Christy Overson, CNM

Christy Overson, CNM

MidwiferyFemale

Telehealth services available

Christy Overson, CNM is a Midwife in Brigham City, UT. She is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Christy Overson to book an appointment.

MountainStar Medical Group

Brigham City970 Medical Dr Ste 202 Brigham City, UT 84302

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Christy Overson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christy Overson

Christy Overson?
  • Appointment scheduling (37)
  • Office environment (37)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (36)
  • Long wait times (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Annie always takes her time with me and makes sure to answer all of my questions. The other staff members are very friendly and helpful. Annie always makes me feel like we’re best friends when she comes in and I love it!
B Smith – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie Overson is an amazing midwife. We have had many different midwives, and even though my husband only met Annie when I went in for the labor and delivery he said he feels she was our best midwife, and I agree (though the others were all really great). Annie has a natural, enthusiastic, and optimistic attitude and her approach to coaching during the labor was not intrusive at all. This was my best birth experience so far and I believe that a good part of it was due to her suggestions and coaching.
Kim C. – Apr 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
We just love love love Annie! She is the sweetest. My kids love going with me to my appointments just to see her! She always addresses any concerns and is so supportive of whatever your birth plan may be. I will never go to anyone else!
Christina – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
This being my first pregnancy, of course I was worried about anything and everything when I found out I was expecting. Another worry I had was finding the right midwife that would look at me and my pregnancy as an individual and not just another number. My mind was put at ease after my first meeting with Dr. Annie! Her outlook on pregnancy really helped me relax and look at it in a whole different light. Something natural and to be excited about and not something to be scared of. Now in my third trimester and that due date getting closer and closer, I have full confidence in Dr. Annie and myself that when the time comes everything will go great!
Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie is amazing! If it wasn't for her and her amazing team at Brigham City Hospital, my youngest son would not be here today. We celebrated his 3rd birthday today and he is a healthy and happy boy! Thank you Annie!
Ashley Peterson – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie is the sweetest, most sincere person. She is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions I have. She's been my doctor for several years, and I don't plan on switching until she retires!
Alisha N – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie is the most incredible most caring human being. She is 100% in the right job field. If you want someone who feels like family she's your one! Go to Annie, you won't regret it!
Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie is so kind, listens to your concerns and answers question thoroughly. She really understands women’s concerns and needs. I always recommend Annie!
Marjorie in UT – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
I was referred to Dr. Overson by two friends and I’m forever grateful to them. She is the best doctor I’ve ever EVER had hands down.
Jaclynn in Roy, UT – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie was all and more that I could have asked for during my latest pregnancy and delivery. She let me lead and make important decisions regarding my care when appropriate :) She ALWAYS spent plenty of time with me and let my 6 year old daughter be a big part of some appointments. She has the BEST heart and is fantastic at what she does! We LOVE her! Her genuine caring personality carries over into the postpartum visits as well. She is amazing and we were so lucky to have her.
Brittney Stanphill – Oct 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
I absolutely trust her and all her staff. She has done so much for me when it came to the care and delivery of my boys. She is so friendly. My first visit with her I said where were you with my first? She said we've been right here just waiting for you. I couldn't imagine anyone not liking her. She has treated us like family from day one! Love you lady!
Jessica Blair (brewer) in Layton, UT – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
I felt it was time to change to a female doctor after having the same OBGYN for 18 years. I was nervous going but the front office staff was very nice and answered my questions. Once I got in to see Christy Overson, she put me right at ease by asking about me and my family. We spent over an hour talking about what I feel and what I want or to try and accomplish. Never once did I feel rushed, I felt like I was her one special patient for that day.
LPW in Plymouth, UT – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Christy “Annie” Overson is amazing, loving, down to earth woman! The office staff and nurses are so great and friendly. You won’t regret coming to this office. I wish I could give them 10 stars!!
Leslie Borges in Brigham , UT – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie is so genuine and takes time to listen!! She really cares!! As a doctor that is great!! Add her outgoing and bubbly personality it makes for a nice comforting and happy appointment!!
  • Long wait times
DeAnn in Ogden – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie is very caring and very concerned about every aspect of what you are concerned about. She is very warm and friendly as she comes in with a smile and makes you feel like you have known her a long time. She takes a look at all of your information and then begins to ask you any questions that she may have. She wants to know everything she can so she can know the best treatment and options for your care. I felt very comfortable talking to her- being my first time. I would go to her again.
Leslee Bowman in Brigham City, Utah – Apr 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
I really like Annie. She listened to my concerns and talked to me about them. I was not rushed. She cares about her patients. That is what women want , someone who cares. She is amazing.
  • Long wait times
Melissa Brown in Brigham City Utah – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
I'm not sure why it says Christy, because I know her as Annie, but regardless, she is AMAZING. She was recommended to me by my daughter- in- law, and I have been very impressed. Annie took the time to get to know me as a person before she ever "saw" me as a patient. The appointments never feel rushed, she listens to my concerns, she has a great sense of humor, and she treats me with respect. I leave her office feeling like she understands me and I trust the advice and care she gives to me.
Robin Eyster in Perry, UT – Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
The front desk and medical staff are always friendly and welcoming. Christy (Annie) is always friendly and takes time answer my questions. I never feel rushed. Last year Annie delivered my daughter's baby. She did a great job! I would highly recommend her!
Linda in Brigham City, Utah – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
I had a very positive experience visiting the Brigham Center for Women's Health and Annie Overson. She made an already seemingly unpleasant visit very comfortable and a safe environment. She put all my fears to rest and I felt very comfortable with her as my women's health physician. I definitely recommend Annie and will be using the Brigham Center for Women's Health in the future for sure!
Heidi in Logan, UT – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
DR. Overson was very professional but made you feel like you have known her for a long time. Listened to my problems, asked about my family life, how many children etc. It was a good experience for my first visit to her. Would recommend her services to all women as well as young ladies just starting out with womanhood.
Kathleen Thompson in Brigham, Utah – Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?

How was your experience with Christy Overson?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Christy Overson treats your condition or procedure

• Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Ultrasound

Christy Overson accepts

Christy Overson accepts the following insurance:

Altius Health Plans
Private HealthCare Systems
Prudential
PacifiCare
Secure Horizons

Annie is passionate about protecting the normalcy of pregnancy and birth while promoting positive outcomes for mothers and babies. She believes in empowering...Read more

Annie Overson, DNP (Doctor of Nursing Practice) is a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner and Certified Nurse-Midwife practicing at Brigham Center for Women’s...Read more

• Midwifery