem is a great therapist because she offers valuable insight into every situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Cigdem KilicBetebenner, LMHC?

How was your experience with Cigdem KilicBetebenner?

Healing Day Counseling & Psychotherapy Services