Ciara Braun

Counseling •  Female

Ciara Braun
50505 Schoenherr Rd Ste 270 Shelby Township, MI 48315

Ciara Braun is a counselor in Shelby Township, MI. She specializes in counseling.

Ciara Braun's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ciara Braun

Ciara Braun?
Ciara Braun's Performance
What People Say About Ciara Braun
My husband cheated and our therapist recommended us to Ciara as an infidelity specialist. We have been working with her almost 7 months since d-day and I can finally see some light at the end of the tunnel. We are by no means done but she has helped us learn tools and he is bringing it up now which is BIG. He told me he is learning about himself too. It was worth it so I hope it helps other couples as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ciara Braun?
Bright, funny, easy to talk to. We needed a sex therapist not just a couples therapist and didn't even know it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ciara Braun?
I read so many profiles online and elected to see Ciara after the positive feedback on this site. We have found our therapist! Ciara is kind and non judgmental of anything my wife and I are dealing with as we contemplated opening up our relationship. She has helped guide us through major roadblocks of communicating processing reconnecting, she gets us. we both said we wish we had started the process sooner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ciara Braun?
My husband and I worked with Ciara at Great Lakes for 1 year until she left to start her own. We have been seeing another therapist for our marriage now and it just hasnt been the same. She really made us feel comfortable and got my husband talking. We would like to go back to her in the new year with new insurance. Thx
×Post a ResponseAre you Ciara Braun?
After being with my wife for 22 years I learned she was having an affair. We decided to stay together and work through it with Ciara's help. She was recommended by a friend at our church who went through a similar situation and provided us with a lto of information and techniques for my anger/ jealousy. We even shopped around and tried other counselors but knew we were in good hands. It has been 6 months and the trust is coming back and our relationship is better than it has been. Very grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Ciara Braun?
Ms. Braun has helped me tremendously to resolve some very personal issues and my experience has been so positive that I have recommended her already to some of my family. I had never been to a therapist before seeing her but she put me at ease immediately. She is a good blend of professional and caring. I am grateful I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ciara Braun?
She gave me homework haha but it worked for me!! I like someone who is focused and can back up their words with real evidence and Dr.C does this. I had some bad experiences with shrinks talked about themselves, didn't listen or only listened and never said a word!! Ive been through alot of trauma and problems in my life. I needed something to change fast. I dont want someone to just smile or talk about weather. She gave me a list of possible goals and we created a plan. I did my part. It WORKS!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ciara Braun?
I was recommended by a friend who saw her for couples counseling and they said she saved her marriage. I have been working with Ciara for <year and have seen a lot of improvement in myself too. She is a good listener, very focused and helpful in setting realistic goals. She even has taken the time to contact me off hours as well as provide resources I can use at home. She looks young but is obviously very well educated and stellar at her job. So grateful to have someone who cares in the health f
×Post a ResponseAre you Ciara Braun?
I couldn't have been happier with Ms. Ciara Braun! She was very professional but also approachable. And was very easy to speak with. And she also was a great listener! I will continue to seek her help with my situation. And feel fortunate to have found her! I would recommend Ms. Braun to anyone who needed help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ciara Braun?
My husband and I tried several other counselors in the past and she is the only one that we would ever call in the future. We always felt very comfortable speaking with her and that she genuinely cared about our progress. We have both seen a positive, lasting change in our marriage and are so happy we found a counselor we can trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ciara Braun?

How was your experience with Ciara Braun?

• Counseling

Ciara Braun accepts

Ciara Braun accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Ciara Braun treats your condition or procedure