Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC

Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Raymond was born and raised in Austintown, Ohio, where he was a 2000 graduate of Austintown Fitch High School and deeply involved with numerous academic and athletic endeavors. Dr. Raymond completed his undergraduate studies at Youngstown State University where he graduated in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science degree – Biology/Chemistry. Upon completion of his pre-med undergraduate degree, he then went on to receive his doctorate at the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa and was a 2008 graduate with his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree.

5533 Mahoning Ave Ste C

Austintown, OH 44515

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • CareSource
  • CoreSource
  • HealthSmart
  • HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group

Learn about Dr. Raymond

This content was provided by Dr. Raymond "Dr. Christopher A. Raymond, a lifelong member of the Austintown community, was an honors graduate of Fitch High School?s class of 2000. While earning his Bachelor of Science degree in 2004 AT Youngstown State University; Dr. Raymond began his strong interest in Chiropractic Medicine. During his time at Palmer Chiropractic College in Davenport, Iowa; Dr. Raymond received his doctorate and clinical exposures. It was during this highly regarded internship that he was taught the latest and most advanced chiropractic procedures. Dr. Raymond has dedicated himself to treating his patients with the care and compassion that he, himself, would expect from a Chiropractic Professional. Returning to his hometown, Dr. Raymond can now offer you, your family, friends, co-workers and neighbors a New Direction in your health care and well being. He and his staff look forward to helping you reach optimal health."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Raymond does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Youngstown State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Family Chiropracitc Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Raymond has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Raymond has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Raymond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raymond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raymond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raymond to family and friends
Dr. Raymond's Performance
in Youngstown, OH |
Loved my visits. Dr. Raymond really tried to help me. My back just got so bad had to seek more help.
Youngstown, OH |
I have recommended Dr. Raymond to several of my friends and family. He is professional, knowledgeable, and personable.
Austintown, Ohio |
Dr. Raymond and the staff are amazing and I love the ability to have a massage before getting an adjustment. Highly recommend!
in Canfield, OH |
Dr. Raymond treated and corrected Torticollis for both of my babies! He was gentle, reassuring, and extremely helpful!
in Youngstown, OH |
I love this Chiropractor and there is not enough space here or time in the day to adequately express how much he has helped me.
in Austintown, Ohio |
Great doctor and great staff. From the receptionist to the massage therapist(s) to the doctor himself...everyone is very friendly! Doc is very personable and very experienced. I feel great after leaving his office time and time again!
in Poland,Ohio |
I cannot say enough good about Dr. Raymond ! Because he leads an active & healthy lifestyle himself, his goal is to always get his patients back to their normal routine. As a runner, I injured my back & he was able to rehab me back to an even better form than before the injury; resulting in a PR on my next race. His skill set is vast & he imparts his knowledge onto his patients so that they can actively participate in the healing process; resulting in an exempliary doctor-patient repoire!
in Youngstown, OH |
I highly recommend Dr. Raymond! I have felt nothing but safe, secure, and in the best hands possible. I have been utilizing chiropractic care for 20+ yrs now and Dr. Raymond is, by far, the best Chiropractor that I’ve experienced. He continues to impress me with his professional, yet very approachable personality and his knowledge of the spine and nervous system and his ability to detect the areas of my spine that have been the source of my pain.
in CANFIELD,OH |
Chris is an absolute professional, he even came in on a Sunday to take care of me and my back... I have been to a lot of chiropractors in recent years, hands down Chris is the best...
in Columbiana, ohio |
I have been a patient of Dr Raymond's for well over a year now. What a phenomenal group of people! Dr Raymond ,aside from being fantastic, also makes time for me and answers all of my questions. I never feel rushed or ignored. And my back feels great. I have recommended this office multiple times and will continue to praise.
in niles ohio |
Always greets with a smile n hand shake n ask n works with for your care awesome care n Amanda the at the front desk is always pleasant with a smile
in AUSTINTOWN, OHIO |
I have noticed a couple of negative reviews I would Just like to say Dr. Raymond is awesome, friendly and very knowledgeable on what he does I went in my first time with severe back pain he got rid of it immediately in under 15 mins. There was no long wait times to see him and Amanda at the desk is really nice as well, I won't go to any other chiropractor but him so if you want a great chiropractor Dr. Raymond is the choice.
in Youngstown, OH |
He told me I had a compression fracture. At the suggestion of my general practitioner, I went to the hospital radiology lab to get another x-ray done...turns out there was no fracture. Not sure if he was lying to me to get me to keep coming back, or if he was just incompetent and didn't know what he was talking about. Either way, I'm not going back to him. Also, each appointment was no longer than 15 minutes. Talk about a rip off.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Raymond, DC?
Are you Dr. Raymond?

Visit Dr. Raymond

Evening
Dr. Raymond accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • CareSource