Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC

Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Greenwood Village, CO. Read his story

6854 S Dallas Way

Greenwood Village, CO 80112

Learn about Dr. Pellow

Dr. Pellow's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pellow "Dr. Pellow has been changing lives in the Denver area since 2001. His clinic has become one of the largest in the world, helping thousands of people reach their goals. His clientele ranges from newborns to senor citizens and everything in between. Dr. Pellow is teamed with Maximized Living and shares their belief that by integrating nerve supply, nutrition, exercise, detoxification, and mindset, anyone has the ability to improve their quality of life. He is one of the team chiropractors for the USA Olympic Wrestling, Weightlifting, and Judo teams as well as a doctor for the NFL Alumni Association. He has co-authored a New York Times bestseller titled, "Cruise Ship or Nursing Home" and continues to provide assistance to people all over the world."

This content was provided by Dr. Pellow "Dr. Pellow is dedicated to delivering the best care possible to his patients. His goal is to change the way people view and manage their health from the inside out. His number one priority is getting results for those who are determined to make their health a top priority."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Occupational Medicine
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Pellow does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Manitoba
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Pellow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pellow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pellow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pellow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pellow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pellow to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Pellow's Performance
in DENVER CO 80237 |
I came to see Dr. Pellow through a FB Ad Reversing Diabetes. I felt hopeless & distressed because in 15 years, with the best help available, I had not been able to control my numbers. I was planning my funeral when I came here & I am so happy to report that after just 3 days, I saw results that stunned me. I have been working with Dr. Pellow now, 14 weeks, & I have lost 23 pounds, feel fabulous & most importantly am seeing normal readings & will be off all meds by summer. I have my life back!
in Denver, CO |
I have just recently started going to see Dr. Pellow after attending his seminar and hearing him speak, but I had to leave a review for anyone who may be in a similar situation as myself. I've been suffering with Diabetes and had poor quality of life. I was going to two different doctors, was on several medications, and nothing was getting better. I've been seeing Dr. Pellow for several weeks and I've already dropped meds and feel 10X better. I highly recommend him.
Denver, CO |
I was very skeptic at first. Not of Dr. Pellow (who was very nice, talked to me about football, asked about my family) but about the ideas he was sharing and the treatment plan he offered. He proved me wrong. I've been getting regular adjustments for several months and taking supplements that the biochemistry he laid out for me showed me my body desperately needed and I feel better than I have from ANY doctor, medication, or appointment I've even had in the past. If you're hesitant, DON'T BE! :)
in Englewood Co |
I have been apprehensive in trusting chiropractic care for my overall health, but I was referred by a close friend. I was surprised to find that my first appointment comprehensive, and very thourough. I am impressed with the model of care they offer, and I left feeling like I was informed about my health, as opposed to getting houded by pushy sales people. Dr Pellow and the whole team were warm and accommodating from the time I made my first appointment to the time I walked out their door!
Aurora |
I have known Dr. Pellow for the last 4 years and he has a really good knowledge of what he is talking about. I have been getting chiropractic service for me and my son who is 4 , He got his first adjustment when he was 5 months old when he was really sick with an ear infection. I took him in to doctor Pellow after a couple of adjustments he started feeling better and the ear infection passed with no antibiotics. I have total faith in what Dr. Pellow does .
Denver, CO |
I have been visiting Dr. Pellow regularly for almost a year now, along with my 15-year old son. He is a very caring and professional doctor who has resolved both of our lower back issues. I love the quick turnaround with all visits! Thanks for all you do for your patients, Dr. Pellow!
It seemed to my husband and I that Dr Pellow was just interested in how we could pay him instead of our health. Worst 40 bucks we ever spent. Waste of time. Do research before any appointments with this chiropractor.
Denver, CO |
This guy is a scam artist. I went in initially complaining about hip and back pain. After the x-rays were taken Dr. Pellow had me come in for a second appointment to show me the results. He informed me that I had major hip and back problems that needed treated or I would have long term affects. I immediately went to a highly reviewed orthopedist the same week whom told me there was nothing wrong with my hip and he had never seen a straighter back therefore he couldn't treat me. What a crook!
Working with positive people of faith is wonderful. Learning ways to be heathy without pressure to change immediately. Seeing improvement in my health is awesome. Mostly everyone is positive, helpful and encouraging. My experience has been a Blessed one.
I have battled a disorder for my entire life. The complications, and fatigue it causes are at times costly to my life, and ability to function. Since starting care at Transformation Chiropractic I am sleeping better, feeling rested, and my mood has improved to noticeable levels. I'm looking forward to these continuing improvements!
I was nervous when I first came to Transformation Chiropractic. The name says it all. Everyone here is skilled in their profession. I have been totally pleased with my results and look forward to an active retirement. Dr. Pellow has made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I have particularly enjoyed all the education I have received through workshops and consultation. I would not be where I am without chiropractic!
This office is great. At the dinner lecture dr Pellows hit home about concerns I had, I wanted to give this a try. This is the sanest decision I have ever made. This is the only non medical facility I have used. But this facility personnel are friendly, courteous, kind and very helpful. I feel excellent. All my issues are being met.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Pellow, DC?
Are you Dr. Pellow?