Christopher Rhone, LPC

CounselingMale

Christopher Rhone

Riverside Psychiatric Cnslng

7234 Ogden Ave Ste 3n Riverside, IL 60546

Christopher Rhone, LPC is a Counselor in Riverside, IL. Be sure to call ahead with Christopher Rhone to book an appointment.

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Christopher Rhone with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Christopher Rhone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Christopher Rhone

Christopher Rhone

I have been seeing Chris for about 13 years. I originally was seeing him because I was suffering from depression. The first year or two I was concurrently being treated with Dr. Pecen. Following my recovery, I decided to stay with him for my own mental health benefit. I have not had a relapse which some people are prone. I have continued my sessions with Chris because I very much value the self-awareness and growth that I have experienced with Chris over the years.
Jasmine in Woodridge, IL – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Rhone, LPC?
Chris has saved my life several times. I suffer from PTSD, major depression, and epilepsy. I am also a recovering self injurer. Without the constant compassion he shows I would have committed suicide. He is available for emergencies 24/7 and always responds personally. between him as my counselor and Dr. Ahsan as my psychiatrist (they share an office) I am at a better place than I've been in 30 years. I can see a time that I will feel good enough to go back to work full time. a real miracle
Annmarie in Joliet, IL – Jan 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Christopher Rhone, LPC?

How was your experience with Christopher Rhone?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Where is Christopher Rhone, LPC's office located?

Christopher Rhone's office is located at 7234 Ogden Ave Ste 3n, Riverside, IL 60546. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Christopher Rhone, LPC offer telehealth services?

Christopher Rhone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Christopher Rhone, LPC?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Christopher Rhone treats your condition or procedure

Christopher Rhone accepts

Christopher Rhone accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Preferred PPO

Riverside Psychiatric Cnslng

Riverside Psychiatric & Counseling P C.7234 Ogden Ave Ste 3n Riverside, IL 60546

Compare with other Counselors