Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC

Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC is a chiropractor in Austintown, OH and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 2008 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

5533 Mahoning Ave Ste C

Austintown, OH 44515

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • CareSource
  • CoreSource
  • HealthSmart
  • HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Raymond treats your condition or procedure

• Spine and Sports Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Whiplash

Dr. Christopher A. Raymond, a lifelong member of the Austintown community, was an honors graduate of Fitch High School?s class of 2000. While earning his Bachelor of Science degree in 2004 AT Youngstown State University; Dr. Raymond began his strong ...

• Chiropractic

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Raymond

Dr. Raymond?
Dr. Raymond's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC
Loved my visits. Dr. Raymond really tried to help me. My back just got so bad had to seek more help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
I have recommended Dr. Raymond to several of my friends and family. He is professional, knowledgeable, and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
Dr. Raymond and the staff are amazing and I love the ability to have a massage before getting an adjustment. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
Dr. Raymond treated and corrected Torticollis for both of my babies! He was gentle, reassuring, and extremely helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
I love this Chiropractor and there is not enough space here or time in the day to adequately express how much he has helped me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
Great doctor and great staff. From the receptionist to the massage therapist(s) to the doctor himself...everyone is very friendly! Doc is very personable and very experienced. I feel great after leaving his office time and time again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Raymond ! Because he leads an active & healthy lifestyle himself, his goal is to always get his patients back to their normal routine. As a runner, I injured my back & he was able to rehab me back to an even better form than before the injury; resulting in a PR on my next race. His skill set is vast & he imparts his knowledge onto his patients so that they can actively participate in the healing process; resulting in an exempliary doctor-patient repoire!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Raymond! I have felt nothing but safe, secure, and in the best hands possible. I have been utilizing chiropractic care for 20+ yrs now and Dr. Raymond is, by far, the best Chiropractor that I’ve experienced. He continues to impress me with his professional, yet very approachable personality and his knowledge of the spine and nervous system and his ability to detect the areas of my spine that have been the source of my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
Chris is an absolute professional, he even came in on a Sunday to take care of me and my back... I have been to a lot of chiropractors in recent years, hands down Chris is the best...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr Raymond's for well over a year now. What a phenomenal group of people! Dr Raymond ,aside from being fantastic, also makes time for me and answers all of my questions. I never feel rushed or ignored. And my back feels great. I have recommended this office multiple times and will continue to praise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
Always greets with a smile n hand shake n ask n works with for your care awesome care n Amanda the at the front desk is always pleasant with a smile
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
I have noticed a couple of negative reviews I would Just like to say Dr. Raymond is awesome, friendly and very knowledgeable on what he does I went in my first time with severe back pain he got rid of it immediately in under 15 mins. There was no long wait times to see him and Amanda at the desk is really nice as well, I won't go to any other chiropractor but him so if you want a great chiropractor Dr. Raymond is the choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
He told me I had a compression fracture. At the suggestion of my general practitioner, I went to the hospital radiology lab to get another x-ray done...turns out there was no fracture. Not sure if he was lying to me to get me to keep coming back, or if he was just incompetent and didn't know what he was talking about. Either way, I'm not going back to him. Also, each appointment was no longer than 15 minutes. Talk about a rip off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Raymond?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
CareSource