Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Pellow

Transformation Health Center

6854 S Dallas Way Greenwood Village, CO 80112

Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC is a Chiropractor in Greenwood Village, CO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pellow to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Greenwood Village

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Pellow accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Pellow treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC...

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Pellow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pellow

4.3

Dr. Pellow?
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC
i had stem cell in my knees and am not pleased with results. now they want to do injections and have me wear a knee brace. also my visits ran out and no one told me till i was 3 visits over. they wanted to set me up on a lifetime plan. $10,000.00 is too much to be still be walking with a limp after 10 months. be sure you know what you're getting into before laying down that much money.
Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
Dr. Joe and staff have been great. My condition is improving.
B.S – Apr 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
When I began my road to better health, i had spasms in my middle back due to bone spurs that have developed on my vertebrae. One year later, I am virtually pain free! Dr. Pellow has changed my quality of life, and made it way better! The staff are all very nice and helpful as most are patients too. I'm very grateful for finding Dr. Pellow and his team on social media...😎
B.A – Apr 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
Dr Jeff who did my treatment is very good and always offer advise on how to improve my spine health.
N.O – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
Dr. Chris Pellow is a caring professional always putting people first! He is truly gifted in chiropractic care! Dr. Pellow seeks to understand and deliver the best care. He cares about the overall health and lifestyles of his patients. Both my husband and I have experienced amazing results under his care. My husband's back is so much better and my migraines are almost non-existent. Thank you, Dr. Pellow!
L.P – Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
Love the staff and the practitioners. Thank you for your care.
B.B – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
I am always so happy and pleased with care and treatment that I receive. I am fortunate to have received the medical treatment that has helped and continues to help me live a productive life. I love the welcoming atmosphere and environment of the clinic. I appreciate the care and professionalism of all the staff and Dr. Pellow!
K.C – Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
The best thing I can say about the treatment for the stem cells and the chiro treatment after and the follow-up is thank you from the bottom of my heart thank you.!!! You gave me back my life. Thank you You told me what you would do, you told me I needed to follow up, you told me I needed to keep my appointments, you promised me I would be better. I did my part, you did your part, thank you
M.S – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
I really enjoyed my time i spent going and the staff were so friendly and helpful i wish i could still go cause the little time i was there i was having great results 😊 my problem was with the distance and the time it took to get there 😔i would highly recomend this health center 👍
M.H – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
I absolutely love this office! The staff is super friendly and you feel like family when you come in!
T.L – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
Ihave been coming to the office since July 2010, and being a senior my range of motion,energy, is great:
J.R – Feb 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
I came to see Dr. Pellow through a FB Ad Reversing Diabetes. I felt hopeless & distressed because in 15 years, with the best help available, I had not been able to control my numbers. I was planning my funeral when I came here & I am so happy to report that after just 3 days, I saw results that stunned me. I have been working with Dr. Pellow now, 14 weeks, & I have lost 23 pounds, feel fabulous & most importantly am seeing normal readings & will be off all meds by summer. I have my life back!
JULIE SILBER in DENVER CO 80237 – Feb 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
I have just recently started going to see Dr. Pellow after attending his seminar and hearing him speak, but I had to leave a review for anyone who may be in a similar situation as myself. I've been suffering with Diabetes and had poor quality of life. I was going to two different doctors, was on several medications, and nothing was getting better. I've been seeing Dr. Pellow for several weeks and I've already dropped meds and feel 10X better. I highly recommend him.
Mark in Denver, CO – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
I was very skeptic at first. Not of Dr. Pellow (who was very nice, talked to me about football, asked about my family) but about the ideas he was sharing and the treatment plan he offered. He proved me wrong. I've been getting regular adjustments for several months and taking supplements that the biochemistry he laid out for me showed me my body desperately needed and I feel better than I have from ANY doctor, medication, or appointment I've even had in the past. If you're hesitant, DON'T BE! :)
Denver, CO – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
I have been apprehensive in trusting chiropractic care for my overall health, but I was referred by a close friend. I was surprised to find that my first appointment comprehensive, and very thourough. I am impressed with the model of care they offer, and I left feeling like I was informed about my health, as opposed to getting houded by pushy sales people. Dr Pellow and the whole team were warm and accommodating from the time I made my first appointment to the time I walked out their door!
Mary Hamilton in Englewood Co – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
I have known Dr. Pellow for the last 4 years and he has a really good knowledge of what he is talking about. I have been getting chiropractic service for me and my son who is 4 , He got his first adjustment when he was 5 months old when he was really sick with an ear infection. I took him in to doctor Pellow after a couple of adjustments he started feeling better and the ear infection passed with no antibiotics. I have total faith in what Dr. Pellow does .
Aurora – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
I have been visiting Dr. Pellow regularly for almost a year now, along with my 15-year old son. He is a very caring and professional doctor who has resolved both of our lower back issues. I love the quick turnaround with all visits! Thanks for all you do for your patients, Dr. Pellow!
Denver, CO – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
It seemed to my husband and I that Dr Pellow was just interested in how we could pay him instead of our health. Worst 40 bucks we ever spent. Waste of time. Do research before any appointments with this chiropractor.
Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
This guy is a scam artist. I went in initially complaining about hip and back pain. After the x-rays were taken Dr. Pellow had me come in for a second appointment to show me the results. He informed me that I had major hip and back problems that needed treated or I would have long term affects. I immediately went to a highly reviewed orthopedist the same week whom told me there was nothing wrong with my hip and he had never seen a straighter back therefore he couldn't treat me. What a crook!
Denver, CO – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
Working with positive people of faith is wonderful. Learning ways to be heathy without pressure to change immediately. Seeing improvement in my health is awesome. Mostly everyone is positive, helpful and encouraging. My experience has been a Blessed one.
S.G. – Jan 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Pellow?

Dr. Pellow is dedicated to delivering the best care possible to his patients. His goal is to change the way people view and manage their health from the inside out. His number one priority is getting results for those who are determined to make their health a top priority.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Occupational Medicine
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

University Of Manitoba

More Information

• Does Dr. Pellow communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pellow communicates via email

• Does Dr. Pellow offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pellow offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Pellow offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pellow offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Pellow have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pellow has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Pellow offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pellow offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Pellow offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pellow offers evening visits