Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 40

Dr. Tavares

Interventional Pain Solutions Pllc

670 N Beers St Ste 2 Holmdel, NJ 07733

Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC is a Chiropractor in Holmdel, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tavares to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash

Dr. Tavares accepts

Dr. Tavares accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Oxford Health Plans
QualCare

Dr. Tavares' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tavares

Dr. Tavares?
  • Appointment scheduling (37)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (37)
  • Explained conditions well (37)
    I have been going to DR.Tavares since 2011 (off and on).After 3 major shoulder surgeries,1 major back operation (fusion L2,L3,L4,L5) to go along with some Hip and Knee fixing all i can about him if you let me put down 100 STARS I WOULD. Chris is a true professional in every sense of the word. he forgot more than some people know!
    DON S – Oct 01, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    I am currently a patient of Dr Tavares after an auto accident. He is very knowledgeable in his field, takes him time explaining my condition, never makes me wait, always pleasant and upbeat. He also is very accommodating with appointments. I look forward to my therapy especially because it makes me feel good when I leave there, alleviating some of the pain.
    Marissa in Old Bridge, NJ – Feb 06, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    Dr. Taveres and his staff and PT assistants are terrific. Appointments are made easily accommodating my changing schedules, the PT sessions are well structured for proper progression of strengthening and improvement., with an emphasis on the the patient's individual needs. I have used Dr. Tavares for both rotator cuff surgery therapy and for knee issues.
    Norine P in Middletown – Mar 03, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    What can I say ? I went in peg-legged and Came out stepping Iivlier than I could before my accident. Super therapy - mental and physical - !!!!!!!
    Rick in Holmdel, NJ – Feb 20, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    Chris and his staff are terrific!.....they have assisted me with my physical therapy through both of my shoulder surgeries.
    Ana in Keyport, NJ – May 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    I can't thank Dr. Tavares and his staff enough for their help with my back these last two years. Chris always installs you with the fullest confidence in his knowledge and ability to treat you. And I'd dare anyone to go out and try to find a more easy going, comfortable office, staffed with friendlier, personable people.
    Colleen in Atlantic Highlands, NJ – Apr 19, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    Dr Tavares is a wonderful person and excellent chiropractor. He is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful with his treatments. I have never seen this man have a bad day ! The most admired thing of all is his honesty! If he is unable to help you he is not afraid to tell you so. I have been seen by other chiropractors who I feel are only in it for the money. They have no compassion for the patient or how they feel. You will not find that attitude here with Dr Tavares.
    Nancy C – Apr 01, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    I sprained my ankle several times and was told by a doctor to never go barefoot again. Chris gave me physical therapy and the tools I needed to not only walk barefoot, but get through hundreds of hours of yoga teacher training b a r e f o o t. My ankle feels stronger than ever. He's the best!
    Sherry – Mar 29, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    Chris and his staff are friendly and professional. They go the extra mile and give multiples options to help resolve your issues. Chris and his team have got me back from spine and nerve issues with no surgery needed. I am back in the gym regularly and feel great. Highly recommended! I have referred multiple family members and friends as well who have also gave nothing but positive feedback.
    Iselin, NJ – Mar 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    I recommed highly any chance I get. Having had many orthopedic issues and surgeries, Chris was a great choice for Physical therapy. Very helpful and informative. Staff extremely helpful and considerate at all times.
    Belford, NJ – Mar 28, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    Chris and his staff are fantastic. Very friendly and attentive. They got me back from rotator cuff surgery in no time. Highly recommended!
    Edward Tuberion in Union Beach, NJ – Mar 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    I am so glad that my Orthopedic Doctor recommended the Holmdel Health Center. Dr. Tavares and his entire staff are the best. I have already recommended Holmdel Health Center to co-workers who had Physical Therapy in the past to consider this group for future needs.
    Patty Cook in Laurence Harbor, NJ – Mar 24, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    I have been blessed to be under Dr. Taveres care for the last nine years. His combination of skill, compassion, knowledge and practicality is second to none. Chris's guidance and care has saved me from exploratory treatments and surgical intervention. I could not ask for more in a Doctor and recommend him to all the people I know who need chiropractic care.
    Middletown, NJ – Mar 24, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    Dr Tavares diagnosed and treated my shoulder impingement. He and his staff work great together to get their patients back to great health.
    David V in Old Bridge, NJ – Mar 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    Dr.Chris Tavares is a miracle worker. I have several herniated discsand spinal stenosis often in pain and the outstanding work that Chris does allows me to walk out of his office in no pain. His medical knowledge allows him to explain everything to his patients with care and understanding. The office atmosphere makes you feel at home and he answers all your questions about your care. I highly recommend Dr. Chris Tavares to anyone needing physical therapy. He is the best there is.
    Mary Silvestro in Matawan, NJ – Mar 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    I would surely recommend Dr. Tavares and his team. Dr. Tavares is always mindful of your pain situation but pushes you to strive to go further each visit. The team has your back yet makes you feel encouraged all the time. Thank you Dr. Tavares for getting my many parts continue to function. You are the best.
    MaryAnn Peragallo in Keyport, NJ. – Mar 23, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    . Chris Tavares is an extraordinary Doctor whom we have found to be a godsend on numerous occasions over the years. Whether it's post- surgery rehabilitation, injury recovery or simply sore lmuscles, Dr. Chris has performed his " miracles" each and every time. His humor, exuberance, and fascinating personal stories are most entertaining, and always distract his patients from any in office "exercises" that may need to be performed. Dr. Tavares receives our RAVE REVIEWS ; we highly recommend him!
    Richard Murray in Lincroft, NJ – Mar 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    I highly recommend Dr. Tavares. When treating me for back and leg pain he spent a lot time with me explaining what was wrong and answered all my questions. He has a great bed-side manner and his skill and personality are exceptional. With the treatments and exercises he recommended, I am now pain free. I trust him, his medical knowledge and his judgment.
    Holmdel, NJ – Mar 14, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    Dr. Tavares is an amazing doctor! He office is welcoming, his staff is amazing, and he gets you back to prime quick. I have given his card to many people who were needed PT. This is my second injury, and Dr. Chris is only guy I trust. He works you hard and explains everything! I only go to Dr. Chris for PT, so I can only review that, so If you need PT.. he is your guy!
    James in Hazlet, NJ – Mar 14, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?
    Oustdanding. as a person, as provider that you can trust. I will recommend to everyone.
    anna in Hazlet, NJ – Mar 13, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Tavares, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Tavares?

Our office provides a comfortable relaxed environment that is welcoming to patients of all ages.  We currently provide care in the specialties of...Read more

Dr. Tavares is a chiropractic physician focusing on spine and sports injuries. He is also a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist providing...Read more

• Chiropractic