Dr. Christopher Raemisch, DC

Dr. Christopher Raemisch, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Christopher Raemisch, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Haines City, FL.

82 Maxcy Plaza Cir

Haines City, FL 33844

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Raemisch

• Chiropractic

Dr. Raemisch does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Raemisch is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Raemisch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Raemisch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Raemisch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raemisch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Raemisch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raemisch to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Raemisch's Performance
in Davenport, FL |
I am very pleased with the care I received from Dr Raemisch.
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr. Raemisch is a great chiropractor. He knew exactly what my husband's problem was...and fixed it! We called and got in the same day. His office staff is kind, helpful, and friendly. We hadn't been in in a while because we moved, but it was worth the drive to get the problem fixed.
in Davenport, FL |
Dr. Raemisch is a teriffic chiropractor. He is sweet, eazy to talk to and listens to my concerns. I have gone into his office bent over in pain, and come out standing straight up feeling 100% better. The staff at Ridge Chiropractics are all friendly and professional. Of four chiropractor offices I've I have received services from in Central FL, Dr. Raemisch and his team are terrfic and the best.
Kissimmee, FL |
Very good chiropractor. Moved from NJ where a close friend was my chiropractor. Tried 3 different chiropractors here. None did what I had requested. I am doing chiropractic since 1974. Way before they were generally accepted. Dr. Raemisch does all that you request and as I said...very good at it.
in Haines City, FL |
DR. RAEMISCH HAS BEEN MY DR.FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS. I HAVE A PERIODIC SCIATIC PROBLEM THAT IS QUITE PAINFUL AND INTERFERES WITH MY HEALTH CENTER MINISTRIES AND MY GOLF AND BOWLING. WITH THE FANTASTIC CARE I RECEIVE FROM DR. RAEMISCH I AM ABLE TO BE RELIEVED OF MY PAIN AND GO ON WITH MY LIFE. PRAISE GOD! DR.JACK NIXON,BS.MS,DMIN,AFBM
Kissimmee, FL |
The doctors are great and very helpful. The staff is very friendly. The wait time is 5 to 10 minutes or less. I'm in and out. My experience has been nothing but great! I would definitely recommend Dr. Raemisch.
in Cloquet, MN |
I have been 100 percent pleased, thus far, with my experience at the chiropractic office of Dr. Raemisch. He was very adept at discerning exactly what treatment I needed and did not make any attempts at selling me care that wasn't necessary, as is so often the case at dr's offices. I was able to make an appointment in one day's time from my phone call and find the office staff to be pleasant and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Raemisch, DC?
Are you Dr. Raemisch?