Christy Overson, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Christy Overson, CNM is a midwife in Brigham City, UT. She specializes in midwifery and obstetrics & gynecology.

Christy Overson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christy Overson

Christy Overson?
Christy Overson's Performance
What People Say About Christy Overson, CNM
This being my first pregnancy, of course I was worried about anything and everything when I found out I was expecting. Another worry I had was finding the right midwife that would look at me and my pregnancy as an individual and not just another number. My mind was put at ease after my first meeting with Dr. Annie! Her outlook on pregnancy really helped me relax and look at it in a whole different light. Something natural and to be excited about and not something to be scared of. Now in my third trimester and that due date getting closer and closer, I have full confidence in Dr. Annie and myself that when the time comes everything will go great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie is amazing! If it wasn't for her and her amazing team at Brigham City Hospital, my youngest son would not be here today. We celebrated his 3rd birthday today and he is a healthy and happy boy! Thank you Annie!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie is the sweetest, most sincere person. She is very knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions I have. She's been my doctor for several years, and I don't plan on switching until she retires!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie is the most incredible most caring human being. She is 100% in the right job field. If you want someone who feels like family she's your one! Go to Annie, you won't regret it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie is so kind, listens to your concerns and answers question thoroughly. She really understands women’s concerns and needs. I always recommend Annie!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
I was referred to Dr. Overson by two friends and I’m forever grateful to them. She is the best doctor I’ve ever EVER had hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Annie was all and more that I could have asked for during my latest pregnancy and delivery. She let me lead and make important decisions regarding my care when appropriate :) She ALWAYS spent plenty of time with me and let my 6 year old daughter be a big part of some appointments. She has the BEST heart and is fantastic at what she does! We LOVE her! Her genuine caring personality carries over into the postpartum visits as well. She is amazing and we were so lucky to have her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
I absolutely trust her and all her staff. She has done so much for me when it came to the care and delivery of my boys. She is so friendly. My first visit with her I said where were you with my first? She said we've been right here just waiting for you. I couldn't imagine anyone not liking her. She has treated us like family from day one! Love you lady!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
I felt it was time to change to a female doctor after having the same OBGYN for 18 years. I was nervous going but the front office staff was very nice and answered my questions. Once I got in to see Christy Overson, she put me right at ease by asking about me and my family. We spent over an hour talking about what I feel and what I want or to try and accomplish. Never once did I feel rushed, I felt like I was her one special patient for that day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?
Christy “Annie” Overson is amazing, loving, down to earth woman! The office staff and nurses are so great and friendly. You won’t regret coming to this office. I wish I could give them 10 stars!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Christy Overson, CNM?

How was your experience with Christy Overson?

Christy Overson accepts

Christy Overson accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Private HealthCare Systems
Prudential
PacifiCare
Secure Horizons

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Christy Overson treats your condition or procedure

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Ultrasound

Annie is passionate about protecting the normalcy of pregnancy and birth while promoting positive outcomes for mothers and babies. She believes in empowering women to make decisions and to be in charge of their healthcare. She acknowledges that all w...

• Midwifery
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Christy Overson treats patients.

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average